Best places to move to in United Kingdom

Meetups, advice/questions about specific locations, etc.
bloomer
Goal: Get Laid.

Wed May 03, 2023 1:49 pm

Anyone know where the best place in UK is to meet people, make friends, get laid etc. (other than London - way too expensive). I heard people up north are friendly. Bare in mind I'm brown, does that change anything? Personally I've been thinking about Birmingham.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed May 03, 2023 2:08 pm

bloomer wrote:
Anyone know where the best place in UK is to meet people, make friends, get laid etc. (other than London - way too expensive). I heard people up north are friendly.
London = King.

I met so many great people, got lays (9 lays, 1 was hot, 1 I retained as a FWB, I also declined 3 lays) within 1 year. Epic Red Shirt Year.

Outside of that:

Try Manchester, Newcastle, Liverpool, Cardiff.

You can visit, get an AirBNB for a month, test the water.
Bare in mind I'm brown, does that change anything? Personally I've been thinking about Birmingham.
I am brown too, I still work my ass off and get results.

I did this as a 30+ year old man with no prior experience and will accept NO EXCUSES, like my coaches and mentors accepted none from me.

Being brown, can NOT become a self-limiting belief on the forum. There are brown guys here who slay such as my friend @Hedon, he just kept moving until he found somewhere solid AF and did the looksmaxxing work.

Birmingham, I would STRONGLY advise agaisnt. Eliminate that as a choice.

Try Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Liverpool.

Hope it helped & no mention of your skin colour now brown man, me and @colgate are brown and have consistently found ways to suceed and excel in life.

And we demand the same from you.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed May 03, 2023 11:58 pm

The chasm of difference between London and the next best cities for social life and getting laid in the UK vast

If its really a priority figure out a way to make London work for you
bloomer
Goal: Get Laid.

Thu May 04, 2023 9:09 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
bloomer wrote:
Anyone know where the best place in UK is to meet people, make friends, get laid etc. (other than London - way too expensive). I heard people up north are friendly.
London = King.

I met so many great people, got lays (9 lays, 1 was hot, 1 I retained as a FWB, I also declined 3 lays) within 1 year. Epic Red Shirt Year.

Outside of that:

Bare in mind I'm brown, does that change anything? Personally I've been thinking about Birmingham.

I did this as a 30+ year old man with no prior experience and will accept NO EXCUSES, like my coaches and mentors accepted none from me.

Being brown, can NOT become a self-limiting belief on the forum. There are brown guys here who slay such as my friend @Hedon, he just kept moving until he found somewhere solid AF and did the looksmaxxing work.

Hope it helped & no mention of your skin colour now brown man, me and @colgate are brown and have consistently found ways to suceed and excel in life.

MAC
Thanks for the words of encouragement man. But I know being brown is not limiting. I should have been more specific: Ideally I would like to settle down with someone of the same culture. That's all it was. It's sad that being brown causes self-esteem issues in people, it definitely did when I was a kid, but not anymore.

Also, I think that's the second time you've warned me against Birmingham. What's the reason?

Leeds and Manchester are a cool cities for sure. Never considered Newcastle and Liverpool. Thanks for the Ideas.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri May 05, 2023 9:13 am

bloomer wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:09 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

London = King.

Outside of that:

MAC
Thanks for the words of encouragement man. But I know being brown is not limiting. I should have been more specific: Ideally I would like to settle down with someone of the same culture. That's all it was. It's sad that being brown causes self-esteem issues in people, it definitely did when I was a kid, but not anymore.

Also, I think that's the second time you've warned me against Birmingham. What's the reason?

Leeds and Manchester are a cool cities for sure. Never considered Newcastle and Liverpool. Thanks for the Ideas.
For Self Improvement, you have to go where things are happening, where there is life and energy, and also, opportunities to genuinely grow. The interesting people flock to the best cities. Everywhere else is a waste of time.

Birmingham, is quite slow.

You will need to get out of your comfort zone to grow. Or risk mediocrity.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Fri May 05, 2023 10:28 am

bloomer wrote:
Anyone know where the best place in UK is to meet people, make friends, get laid etc. (other than London - way too expensive). I heard people up north are friendly. Bare in mind I'm brown, does that change anything? Personally I've been thinking about Birmingham.
Bristol and Bath are great places. Both cities are really close so you can dip into both pools for dating. There's also 4 Universities between the 2 cities, so you have a constant rotation of people joining the dating world. You are also an easy train ride over to London, Cardiff or the North.

Bath is really expensive but looks amazing and makes for great photos. Bristol is cheaper and is huge. It also has the nightlife scene for you to take advantage of.

The South West of the UK is one of the nicest places I've ever been anywhere in the world. If you want to settle down in the long run, this is a great place to be.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376