📸 Free Photoshoots in NYC May 19-22 📸

Meetups, advice/questions about specific locations, etc.
Aku
Goal: Make female friends

Thu May 18, 2023 3:08 am

What's up guys!

I will be in NYC May 19-22. I have my full-frame camera and I'm willing to do photos for anyone. Forget the miserable Tinder pics of you in an empty parking lot, let's get those sexy street shots.

I'd love to meet you guys and I'm down to just hang out also.

If you're interested, let's connect.

:-)
Gunner
Goal: Online dating
Motto: Virtus tentamine gaudet

Thu May 18, 2023 4:48 am

Interested! I'll DM you
ScottyGll
Name: Brian
Goal: Get paid
Motto: "I, Scotty, commit to working on my goals and taki

Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:40 pm

Hey bro where are you from normally I’ll be willing to do a photo shoot for sure?

Aku wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 3:08 am
What's up guys!

I will be in NYC May 19-22. I have my full-frame camera and I'm willing to do photos for anyone. Forget the miserable Tinder pics of you in an empty parking lot, let's get those sexy street shots.

I'd love to meet you guys and I'm down to just hang out also.

If you're interested, let's connect.

:-)
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:42 pm

I was wondering what happened to you @Aku
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Aku

Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:49 am

ScottyGll wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:40 pm
Hey bro where are you from normally I’ll be willing to do a photo shoot for sure?
I'm in Montreal. I was only in NYC for 3 days. It was a one-time thing.

I ended up doing tinder photos for 3 guys on this forum, shooting Ig content with a bunch of dudes and doing a photoshoot with a girl that does modeling.
Aku

Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:13 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:42 pm
I was wondering what happened to you @Aku
Man, I could write a lot about it. Basically, my mindset has changed (for the better). I feel like I no longer fit in this community and no longer want to be part of it. I'm happy I lived through my phase of chasing girls and trying to impersonate a fuckboy. I feel way more confident in my dating/sex life after that, but it was clear that I wasn't feeling good after a while and things needed to change.

I think the whole concept of using girls to collect "lays" like xbox live trophies and displaying them online to get the validation of other men is not only unhealthy, but I feel bad for the girls. Obviously, they wouldn't be thrilled if they found out and read some of these logs.

Also since I'm friends on socials with some of the girls on my logs I didn't want to be exposed, so I deleted it.

I deleted my log and now I keep my sex life private. It's such a relief. To the guys reading this. How would your sex life change/look like if you had to keep it secret for the rest of your days?

At the end of my log I was talking about how even though I'm getting laid I felt like a loser. A loser that gets laid.

Since then I focused on building a social life and going out a lot. I quickly figured that the short-term thinking and binary thinking that is prevalent on this forum doesn't work in a social circle context.

If you go out regularly to the same venues and build a social life, you cannot just instantly shoot your shot with every attractive woman you see and burn the bridge if they're not down for sex. This is short-term thinking. People know each other. Especially if you go to the exclusive events where actual top-quality girls go to.

You gotta make friends with hot girls. You gotta have great Instagram. You gotta have value and give value.

The PUA guys that orbit girls trying to get sex out of them have no value and make every party worse. They are only there to take value. That's why they never make it to where the actual hot girls are (VIP and exclusive events).

I like Andy's way of thinking and I think he gives a lot of good advice. Especially the part about being on the same team. Sadly a lot of the guys on this forum don't even agree with him, belittle his advice and focus on the wrong things. I see lots of guys treating (or speaking about) women as if they're either aliens or enemies.

I'm not speaking of the community as a whole. A lot of you guys are ballers. Some I don't agree with. Some are cringe af lol. I sure was.
My favorite logs were @Holden 's and @arcade_fireee 's

What I'm up to now?
Instead of chasing girls for short-term and instant gratification I'm trying to become more valuable, build status, build a social circle, market myself better on social media, hang out with the cool kids and the actual legit hot girls. I have still no intention of settling down or ever messing around with monogamy. I still like casual sex with multiple partners. I'm going outside my comfort zone and slowly making progress.

I'm not trying to sound condescending, but that's just my point of view. I'm just a regular guy trying to figure this shit out. If any of you want to connect you can dm me. I plan on traveling so we never know. I'm always down to meet cool new people.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:28 am

Ya.

If your actually growing in life you outgrow your social groups and go from one chain to another.

It's not like you find one group of ballers and are with them for life.

The goal of dating. End of the day is about Integration into your actual normal life.

I mean you don't have to. But eventually I think that's more fulfilling.

The fuckboy thing is just about teaching noobs (honestly) on what they should be doing. Once you 'get it'. I think you realize how much of your normal self you can be.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:01 am

Manganiello wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:28 am
Ya.

If your actually growing in life you outgrow your social groups and go from one chain to another.

It's not like you find one group of ballers and are with them for life.

The goal of dating. End of the day is about Integration into your actual normal life.

I mean you don't have to. But eventually I think that's more fulfilling.

The fuckboy thing is just about teaching noobs (honestly) on what they should be doing. Once you 'get it'. I think you realize how much of your normal self you can be.
Explained it perfectly.

I keep my sex life private too, I share it with some bros (Mac,Paw,Crisis) but the goal is always to go after what you want.

You "outgrowed" your layer like a lobster would do and move onward to the next thing
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:07 am

A counterpoint to consider: girls talk about their sex life all the time. And they're much more graphic and callous than we are here on the forum.

I actually keep my sex life irl extremely private, literally no one knows the true extent of what I'm doing, not even my girls. This forum is a convenient place for me to store memories, I re-read my log recently from start to finish and I had a blast. I would've forgotten 80% of that stuff if I hadn't written it down.

But I know where you're coming from with your post, I feel much the same way and I'm also trying to crack the social stuff. There's levels to life.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:39 pm

Aku wrote:
Since then I focused on building a social life and going out a lot. I quickly figured that the short-term thinking and binary thinking that is prevalent on this forum doesn't work in a social circle context.

If you go out regularly to the same venues and build a social life, you cannot just instantly shoot your shot with every attractive woman you see and burn the bridge if they're not down for sex. This is short-term thinking. People know each other. Especially if you go to the exclusive events where actual top-quality girls go to.

You gotta make friends with hot girls. You gotta have great Instagram. You gotta have value and give value.
Aku wrote:
What I'm up to now?
Instead of chasing girls for short-term and instant gratification I'm trying to become more valuable, build status, build a social circle, market myself better on social media, hang out with the cool kids and the actual legit hot girls. I have still no intention of settling down or ever messing around with monogamy. I still like casual sex with multiple partners. I'm going outside my comfort zone and slowly making progress.
I love this, dude. I feel the same on everything. From privacy (especially in this internet era) down to building an awesome social life.

Before all this tech, social circle was always the ole reliable for thousands of years. You had to make connections, and you were accountable to those connections. Unlike apps/cold approach where you can just hit on people then dash, social makes you think twice about how you navigate things, because there's a heavier price to pay for your actions.

In exchange for that price, if you build up a strong enough reputation, people will sell you on your behalf to other people. It's not surprising at all that's where a lot of hotties are. They want receipts from people they trust. You gain receipts by giving value. Also, most women aren't on apps to begin with.

Best of all, all the action flows up to you, instead of you chasing it. That's a huge time/emotion saver.

Thanks for your contributions here, man. I'm up in Seattle. If you're ever around, feel free to send a DM - I'd love to connect.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:56 pm

Aku wrote:
What I'm up to now?
It would be immensely valuable if you could continue contributing in a log just for this social type stuff, since this is exactly what I want to start working on too.
Aku

Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:09 am

Holden wrote:
A counterpoint to consider: girls talk about their sex life all the time. And they're much more graphic and callous than we are here on the forum.
This is irrelevant. Regardless of gender some people can be toxic or say bad things or whatever, it doesn't change how I feel. This is not a men vs women thing.

Also, yes you seem to do a great job at being low-key and I never saw you on your log posting photos of girls and text convos or anything.
Holden wrote:
This forum is a convenient place for me to store memories, I re-read my log recently from start to finish and I had a blast. I would've forgotten 80% of that stuff if I hadn't written it down.
100%. It's so easy to forget all the good things we have accomplished, the good moments, the funny stories. Documenting our journey is a great idea. It seems like every 2 years my mindset does a complete 180. At this point I don't even know, it's hard to predict. Who knows, in 2 years I might end up becoming a tantric hippy with Cristals and growing my own crops or some shit lol.

It's gonna be a wild ride remembering all this stuff in a few years. I'm trying to capture more photos and videos too and its a good way to keep memories of people and memorable moments.

@natedawg Thanks man I appreciate your comment and I'm glad you can relate. This is exactly it, instead of chasing relentlessly, you build yourself up, make sure everyone knows who you are and attract people. It sounds good too me.
arcade_fireee wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:56 pm
It would be immensely valuable if you could continue contributing in a log just for this social type stuff, since this is exactly what I want to start working on too.
Idk. Maybe I'll post an update from time to time. Maybe not. You can always message me on IG.
weeyummy
Goal: Quality Girls

Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:52 pm

Hey Aku, I'm in a similar place as you. Currently investing in myself and the people around me.

PUA is for guys with no social network or status, and it will ruin your social status. I've been with enough girls now (no clue, 70+?) that it's not meaningful to just get laid. I also have more girls than there are days of the week, hitting me up when I'm at home.

I'm still working my Tinder profile tho since I travel abroad a lot. Do you have any recs on getting there the fastest using this forum? Any resources besides Andy's guide you recommend?

What's your IG? Would love to connect.