Who wants to take pics with me in Austin, TX

Meetups, advice/questions about specific locations, etc.
TheRowdyruffBoyz
Goal: Drop to 165lbs for pics
Motto: (formerly Bad Idea Bear)

Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:45 pm

I'm about to shell out for one of the Pro Max iPhones.

I don't know if ya'll have seen them, but they're easily as good as a DSLR when it comes to dating app photos (which get compressed to shit anyway). The photos they take are incredible. My last girlfriend danced at a club and made like $13k a month on OnlyFans using just a ring light, iphone Pro and a camera stand. Her pics were incredible.

Who wants to do a shitload of photoshoots with me? As a bonus I can bring along my badass dog, Beowulf:
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 1.44.04 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:29 pm

If you're in Austin hit up @MILFandCookies, he does dating photography so knows a few tricks
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:51 pm

TheRowdyruffBoyz wrote:
I'm about to shell out for one of the Pro Max iPhones.

I don't know if ya'll have seen them, but they're easily as good as a DSLR when it comes to dating app photos (which get compressed to shit anyway). The photos they take are incredible. My last girlfriend danced at a club and made like $13k a month on OnlyFans using just a ring light, iphone Pro and a camera stand. Her pics were incredible.

Who wants to do a shitload of photoshoots with me? As a bonus I can bring along my badass dog, Beowulf:

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 1.44.04 PM.png
Got one of them myself. They're good, but a pro with a solid camera is still quite a few notches above.

Happy to just meet up and chat, but if you're looking to actually invest in kickass photos and just get it handled, I've got your back. I'll shoot you a PM.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
3some2024
Goal: 3some

Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:20 am

TheRowdyruffBoyz wrote:

Not living anywhere close but I love Austin. Down to schedule a weekend in January and go all out with photos. Would be interesting to compare your phone to my Canon EOS RP. And if you bring your dog, I'll rent a horse.