Seattle-Redmond-Renton-Bellevue-Kent, Washington?

Meetups, advice/questions about specific locations, etc.
JuhaniEridius
Name: JuhaniEridius
Goal: Complete AA
Motto: Live big or eat shit

Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:13 pm

Yo whatsup loser-chokers.

I am looking around for like-minded guys around Washington here to make friends and hang out with. Preferably around Seattle, Redmond, Renton, Bellevue, Kent.

I've been to Washington about 2 years but right now I don't have so much friends and social circles to start with (I had some in college before COVID lockdown and shit). I am not so confident of my social skills since I often have trouble asking questions to keep small talk going on, and I am still practice right now.

I've been focusing on my goals a lot so I don't go out that much which I have no ideas wtf to do to have fun. Might think about looking for some guys in this forum with the same paths to connect, have fun and maybe give/gain values to/from each other.
5 things I've learned:
- Just do shits first and think less. (even if it's seemingly stupid/you look stupid)
- Consistency & progress = Success.
- Go with the gut instincts and take risks are all worth it.
- Fail? Do again.
- Be indifferent to situations.
Hydro
Name: Flozo
Goal: Make a Meal Plan
Motto: We suffer more in imagination than in reality.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:24 am

I wish I could help out buddy but as of now I really gotta do the self improvement (just made my account right now). Seattle is one of those places where if you don't have a clique, it's hard to meet others. There's a reason why there is the Seattle Freeze.

Go to meetup.com and find something interesting that you've been wanting to do. Even though you don't like small talk, you'll have to really put yourself out there and talk to people (approaching isn't always about getting laid).

Maybe some of the older folks can give some advice on meeting friends throughout the city. I remember Chris made a post on GLL on getting girls by being the new guy. You can do the same by talking to bros and seeing what's up.

GLL Post: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/b ... ndom-girls
Momentum, Action. That's my problem, That's my solution.
lacroix
Goal: Social freedom

Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:02 am

PM'd
JuhaniEridius

Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:45 am

Hydro wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:24 am
I wish I could help out buddy but as of now I really gotta do the self improvement (just made my account right now). Seattle is one of those places where if you don't have a clique, it's hard to meet others. There's a reason why there is the Seattle Freeze.

Go to meetup.com and find something interesting that you've been wanting to do. Even though you don't like small talk, you'll have to really put yourself out there and talk to people (approaching isn't always about getting laid).

Maybe some of the older folks can give some advice on meeting friends throughout the city. I remember Chris made a post on GLL on getting girls by being the new guy. You can do the same by talking to bros and seeing what's up.

GLL Post: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/b ... ndom-girls
I get you, bro.

Yeah I'll be doing the New Guy Game more for now, even though sometimes can be awkward.
5 things I've learned:
- Just do shits first and think less. (even if it's seemingly stupid/you look stupid)
- Fail? Do again.
Hydro
Name: Flozo
Goal: Make a Meal Plan
Motto: We suffer more in imagination than in reality.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:12 am

@JuhaniEridius

I'm gonna link a post where there's a soundcloud recording of Chris and an old user (RIP) Bendenherover. I just listened to it today and the whole 35 mins is worth it, but if you want an irl example of new guy game, listen from 16:00 - 24:00.

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/how-be ... fe-in-2014
Momentum, Action. That's my problem, That's my solution.
JuhaniEridius

Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:29 am

Hydro wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:12 am
@JuhaniEridius

I'm gonna link a post where there's a soundcloud recording of Chris and an old user (RIP) Bendenherover. I just listened to it today and the whole 35 mins is worth it, but if you want an irl example of new guy game, listen from 16:00 - 24:00.

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/how-be ... fe-in-2014
Thanks man. And oh shit yeah I've heard about Brian, I watched one of DC7's videos before talking about his suicide, tragic. What a guy.
5 things I've learned:
- Fail? Do again.