How To Get Over the Thought of "Dirtying Girls By Fucking Her"

SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:50 am

Lostcause wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:08 am
Because not only it's totally unfair and double standards, but also hurting men as a whole. What do I mean? Basicaly every single women I met was more concerned with playing not easy just because they knew, most men would treat them like shit if they thought they were having a lot of sex. Or even JUST sex. That's unhealthy both for women, and for men. It makes sex look like something bad and people end up grossed by it. Then armies of incels roam internet spreading hate on women, because they get no sex and the wheel closes.
Oh now this I will keep in mind. I just created this topic because I really want to get off this toxic mindset I just realized is subconsciously affecting me. I really, really do not want to judge women for being slutty, because moth men and women are also experimenting shit to see how this sex thing works. It is just such a sick double standard to allow men to have experience and women to be shamed for having experience (had this talk with the girl who gave me a BJ. May have also played as a factor as to why she sucked my dick).
Lostcause wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:08 am
Make every person you sleep with a better person. It sounds like something Andy would say.
Yeah, now that I think about it. @KillYourInnerLoser was the first person to at least show that getting laid can be a self-improvement experience for both you and the girl you're getting laid with. That was what drew me deep here in GLL and KYIL.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
lucasxpogba
Name: Lucas
Goal: Anorexia recovery
Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera

Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:54 pm

Just my two cents, a year later:

To op: you are not alone. Asking yourself if you want to be a part of the whole "degeneracy" is fine. A lot of people don't ask themselves this because they are not "perceptive" or "critical thinking" enough to even reflect on such issues. They might just not be smart enough. Or they weren't surrounded by the particular environment that would push them to think about such a dilemma. Or a mix of all the prior. So don't feel lonely.

Also, you're right: when compared to the "low lay-count" cohort, women with high lay-counts are less desirable to men around the world coming from different cultures and religions, and from different eras, too. How can it be "cultural reprogramming" (or whatever the term used in the posts was) if it is extremely present INTER-culturally. In any case, it's rather people looking to confirm absurd biases that suffer to a certain extent of such a programming. As somebody pointed out, there are multiple (an infinity) studies out there on the topic and its tangents; the bottomline is that promiscuous girls are a liability to the passing-on of genes of a particular guy.

In terms of practical solutions, one approach is to try to be the best you can be. Then ideally, if you're "high-value" enough, you'll have a pool of girls (that will all look kind of identical to your own eyes) from which to choose one. And that's what you can do, with the added benefit you would be so much more valuable than any of the candidates that, out of self-interest, the one you choose will be loyal beyond believe (if you keep the same "value" ratio when compared to her).
Goals
Become weight restored after anorexia
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:59 pm

@lucasxpogba mate you need a profile pic for here

Cant make any exceptions. Can be cropped or blurred