Cancelling date for possibility of other dates

Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:10 pm

So I've gotten my self in a situation that I haven't really been in before, and was hoping that some more experienced members could chime in with their 2cents.

Yesterday I decided I'd give resetting my tinder-profile a go, seeing how I've recently improved my main pictures tremendously (profile pic + me with a camera in same quality).

I deleted my account and signed up for a new one, using a different email, and entered my confirmation code for the platinum subscription I got a month back.

Lo and behold, over the course of 24 hours I've racked up 45+ possible matches (a lot for me, seeing how I've only gotten around 30+ matches in 1 months time previously).

My dilemma now is the following:

I agreed to hang out with a Hinge match I've fucked in the past, and we've hit it off quite nicely and are both into each other.
Downside is that her body really is a mess, and I've struggled to get hard with her previously.
I set up this date prior to getting all my new possible matches (haven't swiped on most of them yet), and now that it's getting close to the time we set up, I'm torn between if I should go for the stay-at-home date with her, or try to see if there's any possibility of going on a date with a new girl tonight.

I hate getting flaked on my self, and I don't want to feel like an asshole and ditch her for the chance of getting laid with a new chick.
At the same time, Norway today lifted basically all covid-restrictions, and I'm thinking the bars will be packed tonight and girls will be eager to get out and look for hookups - and it feels like I'm missing out on a good opportunity for some new adventures.

Any advice or thoughts on this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:49 pm

Why not both? Get her to come over early. Or late.

Keep in mind that while 47 likes looks good on paper, many of those girls will be below your attractiveness standards or far away. At least, that's how it works for me.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:29 pm

Don't cancel unless you actually get another girl lined up. 47 likes might not get you a date.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:31 pm

Go for a sure thing first. See the other girls later.

Tbh do whatever the fuck you want is the best answer.

But I'd personally schedule the more guaranteed girls first and then the maybe girls later.

Saying this from experience.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

spencers94
Name: Spencer
Goal: Accept myself fully
Motto: Life won't wait, act now.

Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:53 am

Hey man, congrats on all the likes! That's awesome.

I agree with what everyone said above. If you have a girl that pretty much guarantees sex, I'd prioritize her over the new ones for now. And then when you don't have a date with the girl you've met before, then go for the new ones.
2024 Goals:
-Get a higher paying job by June
-Move out of parent's house by June
-Fill remainder of arm with tattoos (full sleeve)