Should you share you are in an open relationship?

s8onic
Goal: get laid

Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:18 pm

For people in open relationships, do you share this fact with women you hookup or become fwb with? My friend said that many women are open to hookups/fwb because they want the potential for it to develop into something more, therefore it is best policy to be straightforward about it. What do y'all think about it?
Laurelius
Goal: Offline Game

Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 pm

I tried telling girls I'm in an open relationship before going out. I could have ~50 matches a week, but I spent months without having a single date, even though that was the only thing that changed (same pictures, same profile, same messages).

I stopped mentioning it, and I started getting numbers, dates, and pussy again.

Now I'm on the fence. I feel like being direct is the right thing to do, but my dick is the one that gets affected if I do.

I decided I could keep it for myself for one or two dates. Three top. More than that and I think I'm being a dick to both the girl and my gf (by hiding the fact that she exists).

I don't think what I'm doing is right, but it's what I resolved ATM.
Goals
- Sleeping with a girl I met dancing [0/1]
- Sleeping with a girl right after social dancing [0/1]

- Sleeping with more girls in 2021 than ever before (6/6)
- Having a threesome with my girlfriend and another girl (1/1)
Laurelius
Goal: Offline Game

Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:29 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:25 pm
Laurelius wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 pm
I tried telling girls I'm in an open relationship before going out. I could have ~50 matches a week, but I spent months without having a single date, even though that was the only thing that changed (same pictures, same profile, same messages).

I stopped mentioning it, and I started getting numbers, dates, and pussy again
My experience is the opposite. Not saying you're wrong, but... you're doing something wrong if you can't get laid AT ALL when being honest about being in an open relationship. I've banged something like 50 girls while being honest about dating Imogen. And in the last year, roughly 25 of those girls even had 3somes with her and I.

You have a limiting belief and you're letting it hold you back.

Thanks Andy! It's refreshing to know it's me or something I'm doing.

What I did was rephrase the last part of the template like this:
I’m not looking for anything super serious because I'm in an open relationship, but if you’re up for a drink, a flirt & to see what happens, drop me your number & I’ll send you a text.
How did you approach it?
Goals
- Sleeping with a girl I met dancing [0/1]
- Sleeping with a girl right after social dancing [0/1]

- Sleeping with more girls in 2021 than ever before (6/6)
- Having a threesome with my girlfriend and another girl (1/1)
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:35 pm

AB test. I am in an open relationship with a solid girl now who has fully agreed with my 'lifestyle.'

All the other girls I am seeing are FWBs and because of my travel situation, many ghost long before things get to the stage of the girl bringing up something to the effect of 'what is this to you?' etc. I also follow the blackdragon rules regarding relationship management so it would likely not happen for several months anyway.

If it did, I would absolutely mention it when it comes to that talk.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out