Is being vague lying?

l0vebone
Name: RJ
Goal: get throat
Motto: fuck hos get money

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:42 am

The title should be enough to get the jist. A girl wants a BF, but instead of saying you are looking for a gf, you are saying youre looking to see where it goes and that it could be a maybe (even though you know 90% that its gonna be a no to bf/gf)
eric-drifter
Name: Erik
Goal: Get down to 15% bodyfat
Motto: I drift. Mostly, I drift.

Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:08 pm

I'm wondering about this too. The Black Dragon approach is simply to avoid talking about the relationship at all for the first 3-6 months. You're just dating and leaving it open/vague, and not totally hiding the fact that you're maybe seeing other women. Andy also says not to get into a serious relationship for at least 6 months... so even if you *did* see LTR potential with a girl, you would keep in the open/vague state for 6 months. Would love to hear some elaboration on that from Andy though.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:02 pm

Depends on how much drama you want in your life. Blackdragon's model is pretty good for keeping the girl on ice long enough that you can get to know her long enough to know if YOU want a relationship with HER. If you don't care and aren't open to a gf probably best just to be up front about it. That is mostly what I do now.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:55 am

Thebastard wrote:
Blackdragon's model
Care to share the model?
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:18 am

Yes.

You're being vague with the intention of letting her assume something that's not true. You're just letting the silence say it for you.

If you wanna lie, lie. I wouldn't suggest it - you're inviting drama. Being honest is drama-free.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Aloofus
Name: Justin
Goal: Help men
Motto: Acta Non Verba

Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:07 pm

SIGMA_1234 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:55 am
Thebastard wrote:
Blackdragon's model
Care to share the model?
It's more or less what he already said. You're intentionally NOT acting like a boyfriend, and also subtlety implying non monogamy (having jewelry or hair ties on your nightstand). You're kind of dodging any relationship type questions until she really pushes.
Aloofus

Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:30 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:40 pm
Aloofus wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:07 pm

It's more or less what he already said. You're intentionally NOT acting like a boyfriend, and also subtlety implying non monogamy (having jewelry or hair ties on your nightstand). You're kind of dodging any relationship type questions until she really pushes.
Isn't that not being honest lol? I mean, if it works it works, but at the same time - why do it if you can be honest, maybe have a slightly bigger "failure rate" but you'll still feel better yourself.
I'm leaning more to yes, the more experience I'm having with it. My last several FWBs I've been totally up front with (saying I'm not into monogamy).

While I think he has some good stuff, I'm getting a little more skeptical of blackdragon too.
Aloofus

Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:57 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:35 pm
Aloofus wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:30 pm
I'm leaning more to yes, the more experience I'm having with it. My last several FWBs I've been totally up front with (saying I'm not into monogamy).

While I think he has some good stuff, I'm getting a little more skeptical of blackdragon too.
Yeah, I think people in general are getting more skeptical towards the "red pill"/pua "systematic" alpha stuff. They DO have good points, but if you think about it... Would you rather be completely relaxed, "just be yourself brah" good looking guy (as good looking as you can be) and maybe reduce your chances somewhat or follow a "system" of sorts (awalt, "it's just your turn", "hold frame", "shit tests", "don't text too early" etc.) that can really mess with your head and in many cases, due to that REDUCE your chances.

Like, every single time I've had a thing with a girl in my life it's been at times where I DIDN'T follow a "system" - where I literally didn't give a shit about being alpha or beta or not good enough or masculine or feminine etc. Maybe that's just me :D

I personally do NOT know what I want lol (monogamy, polygamy etc.) and that's probably what I'll say to a girl if things get to that point - "I honestly don't know what I want but let's figure it out". Will it make me look more "beta"? Eh, maybe :D But it's just mentally way more freeing.
Yeah that stuff is all stupid I agree. The whole "alpha" thing is absolutely retarded IMO. I'm 90% percentile (guestimate) successful with women, and "Chad" isn't me or real.

Though parts of his "system" DO work out really well.
Particularly the whole first date being cheap and short. I think BD has a lot of good stuff, though I suspect lately he's full of shit in some respects.

He's said several times in the past he doesn't use swipe apps and recently just put out shit with how to use them. He's also pushing way more courses than he used to.