When/How to bring up your intentions during a Non-Online Date

Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Mon May 03, 2021 11:25 pm

For those who are seeking something casual with the girls you're dating: If you meet a girl through social life or cold-approach, how do you usually let her know that you're looking for something casual and do you do it on the first date? Do you make it explicit or just assume that she'll get the picture when you invite her back to your place on the first date? On Tinder/Bumble I always use Andy's template and tell girls I'm not looking for anything super-serious. Do you do the same when texting a girl to meet up for a first date?
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
BDG-95
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Fuck it. I'll do it now and figure it out later.

Mon May 10, 2021 5:27 am

Hey man,

I get all of my lays from online and using Andy's template ("not looking for anything super serious, etc..."). I don't personally reiterate that message via text before a meet up. However, I have had a couple ask me during the date (or when they're at my place) about what I'm looking for, and I'll just be straight up and tell them I'm looking for something casual and consistent.
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:35 pm

Old thread but fuck it:

Is there any point in disclosing that you're not into social games, like suspending replies intentionally etc, prior to meeting girls irl?
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:16 pm

Hard2Focus wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:35 pm
Old thread but fuck it:

Is there any point in disclosing that you're not into social games, like suspending replies intentionally etc, prior to meeting girls irl?
No.

Goddamn your new photo is hot. Can't stop staring at it.
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:02 am

pancakemouse wrote: ↑
No.
Why not? My reasoning would be that "hardcore honesty" is something to strive towards, but I realize it might be counterproductive before the girl has even bothered to meet up.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:09 am

Adam wrote: ↑
For those who are seeking something casual with the girls you're dating: If you meet a girl through social life or cold-approach, how do you usually let her know that you're looking for something casual and do you do it on the first date? Do you make it explicit or just assume that she'll get the picture when you invite her back to your place on the first date? On Tinder/Bumble I always use Andy's template and tell girls I'm not looking for anything super-serious. Do you do the same when texting a girl to meet up for a first date?
Has anyone actually answered this question in this thread? I'd like to know as well.

I think I've been playing more of a "I'll push an interaction as much as possible" type game instead of being upfront and honest with girls. I get conflicting advice on both so I'm curious what guys think about this.
πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸΆ
5'5" indian in πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ†’πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
πŸ“– My Story

πŸ₯° dating log
πŸ’ͺ🏾 training log

see my interview!
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:28 am

Hard2Focus wrote: ↑
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:02 am
pancakemouse wrote: ↑
No.
Why not? My reasoning would be that "hardcore honesty" is something to strive towards, but I realize it might be counterproductive before the girl has even bothered to meet up.
"i'm not into playing games" translates to "i don't understand women and can't get them to respond to me"

a lot of guys with no options say that/have that on their profiles

i wouldn't mention it unless you're already seeing that behavior. then you can explain how it's a shitty dynamic and reassure her that you're on the same team.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:12 am

colgate wrote: ↑
Adam wrote: ↑
Has anyone actually answered this question in this thread? I'd like to know as well.
Girls can tell from my behavior and style of dress. And if they've been on my IG for a while they'd literally see me with other girls.

An extreme example: do you think Scotty GLL needs to convince girls he's not boyfriend material? They just know he's a scumbag who will fuck them good and that's it.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:21 am

Holden wrote: ↑
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:12 am
colgate wrote: ↑

Girls can tell from my behavior and style of dress. And if they've been on my IG for a while they'd literally see me with other girls.

An extreme example: do you think Scotty GLL needs to convince girls he's not boyfriend material? They just know he's a scumbag who will fuck them good and that's it.
Wow, I really did not expect this answer but it's literally the simplest and most elegant possible answer.

My brother has a similar style as Scotty (lots of tattoos, douchebag clothing, strong sexually dimorphic features) and his advice for cold approach to me has always been "you just need to look for the signals man, if she's looking at you, you're good!" I do question how aware he is of how often he actually does get rejected or misreads, but he's slept with 40+ girls, some being relationships, and multiple girls simultaneously as a "natural".

My excuse for not following this has always been "well I never receive the signals..." And furthermore, I have seen random girls eyefucking my brother when we're out and about.

There's a certain look he has, and many other guys have that just naturally comes off as "this guy fucks" and not "this guy is going to take me dinner and shopping <3 <3 <3". And it doesn't require any weird manipulative tactics (usually what my game ends up deregulating into) nor does it require weird "honest" disclaimers like "I don't want to play any games" etc.

I really need to aim towards this.
πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸΆ
5'5" indian in πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ†’πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
πŸ“– My Story

πŸ₯° dating log
πŸ’ͺ🏾 training log

see my interview!
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:40 am

@colgate get some inspiration from the G of G's:

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/wp-con ... gLoser.pdf