Hard time to give myself permission with high “quality” girls

W G
Goal: Stability

Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:11 am

I been dating with a bunch if chicks this last months and I found a common pattern on my behavior which I don’t really understand.

I’m having a hard time to give myself permission to be “myself” with high quality girls.

If the chick is attractive, extrovert, very charismatic, emotionally secure, older, and have experience it’s like I become so shy and play it so safe. I don’t feel anxious but I feel like a little kid compared to her, dates are just so awkward and feels like I mentally freeze and my body language screams anxious (move a lot, stay thinking in my head). After 1 hour I normally have to do a bathroom break because I get mentally fatigue.
If I think of myself in situation with her in the bedroom it’s like I’m convinced that I won’t be even able to get hard.

Now if the girl is kind of average, a little shy/insecure, inexperienced and introvert, I’m like scotty level of confidence and permission.
I just become a whole different person and I even amazed myself when I do certain things like touching her early stage, throwing amazing jokes and just talk directly from my subconscious without effort.

I recently got this realization which is affecting my dating/sex life/work life.
I’m not sure what to do or work on.

Much appreciated for any replies.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:50 am

jakeD wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:35 am
This will probably also get locked. Best just to post a progress thread, say what you're doing to fix this, and log your journey / feelings / struggles as you go along taking action on it in there.
Preach