Why an Abundance Mentality is so Important

countingsheep7878
Name: Jake
Goal: Under 12% Body Fat
Motto: diamonds are made under pressure

Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:43 am

So I just got back from a date with the hottest girl I have ever been on a date with. The chemistry was great and she had a lot of qualities I desire in a partner. However she had 2 deal breaker qualities for me. She was extremely religious (I am agnostic and believe in LGBT rights which didn't align with her core beliefs) and she was far too prude (28 year old virgin who had never had an orgasm and was waiting for marriage which I think I could have gotten her to break but it would have taken far too much time).

Now the old me who had a scarcity mentality would have tried to make this work because we clicked on many levels and she was crazy hot but after I drove home I immediately texted her and told her that she was a cool chic and we had great chemistry but that I didn't think we were a good fit and shouldn't pursue another date.

The point is when you pursue abundance (cold approach is such a crazy unlock to new opportunities) walking away from a beautiful girl who I like many parts of is not something I will sweat if she has deal breaker qualities).

So fellas just keep that in mind. Get an abundance mindset, sack up and cold approach (you won't die, I promise) and get enough numbers / dates to not care about walking away from the hottest girl you have been on a date on to date because there is an even hotter one that fits you better just around the corner!
D4vidDG
Name: David
Goal: Get Laid 10 times(2/10)

Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:23 am

countingsheep7878 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:43 am
cold approach is such a crazy unlock to new opportunities
I totally agree with this. It's like a gold chest that's always been in front of one's eyes.
King Approach
Name: John
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:34 am

Are you getting laid a lot? If not, I kind of feel this is a cope. Is it the case you knew she was going to reject your ass anyway and so you preemptively rejected her to save your ego? I think you should have at least gone for the smash if you thought she was hot. Chances are she would have ghosted you anyway, as is standard, but at least you could have died on your shield and taken a proper shot.
countingsheep7878
Name: Jake
Goal: Under 12% Body Fat
Motto: diamonds are made under pressure

Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:16 am

King Approach wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:34 am
Are you getting laid a lot? If not, I kind of feel this is a cope. Is it the case you knew she was going to reject your ass anyway and so you preemptively rejected her to save your ego? I think you should have at least gone for the smash if you thought she was hot. Chances are she would have ghosted you anyway, as is standard, but at least you could have died on your shield and taken a proper shot.
Not sure what you mean by reject my ass. It was clear she was going to reject anyone's ass based on her faith from a first night lay. If you think a 28 year old hot chic who goes to church multiple times per week is going to just give up her virginity to some chad the first night and I coped rather then risk getting rejected then you are a clown. No one was winning that battle the first night expect maybe Jesus Crist himself.

The reality is I would rather cold approach new chics that fit what I am looking for over spend time trying to get a woman to bend her religious beliefs over the course of weeks when she had a couple of qualities that I am not looking be around.

If I was coping then I wouldn't have the balls to cold approach girls and get rejected more times then I get numbers 3 numbers for 17 cold approaches so far by the way so I do get rejected a lot).

And yes I doing just fine in getting laid right now hence why I wasn't sweating this situation at all but I appreciate your concern bud.