You guys were right

Fruithat123
Name: Luke
Goal: get laid
Motto: trust your instincts

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:43 am

Well you guys were right. I asked earlier if this chick was just seeking attention or waisting my time and its worse.
She doesn't know what the fuck she wants. Was laying in bed with her. Her friend and mine were fucking literally 10 ft in another room away and she had her shirt off and everything and I was going down and she said I can't do this. I respectfully backed off we talked and heard the dreaded I am confused about my ex speech. She asked for advice I gave it and she said she was stressed and tired and she fell asleep. Probably an excuse to get out of fucking but whatever life sucks dropping this one. Every last trick I had fell to nothing. She also had hickey's on her tits that were def not mine so some fucker has had better luck. Just angry I know its part of the game but fuck I love winning and hate losing just venting sorry guys.
Excuses
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: No excuses. Just fucking do it.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:54 am

With more experiences, you'll get there. Then you'll be the person giving hickeys and some other poor guy will be the one looking at them and giving her advise on her ex boyfriend.
Just keep meeting more girls and try to escalate faster. If a girl is at your place/ you at her place, just make a move. If she's naked - that's usually an invitation for you to fuck her brains out. Otherwise you're the gay guy in her room and that should be avoided at all costs. And girls who manipulate you into their room only to avoid giving you their ass can fuck off anyway. At that point I'd get dressed and get the fuck out of there or kick her ass out.
InsaneAndHappyWithIt
Name: Bogi
Goal: I don't fucking know

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:47 pm

Hey Man just wanted to say you haven't lost anything. Except maybe ur dignity for a moment if you dislike girls that don't share attraction to you sleeping over and you let her sleep over (i used to get this sometimes). If that's not the case, you lost nothing bro. I'm happy you did something for yourself and also respected her. Being good to oneself and moral about others is a victory in my book