Advice on starting Kratom delivery business

terry_crews87
Goal: get laid/online dating
Motto: sucess is positive action every day

Wed May 04, 2022 5:47 pm

I am from Canada and have been a kratom enthusiast for about 8 years. It helped me stop drinking, and was great for my chronic pain and anxiety issues. I've been ordering it online this whole time, and whenever I would run out, I would be really disappointed to find out I can not get it from a store within a few hours drive in any direction.

I've been thinking about opening a business that would deliver kratom to your door , just like if you had ordered a pizza. Kratom is not well known in my area. There is a large, silent, opioid epidemic in my area, and I think if people were educated about kratom, it would be a hit here and really improve peoples quality of life. I know you aren't supposed to market kratom for human consumption. Would this even be possible to do this?

How could I make the benefits of kratom known in my area, and sell it without breaking any laws? Any ideas/ comments would be greatly appreciated. Have you seen this done anywhere? When I lived in Missisauga you could get it from head shops, but the ones I went to stopped selling it because I think they were marketing it for human consumption
TheRealGizmo
Goal: Build a Business
Motto: Stay humble

Thu May 05, 2022 8:31 am

You would need to find a solid indonesian supplier probably and I'm sure if you put on the packaging "Not for human consumption" or something like that you'd be fine. I've actually thought about this myself, but wouldn't want to have kilos on kilos of the shit laying around if it was illegal.

You could make a website/open a shop that sells kratom, phenibut, and other useful botanicals.

You would have to figure out a way to get people to try it, because I'm sure once they get going they'll keep coming back for more and more with its addictive properties.
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Thu May 05, 2022 5:50 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu May 05, 2022 5:55 pm

Im cool with the discussion happening

But i guess be aware what your country's laws are specifically

this stuffs all in a grey area in North America and no doubt it differs between CAN and USA

Completely illegal in UK for several years now