If anyone needs SEO, let me know.

dex
Goal: Live with abundance
Motto: If you're not fucking her, you're her girlfriend.

Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:15 am

What's up guys, if you have a website and need SEO help, let me know.

I can help you for whatever the costs are, no charge, but I would like a review or a testimonial in exchange for the help.

I can also help with websites, Google ads, and other forms of digital marketing.

Just let me know.

Dex
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:28 am

Hey man, welcome to the forums!

I'm very interested in your offer as I'm trying to start an online business but I don't really know what I'm doing with marketing.

I just tried a couple of Facebook ads but got very few clicks from them. So maybe you can help me improve that? I'm jobless and almost broke now, so I can't really pay you at this point, but I can give a testimonial, in video or in text, as you wish.

I can send you a PM with more details if you want to help me.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:57 am

I admire the generosity and the hustle. You're trying to get your SEO biz up, and I respect it. If you're looking to really hustle, PM me and I'll invite you to our new KYIL biz chat, but it is for very hard workers and high level action takers only - we're looking at going all in and working a minimum 10hrs a day on biz. If this resonates, reach out and we can push each other.

Also, WELCOME.

At KYIL, we have a rule against the promotion of any of our products, services, and so on. Even if they're free. Our moderation team do not encourage the use of our space to perform outreach.

Andy & Radical let us put ONE link to an external offer of ours in our signature. And that is all.

@Crisis_Overcomer @Manganiello @Radical

Hope this helps, and I encourage you to press forward and find success in your endeavours. Consider starting a log.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:09 pm

I encourage guys to talk about their goals such as building a business @dex

But openly soliciting business like this falls foul of our promotion rules

Especially when you only have 3 posts here

Like Ravi says leave a link in your bio if you have a site or offer to promote and then participate in the forum either in your own log or helping other guys