Kill Your Inner Loser Website Traffic.

YoungHorny
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:43 pm

Hey Andy, are you really pulling in half a million of traffic a month? How did you promote and grow this website?
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:57 pm

You signed up for the forums just to ask that question?

Who told you it's that high? That's out by an order of magnitude mate, but I'm flattered.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
YoungHorny

Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:41 am

I got it from a few traffic aggregator sources. It seems that you're now pulling in more traffic than the original goodlookingloser.com. How much am I off by? Big spike in January. Did you do any promotion?
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Motto: Consistency is key

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:12 am

Andy's a fucking baller
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:50 am

Pulling in more traffic than GLL? Politely: Not even close. Go check the number of comments on any of his articles vs any of mine, for instance.

Impolitely: Why would you trust random traffic aggregators? Anyone who's actually in any form of content creation will tell you that shit is not even remotely close. I already gave you an answer: you're off by an order of magnitude. "Order of magnitude" literally means "factor of 10" so you can work out the rest from there. If I was getting half a million hits per month, would I really be mentioning in podcasts/articles/etc that I haven't hit my $5000/month goal yet?

This forum is for self-improvement (YOUR self-improvement), so let's keep it on topic. Start a thread and tell us what you're working on and what you're going to achieve. You also haven't followed the forum rules on signup, so please go back here and fix that:
viewtopic.php?t=49&start=465

Closing this thread because to be honest, I'm not sure of your motives or why you've come in asking that question, without introducing yourself first. Literally your first post is "What's your traffic??" It's fucking weird, man. Really impolite and... weird. Like walking up to a stranger and saying "Hey how much is your bank account balance?" I don't know you.

I'm happy to talk about that stuff with my audience, but not if you barge in and the first words outta your mouth are "Andy what's your traffic???"
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me