aa

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:41 pm

Hey dude welcome

If you have a money making idea you want to discuss you are welcome to but refrain from linking to outside programme sale pages like that til we know who you are a little
Jake
Goal: Beat anxiety/fatigue

Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:08 am

Not something I’ve ever done before but I could see how it could be a lucrative side hustle

Some of these chicks are absolutely raking cash off of that shit.

That being said finding clientele would probably be the hard part. I just did a quick read on it and the top 1% of creators bring in a third of the total revenue

Meanwhile the average is about 180 a month.

But if you could find a few girls who bring in 10k+ a month and charge 5-10% commission? Sounds like easy money.

I’d have to imagine most of the job at that point is just posting nudes, leaving lukewarm flirty comments and scheduling simps for their dick ratings. All processes that you could potentially streamline or automate with the right tools/processes
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:35 am

Still not a pro in making money, but I'd imagine the mindset for this is similar to running ads for small businesses: do you see something in the business that is weak, and if you fix it, can it increase revenue/ save time enough to justify them to pay you a retainer? Run funnels for people to join their Onlyfans? Help them create a product independent from Onlyfans? Use Zapier to automate shit? Only you can answer that.

Personally, I don't wanna do that because I don't wanna desensitize myself to girls' nudes managing an account. But I can see that it can be lucrative, if you know their market, their pains, and ways to make them win more.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:37 am

Also, remember that it's easier to helo a business that's already winning win more,rather than helping a starting business win. So I'd think twice about helping new girls, unless you got a blueprint for them to make money
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:15 am

You might want to search the Tate brothers, Andrew and Tristan. The legend says they had one of the biggest sex cam studios ever (50+ girls). They now have only a handful of girls doing cam and onlyfans. Frankly I'm not sure if they're legit, but I like them so I'm biased.

Another guy is Joe Lampton (find him on Twitter), a Romanian internet pimp who also has connections with the Tates. I'm not sure if he has his girls doing onlyfans but they're definitely on cam.

Just like anything online, you need to hack the competitors for ideas. Here's one of Andrew's main girls : https://twitter.com/kissofacobra . I'm 1,000% sure that anything posted by her is well-thought out from the Tates beforehand, to make dudes get in love with her and throw money on her lap.