Tristan's Hustle Thread | 500 SUBS HALF WAY TO 1K LETS GOOO!!!!!

dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:57 pm

Took a "vacation" for a week up north from where I live to a cottage.

Wasn't really a vacation because I brought my entire computer setup and was working most of the time.

Wasn't able to put out as many videos as I wanted.

But we're back to it.

Posted a vid today from the cottage stuff if you're interested.

27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
dashedhopes

Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:09 am

Update:

Been pretty stagnant for subs.

All good though, going to have some killer content quite soon.

Big videos that I'll be figuring out how I want to do them:

Shredded Party Boy in Public
Gym Prank (putting 405 on the squat rack and asking some dude to spot me and then I take off all my clothes to reveal a canadian flag speedo and see if they still spot me lol)
Gym Transformation Video

These are vids I'm expecting to get much bigger views and hopefully help me catapult to 1000 subs. Not depending on them, just hoping they put in a big dent in my goal of 1k subs.

Have to wait on a body mic for those prank vids.

Also need to be show ready for my transformation video.

Basically show a slideshow of pictures from me as baby going through puberty and then finally starting to workout and reach final form.

(these videos sometimes go very viral depending on the transformation)

We shall see.

I'm still uploading because people love content and that is key.

I don't want to be exclusively a very niche channel. I want to talk about and film what I want.

Vlogging, Webcam videos and entertainment.

Going to keep grindin.

First 1000 subs is going to be the hardest so maybe my goal is less reachable but it's a challenge so I gotta rise to the occasion.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

dashedhopes

Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:38 am

Yes sir!
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

dashedhopes

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:00 pm

New Video I posted.

Analyzing random tinder profiles from reddit.

A lot of stuff is going to be reiterated if you've read Andy's guide which is MUCH more in-depth than mine.

But this will give you an idea of how I analyze pictures and help other dudes out that have messaged me.

Might offer some differing ideas as well and ideas for new photos, and places to get clothes.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

DNPTHC
Goal: Get Laid Again
Motto: Just Try

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:01 pm

@dashedhopes

Hey as someone who’s previously built a large YouTube following. https://www.youtube.com/user/iygisi

(I had to delete all my content because I got in trouble with school that’s a long story.)

You need to ask yourself a few questions with your videos.

What direction and audience am I going for and how can I monetize it.

Mabye you’ll figure it out better than me. But when I did reaction content I got a lot of views. But I didn’t convert much.

When I switched to informative content like Derrick does now. My views dropped a lot but I started getting way more clients/business.

Something to consider.

Either way you seem super hardworking. Keep going after it.

Bang on the door enough times and it will either open or you’ll break it down haha.
dashedhopes

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:53 pm

Thanks dude.

Definitely throwing mud at a wall right now.

Don't know what I want to do exactly right now.

Right now it's basically find out what I like filming, what gets more views and what I can offer to others.

But yes, those are very important questions I pretty much ask myself every single day and can't sleep cause I think about it haha.

I also get bored very easily and like keeping myself engage so I can't just do ONLY reaction videos, or JUST vlog or JUST informative videos like Derek MPMD.

Right now, I'm thinking the best way is to find a way to combine, self-improvement, my personal progress in bodybuilding, entertainment and informative study based videos.

All of which I've done except the entertaining stuff which is what I'm currently working on. Bought a body mic and will be getting a long range lens to do stuff like "prank-ish" stuff.

Have 3 ideas for that so far and I'm hoping they do well in views.

I also have a few ways I want to monetize in the future but they're not GREAT and don't tie in well with my channel. I think that will come. Since I probably convert 0 right now, not the most important. I'm doing fine for money so getting my subs and views increased is probably the bigger goal for the short term.

But you're absolutely right. Developing a theme of the channel and finding a way to monetize well are my next goals, which like I said are always in the back of my head.

Thanks for the feedback man, I really appreciate it.

Hardworking, I wish I could say that about myself haha. I just always think I could be doing more, but it's good to hear from someone else, so thank you <3
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

dashedhopes

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:24 pm

Need to write this out so I don't forget and it just feels good to put this down in words.

Moving out of my parents again this friday/saturday.

I got in a massive fight with my mom, or she got in a fight with me. Basically told me to go fuck myself and started throwing shit at me. That was the final straw. I only moved back to save money, I can perfectly afford living on my own.

Wasn't the first time she did something like this, and I won't be the fool again. I love her but I can't be around her, no one is an exception to my rule that if you fuck me over, I'm done with you.

I was close with my mom, so it took a bit of a toll on me the past few days. Been severely depressed and have been finding it very hard to do anything or find any meaning in life.

The only thing that was helpful was commenting on someone's tinder profile and providing some of my advice. Makes me happy trying to help others, genuinely. I think that's a good thing and shows even under my own mental barriers I'm able to find solace in helping others.

I think this move is going to do a lot of good things for me.

1. It'll allow me to work on being alone. I have issues being alone and left to my thoughts, which can't be done at home when people are always around.

2. I'll have better internet and can stream, post videos faster, and just do more.

3. I'm living with 3 clean girls, which will force me to keep the place clean and work on developing better habits when it comes to personal organization and cleanliness.

When I'm more organized and clean, I think I'm more stable. (despite my mom's OCD cleaning being a big problem for me)

I watched this video last night and it made me internalize a few things that are on my whiteboard that I don't think I really understood.

In particular, this quote, "When your desire to make money is greater than your desire to look cool you'll have all the money you want."

Mainly in that video he talks about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
Maslow-hierarchy.jpg
I already have the bottom three needs, Basic necessities, belongingness and love, but I'm stuck around the prestige part. This ties in to my desire to look cool. I've said this to myself lots of time but I don't think I really understood it or internalized it.

In my head, I said that I don't care about a big following or big prestige but I really did. I wanted that for the influence that would bring me when In reality I need to look for self-actualization and strive for my full potential no matter what.

This goal in my mind is something I want to achieve. Eventually have 1+ Mill on youtube, develop a multi million dollar business. Everything I'm doing wasn't because I wanted to make more money and achieve my full potential. It was because I wanted to be famous, look cool for having these "accomplishments" and "prestige".

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this.

But I think that's a big reason why my depression was hitting because I was doing all of this for the wrong reasons.

It doesn't mean, I shouldn't continue with what I'm doing but it needs to be to achieve that full potential because to me, helping others and accomplishing my personal goals is the only thing that is going to make me feel fulfilled creatively.

Men back in the 50s-60s had it much simpler. They worked all day to provide for a family and that was them fulfilling their potential, which is something he mentions in the video.

I'm going to see a therapist soon to work on my mental issues more, but I think this was a big step in truly internalizing, "When your desire to make money is greater than your desire to look cool you'll have all the money you want."

I will win a physique competition because it will bring me closer to reaching my full potential.

I will achieve a massive following on Youtube because it will bring me closer to my full potential.

I will build a multi million dollar business because it will bring me closer to my full potential.

And I will never stop until it's fully complete.

/end rant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

terry_crews87
Goal: get laid/online dating
Motto: sucess is positive action every day

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:27 am

@dashedhopes Your lookin fucking great man whens your show? I almost died when you asked that chick at the drive thru window how aesthetic your physique looked in your youtube video Lol

That little snippet just shows how people on the spectrum, who dont leave their house, that you can literally say anything to anybody , and they will think its funny, or be mildy amused when you dont really give a fuck what their reply will be.

Your just doing it because you think its a funny entertaining thing to say. Who doesnt wanna joke around with random people out in public? hot girls included. I found just getting into the habbit of saying stupid, funny things to any random person out in public, made it way easier to approach girls cuz its not really much different. Don't force it, but if you think somethings funny, blurt it out like a fucking retard who cares, you just might make someones day.
dashedhopes

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:41 am

@terry_crews87 Thanks dude haha, show is Oct 3rd, 9 weeks out!!!! (if it doesn't get canceled :| )

It was just a spur of the moment thing, I do random shit when people are in the car with me to try and make them laugh.

Honk and wave at random people on the road, talk to people at stop lights etc...

I should incorporate more of that in my videos.

Can't wait to get my body mic so I can do Prank "ish" style videos.

It's stuck like 3 hours away at a buddy's place cause I had it shipped there instead of my house cause I thought I was going to do a video with him but it arrived a week late : /
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

terry_crews87

Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:02 am

deleted
Last edited by terry_crews87 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:56 am

dashedhopes wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:41 am
It was just a spur of the moment thing, I do random shit when people are in the car with me to try and make them laugh.

Honk and wave at random people on the road, talk to people at stop lights etc...

I should incorporate more of that in my videos.
This is the level of confidence I want to obtain. I've done stuff like this as university and out with friends, but I want to be this confident all the time.
dashedhopes

Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:06 pm

@Sin Silver Yea it's something I've developed with a good physique, being more confident from the AA program, approaching lots and having more self esteem.

I'm also in general a pretty goofy person so I like making people smile and laugh.

@terry_crews87 No worries man.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

dashedhopes

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:00 am

Big update. Just got put onto the front page of the new Gorilla Mind supplement site.
5AOFik712K.png
Pretty big step.

Mind you, it's not the best picture of me, but this was the one that was requested cause most fighters contrary to popular belief aren't 6% bodyfat all the time.

Something besides a gym shot was wanted for this photo so it works.

You can view it at - https://bit.ly/2PruOdi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

terry_crews87

Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:41 pm

Good job man!! Thats awesome! I've been seeing gorilla mind all over the net for a good while now.

Whoever is in charge of getting the name out there and marketing is doing a fantastic job, and the product seems to be selling itself too because of the quality, you guys are killin it!
dashedhopes

Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:10 pm

Updates:

have this guy who's going to come to Toronto to help me film at the end of the month, which means I'm going to have to do this. Kind of scared but excited at the same time. Kind of feels like the AA program. EDIT (gave like sorry context for this lol) basically going to walk around the busiest part of the biggest city in canada in a Canadian flag speedo for a video- also going to do this in a gym setting. Basically going to ask someone to come spot me and when they come over, I'm going to take my pants and shirt off so that I'm in the speedo and see if they still spot me lmao.

-------

This cut has been killing me lately.

Had an unadvised cheat meal and definitely paid for it in terms of weight gain, rip..

Still looked ripped though, just gonna need to be super disciplined these last 7 weeks and just fucking pin a bunch of melanotan, take Gorilla Mind Rush and drink tons of caffeine to keep myself going.

I'm eating more veggies though and staying consistent with videos.

Feel a lot better. Also got a therapist to help work on some mental issues, which was smart but expensive. Hope it pays off in time.

Physique Update:

27 years young.

Tristan - Canada