What would you do with a MINIMUM 10K capital and a MAXIMUM 100k Capital?

ILLuminaughty
Goal: Experience a 3some
Motto: In G.O.D. we trust...

Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:45 am

GettinItAll wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:31 am
ILLuminaughty wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:49 am
Hi guys like the title says, I have been saving since 2013 and wanted to get your opinions and guidance on what you would do that kind liquid Capital? πŸ€‘

I know because of inflation 2% every year, I'm essentially losing money. But I also appreciate the security. So it's a catch 22...
Invest in yourself like Andy said, or get a financial advisor and invest in stocks. I would not recommend opening up a brokerage account and investing yourself. Unless you are going to spend all your time analyzing that stuff; a financial advisor will make good choices for you which will give you a 4-6% return every year. Tbh if I had that money, I would throw 85k in the market through an advisor and spend 15k on myself for improving.

Right, doing weekly Dollar Cost Averaging in crypto, although the last 6 weeks have been a blood bath for most people. So taking a break from that.

I have a fidelity account, doing DCA in there as well.
ILLuminaughty

Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:53 am

honeybadger wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:43 am
@ILLuminaughty Do you have any entrepreneurial goals/desires?
Yes definitely, I feel like there are just way too many options, and less of them are unethical and legitimate.

I have grown up thinking sales is deceptive and slimy. But that was me thinking way too altruistically.

I have accepted now sales and marketing, and advertising and investing are really the only ways to escape the "ratrace".

Researching heavily right now, on how to be a Remote closer...

Since I have worked from home the last 7 years and in customer service since the last 20 years.

I have a leg up on the majority of people remotely.
AGF
Goal: $1,000,000 until 2025

Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:57 am

Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:43 am

I went cold Turkey off my anti depressant 6 days ago. So gotta manage my stress level for a bit.
Maybe it is a good idea to spend some money on that then. By that I mean any expenses that will help you stabilize your mood and keep you on track:

- Get Andy as an accountability partner
- High-quality and healthy food
- Clothes that help you get laid more
- Personal trainer that pushes you in the gym
- Books that help you learn the skills that are required to reach your financial goals
- Any hobbies/activities that make you happy or experimenting with new hobbies

Personally, I would stop DCAing into Crypto at this point. The time to do that was 2019 - 2020 and it looks like you already have good exposure to Crypto. Instead, move that money either into the things mentioned above or into a savings account and look at it as "Startup Money" for when you try to start your own business in the future.
honeybadger
Name: HoneyBadger
Goal: GET LAID

Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:15 pm

great gig. hard, but lucrative and v fun if youre good. I just quit my remote sales job actually. (not closing tho)
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Nomad Income & Pussy
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:47 pm

Ok now that you asked this, are you a customer of Dan Lok? I don't endorse him, but just curious if you learned about remote closing from him.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Personal Goals:
-) 12% Body Fat
-) 10 books/ online courses
-) Move out of home
-) (Optional) HSK 6 Level Mandarin
-) System to work ASAP, without getting distracted.
-) Upgrade wardrobe w/ basic mandatory guy fashion items
-) 4 FWB

$ Goals:
-) US$1k/ mo nomad income
-) US$5k/ mo nomad income

Personal Habits:
-) 1500 cals/ day
-) NoFap

Business:
-) (5/5) Local Business Websites Made Before Int'l Client Outreach
ILLuminaughty

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:32 pm

SIGMA_1234 wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:47 pm
Ok now that you asked this, are you a customer of Dan Lok? I don't endorse him, but just curious if you learned about remote closing from him.

Not endorsing anyone as well. I've heard a bit about Dan Lok. But I've been following Cole Gordon, that's how I learned about High ticket Remote Closing. He claims he has over a 100 business's that are looking for Remote Closers.

Still doing some deep review and comparison, especially when someone offers a training to learn how to sell. But then has you go out and find what to sell, or buy a license to sell the products or service.
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:39 pm

AGF wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:57 am
Get Andy as an accountability partner
This may not be for you, OP. I'll make it clear this is only if you're serious. Right now I'm getting the impression you're a bit scattered/still working out where to spend your money. That's fine; but only hit me up for coaching if you're going to go all-in with it and dedicate yourself to it.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
Crypto
Goal: Get Lean (4-6 pack)
Motto: Hard Choices, Easy Life

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:38 am

Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:43 am
I went cold Turkey off my anti depressant 6 days ago. So gotta manage my stress level for a bit
I would recommend weaning off them slowly if you are on a medium to high dosage, most SSRI's and similar strongly recommend to not stop them suddenly for a good reason.

Abs Lvl 3 - [82.5kg] βž” [80kg] βž” [77.5kg]
Tinder Lvl 1 - [Take Photos] βž” [Make Profile] βž” [Get a Date]
YOLO420TSLA
Goal: YouTube Monetization

Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:47 am

Could open a Roth IRA and throw $500 or a few grand into it.

Could invest in SPY, VOO, or VTI which are large ETFs should get around 7-9% return on your money yearly.

If you are interested could be a nice down payment for a house. Get a 15 or 30 year fixed mortgage.

Rent goes up 5% every year with a mortgage you know what you'll be paying.

If you are willing to do the research could also invest in something like Bitcoin & Tesla/other tech companies. The potential return would be higher than an S & P 500 ETF, but none of this comes without risk.

Could also do a combination of all of these. I would save some as an emergency fund. Max out my Roth IRA for the year. Start investing in Bitcoin & Tesla Stock. Along with putting down a down payment for a house and getting a mortgage.

All depends on you. Do your own research.