Side hustle to pay rent

jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:15 am

I know there are plenty of other threads around asking this sort of question, but I'm not looking to get super rich (yet) as I'm focussing on girls right now, just looking for a small income not financial independance. But I'd like to have my own place and want a way to pay rent without spending too much time on it. I've got some cash saved to spend on getting something started, but the main thing is I just don't want to spend too much time on it. Happy to work hard on it for a month or two to get it started, but after that I want my time back to focus on getting laid.

Skills/Experience
- Aptitude for coding (can pick it up pretty easily) but don't know any useful/popular languages in depth
- Done a bit of web design but I hated the prospecting for clients that was required for it
- Engineering degree (never used it for any industry experience but I have it)
- Good at maths and building stuff
- I've dabbled in ecommerce, but I wasn't really passionate about it so it was a massive struggle to put in the time to make it work

Heard staking in crypto might be suitable but haven't really looked into it much yet. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions I would love to hear them:) Cheers
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:23 am

Love bro this is a great movement in your life. I am going through something similar so I can get the relationships with women I want, so personally bro I called up previous employers and asked them for remote work contracts for 3/4hrs a day. One was very receptive so we'll call later next week. That contract will ALMOST cover rent and I will be fine going off savings for a while, and I will figure out a way to make money in my new brand/biz...there are also other freelance things I will be able to do.

I am glad you shared this post as like I say, going through something similar, so anything I can do to help I will.

Work hard bro we must make it.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe