Is Kratom worth it

Disclaimer: I absolutely DO NOT advocate for you doing anything that's against the law, including illicit drug use. Everything here is for educational and entertainment purposes ONLY.
Mitos
Name: Bjoern
Goal: Get a hot girlfriend
Motto: What is the worst thing that can happen ...

Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:44 am

Hey guys I need your opinion on this.

Almost 10 years ago I did Kratom as part of my lifestyle like 3x per week. It had great benefits for me with my ADHD and anxiety. Also put me in a great mood every time. Helps with premature ejaculation.

Downside is that it is addictive. I quit after like a year but it was not that bad to quit. I feel like that coffee has a worse ratio of downside to upside than Kratom in my life.

I never did Kratom again after this one year. But I think if it is a good idea to make it a part of my life again.

Is here someone who hast experience with Kratom and making it part of your overall lifestyle. Also did anyone experience negative longterm health effects?
Goals 2022:
- Find a hot girlfriend
- 80kg athletic build with sixpack
- make 10k with own business (done)
hush
Goal: build my physique

Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:50 pm

Why did you quit?

Why do you have ADHD and anxiety? Do you spend a lot of time on screens?

I think there are ways to cure your anxiety, be in a good mood and not suffer from premature ejaculation that aren't addictive
Mitos

Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:37 pm

@hush That is totally true. That was the reason I quit. I attack my problems now head on at a root cause. But it is still a long journey to fix it all. I thought maybe it is good to incorporate kratom again 2-3 times a week when there are no real negative health consequences with it.
Goals 2022:
- Find a hot girlfriend
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid

Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:30 pm

Tried Kratom many times and bought different strains, i have depression so my hopes were hight after reading many good stories on reddit, unfortunately my brain simply doesn't tolerate it. Tried different doses, with food, empty stomach, nothing worked, my brain is too sensitive to it anf i only get the sides. Same thing with simple cigarettes, it makes poke.
hush
Goal: build my physique

Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:23 pm

Mitos wrote:
But it is still a long journey to fix it all.
Just keep going then. Playing fire with an addictive substance won't cure anything
Squilliam
Goal: Rotation of hot FWBs
Motto: Nothing worth having in life comes easy

Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:25 pm

Mitos wrote:
I thought maybe it is good to incorporate kratom again 2-3 times a week when there are no real negative health consequences with it.
This is completely false.

If you have ADHD and anxiety, the answer is to seek professional help, not self-medication.

From what I can see, most people do not realize how dangerous Kratom can be. Kratom functions similarly to opioids. It is a "partial agonist", much like the drug suboxone. Suboxone is used to help opioid addicts in withdrawal. Kratom has been used for a similar purpose too. Taking Kratom is similar to taking Suboxone. It is physically addictive.

If it's used infrequently, then there isn't too much to worry about. However, start using it regularly, and you're in for a life of hell. Given the addictive nature of it, it can cause withdrawals.

I used to take about 8-16g of kratom per day. l quit about 2 years ago and have not touched it since.

If you're struggling with anxiety, Kratom is not what you need. I'm not saying Kratom doesn't have some positive benefits, but regular use for something like anxiety is bound to end in disaster.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of convenience and comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy," - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Lay count: 8
2022: 5

Milestones/Goals:
- Attempt a pull on 10 first dates (2/10 dates so far)
- Two plates at once
- Three plates at once
- Do 10 approaches (currently 0/10)
- Threesome with two girls
- Make 100k a year (95k expected in 2023)
Mitos

Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:22 am

I think you guys are right. Kratom is just masking the problem. I reduced my anxiety and ADHD a lot with nutrition, supplements and mindset. I will keep doing that. And there are also none addictive substances like Glycine or Magnesium that reduce the symptoms.
Goals 2022:
- Find a hot girlfriend