Going Out Stack to FEEL AMAZING

Disclaimer: I absolutely DO NOT advocate for you doing anything that's against the law, including illicit drug use. Everything here is for educational and entertainment purposes ONLY.
chado
Name: Chad
Goal: Have a 3some
Motto: Think of the solution not the problem.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:09 pm

First post in this section ;)

So once you destroy your AA and you look elite, being in a good mood is the MOST important thing that will determine your success when meeting girls out at night. Fuck the "Oh I don't drink" or "I want to do this sober." Yeah that's great, but if doing this helps you get out and talk to more girls, do it. Take that step. Do what it takes to get results. Be wary of developing a dependency on this stuff, This is what I have found to be effective and really makes me look forward to going out:

- Have a feel good getting ready routine (shower, grooming, dress nice) with some of your favorite music on in the background. Experiment with this, for some guys it psyches them out, for others it pumps them up.
- Some form of caffeine or stimulant about 30 minutes to an hour before leaving (Gorilla Mind Rush, Pre-workout, coffee,etc.) Things like Modafinil and Adderall REALLY make a difference but only if you have a prescription ;)
- 1.5-2g of phenibut 2 to 3 hours before I leave the apartment (DO RESEARCH ON THIS BEFORE YOU TAKE IT)
- 3-5g of kratom 30 minutes before leaving (Again, do your research)
- Couple of drinks at the bar, or flask it up if you want to save money

I do this procedure or something similar almost every Saturday and it makes most nights epic. I would not recommend doing this stack more than twice a week. When I was really going hardcore I would go out sober on Wednesday & Thursday nights, do everything but the phenibut on Friday, and then do this full stack on Saturday as it's typically the best night to go out in my city with the most people. Do your research and start small.

And when I was working on AA I did NONE of this and was entirely sober. Up to you how you want to handle it.
rydawg
Goal: Start My Business

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:53 pm

I need to try phenibut, I've seen some pretty interesting anecdotes and data on it.
Have you tried microdosing on LSD or Psylocibin before going out? I notice I get really good at reading people's body language/seeing tiny details around me, right in the beginning of a trip & during the comedown. Anything beyond barely perceptible is too much though & will just make you act weird/get anxiety.
2020 Goals:
* Get my software business up & going
* Go from 255 lbs -> 230 lbs
* Improve style & get new tinder pics
* Start having threesomes with my bi GF
chado

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:31 pm

rydawg wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:53 pm
I need to try phenibut, I've seen some pretty interesting anecdotes and data on it.
Have you tried microdosing on LSD or Psylocibin before going out? I notice I get really good at reading people's body language/seeing tiny details around me, right in the beginning of a trip & during the comedown. Anything beyond barely perceptible is too much though & will just make you act weird/get anxiety.
No, haven't tried either but always wanted to. Need to find a trustworthy source
boblikestacos666
Name: Anon
Goal: Fuck bitches. Get money

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:50 pm

@chado fairly easy to get it off of the dark web using crypto.
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:53 pm

+1 for microdosing LSD, have done that 50+ times. Do your own research though; I'm not advocating anything illegal, usual disclaimer, blah blah blah.
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
PM me for 1-on-1 coaching
cfc1905
Goal:

Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:52 pm

@chado

I usually just drink when i go out, of course have the showering / grooming and music etc as well. I wanted to ask though how you manage to get a decent physique while drinking 1/2 x a week. I guess its easier once you already have a good body to maintain it while drinking? Rather than trying to get a good body while drinking?.

I got down from 90KG to 78KG and then everything opened and its summer and now im fluctuating between 78 - 78.5 KG which is still ok for me but i want to get to around 72KG (12% BF). Wondering if you have any tips? Im also wondering if its worth it to just enjoy my summer, try to maintain 78KG and then when summers done then go hard for another 2 months.
2020 Goals

- 10 - 12% BF (160 Pounds) from 175 Pounds
- Pay off all debt
chado

Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:15 pm

Good question. To not gain weight while drinking here are my hard and fast rules:
1) ONLY drink straight liquor. All I order throughout a night are vodka/water, vodka/soda, and shots of tequila.
2) DON'T eat. Before going out I will eat a meal 3-4 hours beforehand and oftentimes won't eat again until midday the next. NEVER eat at night when you've been drinking. Force yourself to go to bed hungry, and ideally you're fucking a chick so it doesn't matter. Getting food is usually a good excuse to get a girl out of the bar and 1 step closer to your place. If that happens, just drink water and talk to her while she gets food.
3) If you are losing weight, track each drink you have as 100 calories. It will limit the amount you drink and keep you responsible.

But at the end of the day do what you want. This is just what I do.
cfc1905
Goal:

Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:43 pm

Ok, Cheers. I defiantly got better with not eating after a night out. I also fast for most of the day before going out and fast the day after. My problem is i cant seem to order vodka waters and especially once im drunk i start drinking vodka cokes etc. I will try to force myself to do this.

Cheers
2020 Goals

- 10 - 12% BF (160 Pounds) from 175 Pounds
- Pay off all debt
chado

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:27 pm

cfc1905 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:43 pm
Ok, Cheers. I defiantly got better with not eating after a night out. I also fast for most of the day before going out and fast the day after. My problem is i cant seem to order vodka waters and especially once im drunk i start drinking vodka cokes etc. I will try to force myself to do this.

Cheers
Well then you know you can't control yourself. If you still want to take the edge off, but drink less, look into Kratom, Phenibut, etc. It's all still a crutch but can help you drink less alcohol.