Is Kratom worth it

Disclaimer: I absolutely DO NOT advocate for you doing anything that's against the law, including illicit drug use. Everything here is for educational and entertainment purposes ONLY.
Mitos
Name: Bjoern
Goal: Get a hot girlfriend
Motto: What is the worst thing that can happen ...

Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:44 am

Hey guys I need your opinion on this.

Almost 10 years ago I did Kratom as part of my lifestyle like 3x per week. It had great benefits for me with my ADHD and anxiety. Also put me in a great mood every time. Helps with premature ejaculation.

Downside is that it is addictive. I quit after like a year but it was not that bad to quit. I feel like that coffee has a worse ratio of downside to upside than Kratom in my life.

I never did Kratom again after this one year. But I think if it is a good idea to make it a part of my life again.

Is here someone who hast experience with Kratom and making it part of your overall lifestyle. Also did anyone experience negative longterm health effects?
Goals 2022:
- Find a hot girlfriend
- 80kg athletic build with sixpack
- make 10k with own business (done)
hush
Goal: build my physique

Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:50 pm

Why did you quit?

Why do you have ADHD and anxiety? Do you spend a lot of time on screens?

I think there are ways to cure your anxiety, be in a good mood and not suffer from premature ejaculation that aren't addictive
Mitos

Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:37 pm

@hush That is totally true. That was the reason I quit. I attack my problems now head on at a root cause. But it is still a long journey to fix it all. I thought maybe it is good to incorporate kratom again 2-3 times a week when there are no real negative health consequences with it.
Goals 2022:
- Find a hot girlfriend
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:30 pm

Tried Kratom many times and bought different strains, i have depression so my hopes were hight after reading many good stories on reddit, unfortunately my brain simply doesn't tolerate it. Tried different doses, with food, empty stomach, nothing worked, my brain is too sensitive to it anf i only get the sides. Same thing with simple cigarettes, it makes poke.
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
hush

Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:23 pm

Mitos wrote:
But it is still a long journey to fix it all.
Just keep going then. Playing fire with an addictive substance won't cure anything
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:25 pm

Mitos wrote:
I thought maybe it is good to incorporate kratom again 2-3 times a week when there are no real negative health consequences with it.
This is completely false.

If you have ADHD and anxiety, the answer is to seek professional help, not self-medication.

From what I can see, most people do not realize how dangerous Kratom can be. Kratom functions similarly to opioids. It is a "partial agonist", much like the drug suboxone. Suboxone is used to help opioid addicts in withdrawal. Kratom has been used for a similar purpose too. Taking Kratom is similar to taking Suboxone. It is physically addictive.

If it's used infrequently, then there isn't too much to worry about. However, start using it regularly, and you're in for a life of hell. Given the addictive nature of it, it can cause withdrawals.

I used to take about 8-16g of kratom per day. l quit about 2 years ago and have not touched it since.

If you're struggling with anxiety, Kratom is not what you need. I'm not saying Kratom doesn't have some positive benefits, but regular use for something like anxiety is bound to end in disaster.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Mitos

Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:22 am

I think you guys are right. Kratom is just masking the problem. I reduced my anxiety and ADHD a lot with nutrition, supplements and mindset. I will keep doing that. And there are also none addictive substances like Glycine or Magnesium that reduce the symptoms.
Goals 2022:
- Find a hot girlfriend
ScottyGll
Name: Brian
Goal: Get paid
Motto: "I, Scotty, commit to working on my goals and taki

Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:41 am

Tough crowd. Kratom is harmless if you find the right strain. I drink the tea on a daily basis it gives you a very euphoric relaxing sensation as well as very social one in a bar type setting.
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:18 pm

:| I was recommended micro dosing mushrooms instead of taking Kratom. JC runs a shop here and deals with both Kratom, Mushrooms, and weed. I was intent on treating my PTSD.

The deal with the mushrooms is to not have fillers like lions mane in it and just psilocybin. There is a protocol to take it in micro doses in amounts like 0.1 but I’m taking .25 and almost once a month.

I strongly recommend micro dosing mushrooms, for me it’s been life changing.

I’ve no experience with Kratom. Both Scotty and Chris use regularly , look at their results.
hush

Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:26 pm

Wnyhg wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:18 pm
I strongly recommend micro dosing mushrooms, for me it’s been life changing.
How has it changed your life?
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:23 pm

I perseverate much less in my thoughts. I’m not the anal retentive that goes out two miles and then comes back to make sure he locked the door.

I don’t lose focus as easily. If I’m reading a book on cybersecurity and I zone out that’s one thing but to have in my mind that, today I wake up and I’m going to cook veggies, and during that I’ll vacuum the kitchen and bedroom. I no longer walk into the kitchen and then start doing the laundry because the thought occurred.

When it comes to woman, I don’t bomb out or leave the convo prematurely. Which for me over the last year or so, is amazing. Iam now able to get IOIs within the first 2 minutes. Previously, I never approached and I was in my head that they would discriminate or make fun of me, now I get looks of interest, I’m more extroverted and able to roll with the punches. I’ve been on Paxil, Celexa, and a couple of others that really messed with my head and it felt like I was in a vacuum. With the mushrooms, it literally felt that someone untied a knot at the vertex of my head and all the strain and angst dissipated. Like it was getting filled up from the inside.

Anxiety, fearfulness and being paranoid and critical have been my nom de plume. The fear is gone and the hesitation that plaqued my work and relationships is gone.

Probably most important to me and my ability to discern a difference pre and post intake of mushrooms is the ability to set boundaries within my relationships. My family is toxic as duck, I’ve been able to build a frame for myself and stand up for myself. It’s given me insight, from the outside looking in on how an issue can be approached. Very interesting almost like it’s replaced the perseverance.

I can feel it and this will forever be the best money I ever spent. No question.