The LSD Post

Disclaimer: I absolutely DO NOT advocate for you doing anything that's against the law, including illicit drug use. Everything here is for educational and entertainment purposes ONLY.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:02 am

Disclaimer:
I 100% DO NOT SUGGEST YOU TRY LSD!!!

There is a VERY REAL CHANCE of PERMANENT psychiatric and psychological damage if not used in a perfect environment with perfect preparation - and EVEN THEN the risk is very real. Plus in most countries it is illegal, with some countries giving you the DEATH PENALTY for possession or use!

Everything I post in this thread is my own story for metaphorical purposes only, which may or may not be embellished, since LSD is illegal where I live and I would never break the law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What LSD has shown me about life and reality:
  • Often we crystalize our experiences and emotions into memories, which act like sharp sticking points that keep us stuck when trying to move past our past and into our ideal life.

Every moment we decide to feed into past emotions and further solidify an existing world view or to decide to create a new life, based on our imagined ideal.

No matter how much we think we are perfect, we have much to learn, more to be aware of, we are never finished.
The idea of “I” is interesting because we are not our body.

Every atom in our molecules in our cells are replaced by a new one every 7 years or so.

The Phosphorous atom in your DNA coding the MTHFR gene (an enzyme your body makes which aids in a vital chemical process) in a random muscle cell? Yeah not the same one you were born with.

Heck not even the fucking one you graduated high school with.

So what’s the same?

You.

The light in the control room.

In a 3D model on a computer, you have to set up a camera. It doesn’t render as anything in the scene.

It’s blank.

But it’s the spot which marks your Point of View.

That’s you.

That’s the real you.

Your body changes.

Your surroundings change.

Your friends come and go. Or they change.

Your girls come and go.

Heck people you know die around you.

But what’s the same all the time is that you have the same point of view. The same camera in a computer-rendered 3D scene.

And when you die, it will blink out of existence - or rather it’ll be decentralized from your life story and return to the collective.

Why am I writing all this?

First of all, I’m coming down from a trip.

Second of all, while I do not recommend anyone try LSD due to the very very real dangers it holds to everyone even experienced users like me, I do want to share what it has shown me.

A much safer way to experience the same thing is a book I started listening to, one Imogen has recommended on Andy’s podcasts: “Breaking the Habit of Becoming Yourself” by Joe Dispenza

Safe. And you’ll come to the same conclusions.

Third of all, this lesson - returning to the core of who you are, the SAME exact thing Tantra teaches when they talk about the Masculine energy - is KEY to ANY self-improvement. If you identify with the changes you make, you lose your grip on your Masculine… on WHO YOU ARE AT YOUR CORE and you fly in the hurricane of the chaos of life without order.

A great book to introduce you to Masculine/Feminine polarity: “The Way of the Superior Man” by David Deida

If anyone has more questions for me about my experiences with LSD, feel free to reply and I’ll answer.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
p6867
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Didn't use to be so hard; it used to be impossible

Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:08 am

Great writeup brother, I'm gonna be doing a high dose of mushrooms for the first time in a while soon so it's kind of inspiring me to reflect.

I'm curious about this:
If you identify with the changes you make, you lose your grip on your Masculine… on WHO YOU ARE AT YOUR CORE and you fly in the hurricane of the chaos of life without order.
Can you say more about what you mean by "identifying with the changes you make?"
  • Goals:
    • Come up with a solid bodyweight routine by Monday and do it 3x a week. ✅
    • Cut down to 175lbs or visible abs
    • C25K
    • Apply for internship
    • Network for career advice
    • Contact an old professor for a recommendation letter
    • Write daily
    • Establish a healthier morning routine ASAP
    • Get a psychedelic experience in before the end of the month
MILFandCookies

Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:18 am

p6867 wrote:
Great writeup brother, I'm gonna be doing a high dose of mushrooms for the first time in a while soon so it's kind of inspiring me to reflect.

I'm curious about this:
If you identify with the changes you make, you lose your grip on your Masculine… on WHO YOU ARE AT YOUR CORE and you fly in the hurricane of the chaos of life without order.
Can you say more about what you mean by "identifying with the changes you make?"
Sure. I'm using the language Deida uses in the book when I say "identify with the changes" - 100% recommend the book.

But let me reword it from my own experience:
You are not your body.
You are not your goals.
You are not your achievements.

You are the thing that looks out through your eyes.
You are the thing that remembers your goals.
You are the thing that desired your achievements in the first place.

Here's a less-abstract example:
I recently went all-in to my body goals.
I lost fat. To about 12% or so and I'm on my way to 9-10% with clear, defined abs.

The moment I say "I am my body" I plant myself in the crazy billiards game of life, with so much cause and effect you can't control it all!

This amount of Calories changes my body in this way, which sets off a cascade of chemicals in this way, which will build fat. Or if I up my protein in this way, it'll do this with my chemistry, and then this will happen. Or if I do this with my carbs....

You get lost in the chaos of life....

So you have to wake up and realize you aren't IN the billiards game.

You're the guy with the pool cue.

And you actually don't even have to fucking use the pool cue. It's your goddamn pool table in your goddamn house. You can just pick up the balls and put them wherever the hell you want.

Yes, make a plan.

Yes, stick to it.

Yes, be goddamn consistent.

Yes, focus on taking action.

But know THE WHOLE TIME you are the guy with the pool cue, you are NOT the cue ball. Plus it's your fucking pool table in your fucking house. So you don't have to play by the rules other people tell you to either.

That is key and vital BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. Like the deep rock foundation that connects a skyscraper into the ground.

After that foundation, the strong rebar structure - slightly less deep foundation on top of the deepest layer of foundation is The Slight Edge - consistent action compounding into amazing results.

But if you take action without remembering you are the one who desired the action, not the action itself - you corrode the layer of deep foundation that keeps a mile-high skyscraper standing. The rebar won't hold it up forever and eventually it'll come crashing down.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
MILFandCookies

Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:24 am

p6867 wrote:
Just quoting ya again since I made changes to the above post and don't want you to miss them.

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
Giles
Goal: AA Program

Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:05 am

I've been wanting to try it since I saw this podcast;