Best sources of DMAA, MK677, cardarine, etc

Disclaimer: I absolutely DO NOT advocate for you doing anything that's against the law, including illicit drug use. Everything here is for educational and entertainment purposes ONLY.
DNPTHC
Goal: Get Laid Again
Motto: Just Try

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:22 am

I personally wouldn’t waste the money man.

IMO the only good supps come from a needle. Everything else you’re better off spending the money on a good personal trainer/diet.
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:10 am

Mate, please be careful with posting links to sources/websites for this stuff, especially when you've only got 7 posts to your name. Quickfire way to get yourself labelled as a spammer. Once you're a more-established member of the community, feel free to talk about sources if you want.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:31 pm

Nah man, all good - talk about SARMS/roids/etc all you want, just don't link directly to a SOURCE. Talking about the actual drugs/enhancers/steroids themselves are fine. And once you've posted more and we know who you are and can trust you, then sure, mention a source where it's relevant.

I'll never outright ban anyone for minor shit, I'll always talk to them first (so will @Radical - we're both reasonable guys). So don't stress.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me