Best Books/Resources for Game Dating?

Books, podcasts, YouTube vids and movies.
King Approach
Name: John
Goal: Get Laid

Sat May 14, 2022 1:53 am

Can anyone here recommend some good books/resources for game/dating? I've read Rational Male, Book of Pook, some Heartiste's blog posts, Yaz video, and 60 Years of Challenge.

Out of all those, IMO the best is 60 Years of Challenge for the tactical/dating aspect and Rational Male for the overarching perspective on male/female dynamics.

I'm open to hearing what works for you though.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Sat May 14, 2022 8:32 am

Just read Andy's Tinder guide and start using the apps.

The problem with books is that you will read them forever and never take any action at all, you need to jump in and start practicing on real dates.

Start with the Tinder guide and post in here when you have questions, that will do you infinitely better than reading all of the other junk PUA's put out years ago.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat May 14, 2022 10:48 am

There's a lot that can help.

Action is the foundation.

But given vibe is mission-critical in this game, for some, studying game can help - A LOT.

Many case studies of that here.

I was stuck for 25 dates in a row, month after month, we called it the crisis of connection era.

Then we made tweaks, I learned some game, took a lot of notes from my advisors.

Now I'm balling.

To answer your question: there's value in reading and studying, provided you are taking massive, massive action.

I need more experience to give you recommendations, but I want to applaud you for experimenting.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
TheRealGizmo
Goal: Build a Business
Motto: Stay humble

Sat May 14, 2022 1:02 pm

Yea tinder is def a good idea and going to get you better results than just cold-approach most likely since most of the chicks on there are looking for hookups. I'd take a look at GLL since there's a lot of good stuff on there in terms of screening, retention, self-image, and the fundamentals of course. Definitely should work on your fundamentals before moving onto other stuff.
King Approach
Name: John
Goal: Get Laid

Sat May 14, 2022 3:39 pm

Cool. I'll definitely check out Andy's guide.

And yeah, without question action is the biggest teacher. I don't think I need much, just maybe a few tweaks here and there and maybe better logistics.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sat May 14, 2022 5:55 pm

I second what MAC said. You need the proper balance. It's totally fine to read into theory, so long as you are taking action and actually applying the information.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist