No discussion of drug dealing on here.

KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:28 pm

This should go without saying, but had a guy post on here asking for advice on how to get into drug dealing. Please don't post anything about extremely illegal activities (drug dealing is obviously something most countries' governments come down HARD on), or you'll receive your first and only warning, and will then be banned if you misstep again.

Discussion about TAKING drugs/steroids is fine (if you discuss it in a "theoretical manner for educational purposes only"). But posting "Hey guys, how do I deal drugs?" is a whole other level we don't want to cross.

I shouldn't need to say this next bit, but same thing applies for any other illegal activities. If you're unsure, DON'T POST IT - shoot @Radical a message first and run it by him.

And everyone else, if you see a post that seems questionable to you, always report it to Radical so he can check it out.

Cheers guys, appreciate ya.
-Andy
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
MakingAComeback
Goal: 8 dates by Dec 31st
Motto: No Excuses

Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:46 pm

DUDE. Guys who do things like this, please, please, please do not ever dream of posting something that can cause issues for this forum.

Many of us absolutely need this place and we cannot allow it to go anywhere.

Drug dealing?! Jesus fucking christ. None of that here. We are law-abiding, productive, respectful citizens. Guys here are working their butts off, and doing things the right way, through straight-up, honest, old fashioned hard work.

MAC
KillYourInnerLoser

Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:31 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:46 pm
We are law-abiding
Well I'm not always, but I don't post about it on here. I'm not here to dictate the morality/ethics of each individual law to you (that's up to each man to decide for himself), but let's definitely not PUBLICLY post about stuff that is CLEARLY over the line (which drug dealing is over the line - because it could put the forums in jeopardy).
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
Yaxir
Goal: Get Laid / Lose Fat
Motto: Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.

Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:59 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:28 pm
Discussion about TAKING drugs is fine
(removed the steroids part - since that's not illegal )

Hey mate !

Andy , quick question .. should this even be a remote thought on a place like this ?

Drugs are bad , no ? regardless of what they're used for ..

we don't have to preach or convince any moral principles here

but i don't think discussion , even hypothetical , on taking any drugs should be an option in a self-improvement place like this

unless they're medical drugs ( aka medicines ) in which case this place is again unsuitable since that is professional medical advice to be asked from a Doctor / M.D

ofc - to each their own in the end , just thought i'd add something as this post caught my eye
KillYourInnerLoser

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:12 pm

Yaxir wrote:
Drugs are bad , no ?
I can't believe I have to type this, but no mate, drugs are not just universally bad, and "medical drugs" (pharmaceuticals) are not just universally good.

Come on mate, you've got to do some thinking for yourself. Are you a free-thinking man who does his own research and comes to his own decisions, or a slave who just does what "the experts" tell him without ever questioning anything?
Yaxir wrote:
i don't think discussion , even hypothetical , on taking any drugs should be an option in a self-improvement place like this
Then let us all be glad you're not the arbiter of what can and cannot be discussed here. Everything that exists on this site, is because I took LSD (many times). You wouldn't be here on this site if I hadn't "taken drugs". But sure, "all drugs are bad".
Yaxir wrote:
just thought i'd add something
Politely, you detracted far more than you added.

To reiterate to everyone else:
Drug and steroid discussion on here is fine, as long as you do it in a "hypothetical sense".
Talking about drug DEALING is not.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me