A COVID AA Programme???

Moderator: Radical

The Beast
Goal: Finish AA programme

Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:09 pm

I recently started the AA programme and I'm on day 14. I'm now noticing that there is more of a physical aspect as the days progress, eg high fives, handshakes, tapping on the shoulder etc.

Obviously the programme wasn't designed to take place during the current situation and Chris is pretty clear that you can't miss days/change the programme.

However I felt like the current situation might be an exception? Would there be a workaround whereby I potentially skip the physical days and double up on other days? Maybe this would only eradicate say 75% of my AA instead of the 90% that Chris states but surely this is definitely better than stopping. I would of course be able to come back and do the more physical drills when the situation has calmed down a bit.

I am specifically looking for advice from people that have actually completed the AA programme or people who are confident with cold approach.
Last edited by The Beast on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radical
Goal: 100 lays
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:31 pm

**Beast asked me for advice on this off the forum but I dont feel like I can advise on the AA programme as I didnt use it - I just started approaching immediately

Do not give him advice if you haven't done the AA programme. Definitely don't give advice if you havent cold approached much
Current Shit: I have to upload 1 video a day to youtube for 365 days

Fuck you Andy (jk love you)
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:15 pm

A better idea is to go to GLL forums and ask your question there, if you haven't done so already. Lots more people who have done the program there.
Main goal:

I Will Live Stress-Free In A Nice, Central Apartment By August 2021

Secondary goal:

Completed on 30/8 - I will get laid once, in the next 2 months
I'll upload a video on Youtube for 30 days straight

365 Days Project

Send one email per day to my English list

Days so far: 11/365
RogerRoger
Goal: Submit Two Articles
Motto: Patiently Persevere

Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:38 am

I completed through week 7.

I'm recommending to all the dudes on GLL to skip the physical contact and bar/club drills until things are more back to normal.

That said, a few guys are doing them anyway and yeah it's way harder doing high fives these days but still possible. Mileage may vary on location/culture. Seemed super easy for a guy in Sweden, harder for a guy in Cali. Don't know what it'd be like where you're at.

The physical contact drills are necessary if you're going to physically screen girls. If you want that in your future, commit to coming back to them. But it's not until week 7 that you're really doing any physical screening from what I remember.

And you don't have to physically screen girls to get laid from cold approach.
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:57 am

The Beast wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:09 pm
However I felt like the current situation might be an exception?
If I had a dollar for every person who said "I feel like my current circumstances might be an exception and I should modify the AA program?" I'd be a rich bastard......

It's entirely up to you mate - it's your call. You can definitely do the AA Program right now (you may just have to talk to 400% more girls in order to find enough who are willing to high-five you). Or don't do it and just come back to it later - just make sure you absolutely use this time effectively and don't use this as an excuse to waste a year or two. It could be fucking years before everyone stops acting like a fucking freak and is ok with normal human interaction again, so bare that in mind if you do decide to wait. You might be waiting a long time.
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
The Beast

Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:19 pm

RogerRoger wrote:
I completed through week 7.

I'm recommending to all the dudes on GLL to skip the physical contact and bar/club drills until things are more back to normal.

That said, a few guys are doing them anyway and yeah it's way harder doing high fives these days but still possible. Mileage may vary on location/culture. Seemed super easy for a guy in Sweden, harder for a guy in Cali. Don't know what it'd be like where you're at.

The physical contact drills are necessary if you're going to physically screen girls. If you want that in your future, commit to coming back to them. But it's not until week 7 that you're really doing any physical screening from what I remember.

And you don't have to physically screen girls to get laid from cold approach.
Cheers @RogerRoger, that's my plan then, I'll attempt the high fives etc but If everyone is everyone is just gonna freak out I'll have to come back to them a later stage.
The Beast

Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:36 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:57 am
make sure you absolutely use this time effectively and don't use this as an excuse to waste a year or two.
That's literally the sort of shit I would pull as well mate like "ohhh yeah what a shame can't do it cause corona virus, what a fucking shame, not even my fault, no progress for a year, oh well". No fuck that. I'm not actually gonna try and bitch out this time. I'm going to finish what I've started. I'm such a sneaky cunt to be honest it's like I'm my own worst enemy with some of this self improvement shit.

As Roger suggested I'll do day 14 tomorrow, but if the girls start having fucking freaky covid fits on me (which I think is very possible) I will leave the contact drills for now and come back to them. Or just do that fucking gay elbow checking thing that everyone has started doing.
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:43 pm

Yep sounds like a solid plan.
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Nomad Income & Pussy
Motto: Action > Perfection

Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:59 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Interesting. I don't think I have a problem with AA now, but I still have problems with physically screening girls. I'll take a look at this point in the AA program.
Recovering "Nice Guy"

Goals:
-) Job applications: 5/week
-) Make $$$ before lockdowns lift/ a COVID-19 cure is developed
-) US$2k/ month nomad income from a developing country

COVID-19 Specific:
-) Weekly "gym" routine using resistance bands

Journey to Location-Independent Online Business Owner