EVERYONE READ - NOTE FROM MODERATORS

Moderator: Radical

Radical
Goal: 100 lays
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:39 pm

Hey guys,

First thing I need to do as moderator is enforce the basic requirements of the site.

As you are aware the two things you need to do on sign up is:

1. Post an avatar of yourself - this can be blurred or have your face blanked out.
2. Comment on the introduction thread (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=49) with the line: "I, [your name], commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

There are a number of people that have failed to do this.

It is not fair on everyone that has done these basic tasks if we allow accounts to remain that couldnt put the effort in to follow these instructions.

Note from @KillYourInnerLoser 'If you can't even follow basic rules on signup, you are not serious.'

Action being taken:

IF YOU HAVE MADE AN ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM AND HAVE NOT POSTED AN AVATAR OF YOURSELF OR MADE THE NECESSARY INTRODUCTION POST, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED 3 DAYS FROM NOW (on 24/10/20)

Im allowing an amnesty/providing a 2nd chance because I believe if even 1 guy reads this who was hesitating/being lazy and decides to take themselves seriously it will be worth it.

Cheers guys,

Radical
Current Shit: I have to upload 1 video a day to youtube for 365 days

Fuck you Andy (jk love you)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCASD1C ... 3uuOv9K5Ig
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:00 am

Radical wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:39 pm
this can be blurred or have your face blanked out.
Personally I've noticed that I'm super less likely to help someone who does that. The rest of us show our faces so I'm thinking "Why don't you do it as well, little snowflake?". It's like an unequal exchange of value.

I'll even say that the guys who come here for help will benefit more if they show their faces. It's similar to applying information - you're more likely to do it if you've paid for it (an emotional investment) than getting it for free.
Main goal:

I Will Live Stress-Free In A Nice, Central Apartment By August 2021

Secondary goal:

Completed on 30/8 - I will get laid once, in the next 2 months
I'll upload a video on Youtube for 30 days straight

365 Days Project

Send one email per day to my English list

Days so far: 11/365