PlayingWithFire - Got Questions?

KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:00 am

I'm interviewing Alex from PlayingWithFire in the next week or so - I know some of you are fans of his. If you've got any questions you want me to ask him, post them below.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:44 am

Ask him about his tips for youtube success please

I dont have a specific question but i admire that he found a niche topic that got views (txting) and hit it hard til he had an audience
Style & Dating YouTube click here
Newbie style guide - Available for forum users on request (PM me)
In depth style guide click here

Current goals: Build biz & move abroad
KillYourInnerLoser

Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:24 am

^ Solid fucking question dude, will ask.

Anyone else? I know a bunch of you watch his shit. Yeah sometimes he's a bit fucking nerdy with the "text game" shit, but he clearly gets laid and he's built quite a following (80k subs on YouTube).
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:06 am

I genuinely have no idea who this is, so here goes:

1) For newbies in his world, what are the best 3 tips he can give regarding texting?

2) What's his biggest success story using his system

3) What's his biggest fail story using his system (perhaps a girl that was super dtf and got "cold" with his texts?)

4) In his experience, which girls hook up the most - the ones who need little time texting or the ones who need weeks or even months?

5) If you could boil down your entire "getting laid" philosophy into one sentence what would that be? (other than "buy my products lol")
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:31 pm

Awesome stuff, really looking forward to seeing this interview go ahead!

How did Alejandro from PWF get good at cold approach, and any tips he'd recommend for appearing more attractive in cold approach, and keeping one's cool?

---------------

Things I know which work in his favour:
  • His dog Rhaegar helps, but he doesn't have doggy all the time.
  • Testosterone Replacement Therapy
  • Deep, low and confident-sounding voice with breaking-rapport tonality
  • Banter and teasing
I'm aware he's more concerned with online dating, but I know he does cold approach too.
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
Lema
Goal: Get laid, get ripped.
Motto: wish I was gay

Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:29 pm

Dude, this is awesome! I JUST sent him a reply on one of his YT videos saying he should interview you cause you two have very different approaches.

Not sure about a specific question, but definitely talk about your very different approaches, i.e. his "texting game/building rapport etc" and your "you're cool, wanna fuck?" styles.

I like Crisis's questions:
3) What's his biggest fail story using his system (perhaps a girl that was super dtf and got "cold" with his texts?)

4) In his experience, which girls hook up the most - the ones who need little time texting or the ones who need weeks or even months?
KillYourInnerLoser

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:05 am

Here's the interview, went fucking amazingly well:

@Lema , @drz , @Crisis_Overcomer - you guys asked such fucking killer questions, and I feel bad about this: I didn't end up asking him any of your questions. As you'll see in the video above, it went in a totally unplanned direction, and it felt like we were in such a fucking good flow I didn't wanna disrupt it. It ended up being an incredibly natural and free-flowing interview, mostly about YouTube, how he deals with the pressures of content creation, etc. Several times I was looking at my notes thinking, "Man, I gotta ask these questions everybody else wanted me to ask", but in the end I followed my gut and let the interview go the way it wanted it to go.

I'll likely interview him again - he said to me privately afterwards it was the best interview he's ever done, and he's keen to do another. In that case I'll ask all your questions.

Again, wanna make it damn clear to you guys I REALLY appreciate your questions and you taking the time to write them (especially yours Crisis - those are some well-thought-out questions). Just didn't feel appropriate in the interview itself.
Lema
Goal: Get laid, get ripped.
Motto: wish I was gay

Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:02 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:05 am
Here's the interview, went fucking amazingly well:

@Lema , @drz , @Crisis_Overcomer - you guys asked such fucking killer questions, and I feel bad about this: I didn't end up asking him any of your questions. As you'll see in the video above, it went in a totally unplanned direction, and it felt like we were in such a fucking good flow I didn't wanna disrupt it. It ended up being an incredibly natural and free-flowing interview, mostly about YouTube, how he deals with the pressures of content creation, etc. Several times I was looking at my notes thinking, "Man, I gotta ask these questions everybody else wanted me to ask", but in the end I followed my gut and let the interview go the way it wanted it to go.

I'll likely interview him again - he said to me privately afterwards it was the best interview he's ever done, and he's keen to do another. In that case I'll ask all your questions.

Again, wanna make it damn clear to you guys I REALLY appreciate your questions and you taking the time to write them (especially yours Crisis - those are some well-thought-out questions). Just didn't feel appropriate in the interview itself.
Not gonna lie, I was little bit sad those topics didn't come lol, but don't sweat it man, it was a killer interview!
KillYourInnerLoser

Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:12 am

Lema wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:02 am
Not gonna lie, I was little bit sad those topics didn't come lol, but don't sweat it man, it was a killer interview!
One of the things I've had to accept as a content creator/mentor/forum owner is you always end up letting someone down. Wasn't my intention mate.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me