LIVE Q&A Tonight 8pm ET!

KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:58 pm

Link:

Got questions you wanna ask me about girls, dating, money, getting laid, BDSM/3somes, Tinder, open relationships, YouTube, etc?

Or questions for Alex from Playing With Fire?

The two of us are doing a live Q&A and podcast tonight at about 8pm ET (may start a little later than that, he may be running late).

We'll both be taking questions from the live chat while we talk. So if you want to pick my brain, or his, come hangout:

Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
Adriel
Name: Adriel
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:41 pm

Yo Andy is this the right avenue to ask some questions?

I wanted to ask a 2 Q?

Whats the reason for you to pump out content on youtube, the podcasts etc. Is it all a sales funnel for the coaching? Are there other reasons financial and non-financial?

What do you think the future of cameras is? I know you're a shooter so you know the crazy advances in AF, in editing. Where do you see cameras in 10 years if they can already detect eyes and faces?
KillYourInnerLoser

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:06 am

Adriel wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:41 pm
Whats the reason for you to pump out content on youtube, the podcasts etc
Short answer is to help people man. Making money comes a distant second for me - I make more than enough from my coaching already. Money is a nice goal but it doesn't satisfy you for very long - changing the world and mentoring people (giving back) does.

Further answer: Yes, obviously my YouTube and my podcasts and my articles and my forums and all of that means some people go "Oh wow this guy really helped me, imma hit him up for coaching too". But that's not my goal; never was. It's more like a really nice side effect.

I would hope "I'm here to change your life and help you" comes across in my content, rather than "I'm here to make money". Hell, I don't even mention coaching in 75% of my content; I usually forget to mention it. And when I do mention it, it's, "If you want coaching, link in the description below", rather than a sales pitch.

Nothing wrong with sales by the way; I'm not throwing shade at guys who are more direct or guys who are here to make money. I fully respect the hustle. It just isn't personally my main mission; it's more like my secondary goal. Besides, if you genuinely help people and GIVE VALUE, money flows to you without any effort whatsoever. Last month I made $20,000 USD (the month before was $35,000 USD) without really trying and without doing any sales techniques. Help people and give value, and you'll be rewarded for it.

Your other question: Click that link above in about an hour from now when we go live - and write your question in the live chat on YouTube. Otherwise I'll miss your question
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
Adriel
Name: Adriel
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:15 am

Yo Andy it doesnt come across as "I'm here to make money". I'm just trying to figure out the motivation to do things. Like why do a interview live as apposed to scrolling through some nice pictures on flickr?

I'm on the stream now, will throw up my Q there
KillYourInnerLoser

Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:51 am

Well, that went incredibly fucking well. Holy shit it was a great discussion - if you guys missed it, you can watch here:

I also went through and answered a bunch of the extra questions we missed:

Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Nomad Income & Pussy
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:23 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:06 am
Last month I made $20,000 USD (the month before was $35,000 USD) without really trying and without doing any sales techniques. Help people and give value, and you'll be rewarded for it.
Damn Andy congrats. You've come a long way compared to when you started this forum with so much insecurities with charging for coaching. Glad to see you smash you money goals.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Personal Goals:
-) 12% Body Fat
-) 10 books/ online courses
-) Move out of home
-) (Optional) HSK 6 Level Mandarin
-) System to work ASAP, without getting distracted.
-) Upgrade wardrobe w/ basic mandatory guy fashion items
-) 4 FWB

$ Goals:
-) US$1k/ mo nomad income
-) US$5k/ mo nomad income

Personal Habits:
-) 1800 cals/ day
-) NoFap

Business:
-) (0/5) Local Business Websites Made Before Int'l Client Outreach
KillYourInnerLoser

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:18 pm

Thanks homie. To be clear that's REVENUE not profit - I have a shitload of debts to pay off, tax, business expenses, etc. So I don't take home most of that. But feels good to be way ahead of where I started.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
KillYourInnerLoser

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:05 am

Did a follow-up interview with Alex; it's a MUST-WATCH for any of you interested in the lives of YouTubers, the pressures of caring about your view count and follower count, feeling restricted by knowing your audience is only there to listen to you talk about a very specific type of content, etc. Alex is a really fucking easy to talk to dude; we went balls-deep and pretty personal here. I appreciate how open and honest he was.