Suggest: Post-Coaching Group

somethingaboutstars
Goal: Lose Weight
Motto: it's never too late to turn around

Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:29 pm

hey @KillYourInnerLoser !

so let me tell you it has been a little rough out here

I'm committed to coming in here and using the forums, going through more of your material that I haven't engaged with, let me tell you I am bothering the shit out of my friends who will listen -- but I am having the toughest time finding folks who are actively engaged and available to go in with me in an accountability sense with the kind of juice I'm trying to bring to things

I chatted w/ @Radical extraordinarily briefly and he mentioned that most communities aren't v. serious and well maintained and in my experience searching around in my field for things in the past I'd say that checks out

if you offered something more long-term or longer-term or follow-up or whatever, I would be all over that

In the meantime, writing this has reminded me of Mark Manson's new thing so I think I'm gonna give that a look? but I like your style so if you ever do a thing I'm in
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:41 pm

Your previous post about accountability partners indicated you were unwilling to settle for anyone who wasn't able to spend three to five hours on an accountability call with you.

I'm one of the most motivated and dedicated people I've ever met in my life, and I don't think I'd ever spend more than an hour on a call with someone. I'd suggest you meter your expectations.

Also, the best way to find mentors/wings/accountability partners, I've found, is not to ask for them, but rather to simply publish good work, show that you're motivated, and let them come to you (or reach out to them individually). I started a blog about Game a few years ago and put myself out there to the point where I get 1-2 inbound requests a week of guys looking to wing me or trade advice.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 10 Lays In 2022 (8/10)
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:31 pm

Yo bro, I hear ya & on the discord I mentioned I'd be down but I have quite a few homies grinding with me.

Second the wisdom of The Mouse

Take extreme action and you get life changing value

I've been given a single post of advice from dudes like Pancake and this alone changed my outcomes with women 100%

Its a group effort and when you come here every day, you can get a gang of badass dudes behind you

MAC
POSITIVE SELF TALK

GOALS 2021: ALL ACHIEVED
GOALS 2022:
(1) 0 to 10 Lifetime Lays (Current Status: 8/10)
(2) Beat AA
(3) Body Transformation: Ripped Abs & Elite Build

My Progress Log: Outworking God's Plan - My Relentless Journey

My Free FB Group (Wellness & Human Potential)