Announcement: The Winner's Club (private FB group for accountability)

KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:34 am

New year, new plans - I've got an exciting announcement. Introducing, The Winner's Club!

I'm launching an exclusive, private Facebook group (for a small entry fee) that'll also include access to a private weekly "livestream Q&A" where I'll jump on camera and answer all of your questions for an hour or so. It'll basically be coaching, to kick your ass into gear. Those livestream Q&As will be for you to ask about problems you're having, questions about getting laid/overcoming depression/making friends/Tinder/relationships/3somes/BDSM/etc. I'll answer every person's question(s) and will keep you on track with your goals. Think of it as a group coaching where we're all there for each other, with me answering directly on camera.

The private Facebook group will be the place to build a kickass community of like-minded dudes who are ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS about crushing their goals and want to be in an exclusive group of dudes who are willing to invest, go all-in and build something epic. I'll be able to dedicate more of my energy and time to the FB group vs my forums, since it'll be a lot more exclusive (and only the most serious guys there).

If you've been trying to get in touch with me on the forum or via email to ask me questions and get advice from me, The Winner's Club is the place to do it. I don't have much time to do so on my forums anymore, so this FB group + weekly livestream Q&A is the place to be if you want my support/advice/motivation.

Price: $50 USD/week. That'll get you access to the private Facebook group that I'll be available in throughout the week to answer questions/give advice/motivate you (and you'll all motivate each other too - the point is this will be a COMMUNITY of hard-working dudes). You'll also get access to the weekly livestream Q&As where I'll go far more in-depth with my answers (think of it like group coaching).

The first 4 weeks I do this, I'll be doing it for half-price ($25/week) (then $50/week after that). So if you want access to the discount, email me right now before it's too late.

Limited spots available, so contact me ASAP if you don't want to miss out.

Here are the entry requirements:

1. Contact me here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/contact and put "I want to be in The Winner's Club!" as the subject line so I know you're serious. (Don't reply to this thread - make sure you email me).
2. Reply with how long you can commit to the group (eg how many months minimum you'd plan on being part of the group). This isn't a "show up for just 2 or 3 weeks" kind of thing - the point is ongoing accountability over a longer period of time. I only want guys who are fucking serious and can COMMIT - not half-assers who think 1 week of accountability will magically fix all their problems. I don't want to waste my time on you if you're only here for a holiday.
3. What your goals are. What you WANT from life - your "dream big" goals, even if you aren't sure you could ever actually achieve them.
4. How badly you want those goals on a scale of 1-10, and how much you're willing to work your ass off to get them.
5. What you're hoping to get out of the FB group + weekly livestream coaching Q&A.

As I said, limited spots only - don't miss out. This is a fucking sick deal - do you have any idea how much I would have KILLED to have DIRECT ACCESS to my mentor (Chris from GoodLookingLoser) for 50 fucking dollars a week? Jesus christ, I'd have cut off my left testicle for that.
-Andy
Andy / Australia
My Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

150+ lays / 20+ threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)

Stuff I Recommend
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:25 pm

Got a few signups already - anyone who's been desperate for some hardcore accountability from me (and other like-minded guys) and who wants my support and motivation throughout the week to keep you on track, shoot me an email and I'll sign you up. Remember, you get to pick my brain throughout the week (as well as on the weekly Q&A livestreams), ask me questions in the Facebook group whenever you're struggling with something, etc.

First month is half-price if you sign up right fucking now.
Andy / Australia
My Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

150+ lays / 20+ threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)

Stuff I Recommend