The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 4/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed May 18, 2022 5:03 am

Checking in bros:

Yesterday was fuckin solid.

(1) DATING: 3hrs Cold Approach / 2hrs Online hustle (DONE)
(2) BODY: 60 Min Cardio (+ Glute work warmup) / Core / Stretch (DONE)
(3) CONTENT: Just work on the photoshoot action plan for me Timmy and Carl (FAIL)
Others: Work, dermapen, CT, sunrise, sunset, get bathmate, tongue work for mewwing (Mostly done some fails)

So worked hard in the day, gym, cold approach, online hustle all done. Lots happened.

Cold approach was as follows:

-1 rude as fuck lol great start to the session
-2nd exchanged with hottie
-3 she said she can’t stop
(Approached a chick and she legit jumped out her skin in sheer terror, gave me a dirty look and kept going lol)
-4 hot girl talked for a while, asked for Insta date, declined, asked for number, she had a bf
-5 boyfriend
-6 deflect
-7 she chatted a little but had to meet someone
-8 smiled but deflected
-9 chats for about a min after some pushing but has to meet her sister lol.
-10 very pretty but had an appointment to get to

Back to it today & grinding.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Wed May 18, 2022 5:05 am

countingsheep7878 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 4:55 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:04 pm
OK had a cheeky Sunday night date.

She comes over to see me. The wine bar has closed early because it was too quiet, but we head to another spot 2 mins away, and even closer to my place.

The girl is nice. She's tiny at 5 ft 1. She was hard work to get out, she was not responsive, had to do multiple re-engagement texts, it took weeks of pushing, and she wouldn't give me her number - she gave me her IG instead. But I still pressed and pressed and got her to come see me.

So she is a hard puzzle to crack because she is literally so boring it's unreal. She has no hobbies other than drinking and doesn't do anything other than go to the pub. I moved the topics around and tried different things, she would respond to some things well, and that was good, and then when I was trying to find something to seed the pull with, something we could suggest we do together at mine, it was so hard.

I asked her to come back to mine for a drink but she then let me know she is feeling quite tired from drinking last night and this was just over an hour into the date, she said she wanted to head home. Which was cool. She was generally a bit more awkward than other girls and while I screened properly, called her sexy, and also touched her, which she was receptive to and didn't flinch at all, when it came to the pull, it was clear it wasn't happening.

I did drop subtle things throughout the date, like "we should do X together sometime" etc.

Not every girl is DTF, this one really was not, but you must push otherwise it's done and dusted. You're a pussy with no passion and she feels no connection to you. There has to be some emotionality and even her saying nah I'm not coming back to yours and you being super chill and just continuing talking etc is great and IMO builds some slight attraction.

Anyway - there are other things I am working on. She departs, I hug her and kiss her on the cheek, she is slightly sketch but she then does feel my arm which is a good sign.

I IG her saying thanks for a great evening and let me know when you're home safe. She says she will lmk. This is good and girls tend to like this IMO.

She then texts me saying she got back safe. She also says thanks for the drinks and everything.

Not bad. Overall, not a bad 1st date.

The task now becomes, can I get a 2nd date? I am gonna push and push. I have already messaged her saying how easy to talk to she was, and lets hang out again. Wednesday?

We'll see what she says.

Gotta just push like crazy in this game, the nature of the beast man.

Otherwise, back in the gym CHADDING LIKE FUCK

Radical commented that I've put on size REAL RECOGNISE REAL

Worked hard did my best. Back at it tomorrow. But need a rest now man.

MAC
So one thing I have learned is just because a girl is hot doesn't mean you have to fuck her. Personally if I don't get a good feeling from chatting with a girl on a date I won't pursue it for just sex unless she is super down and she just has a terrible personality. There are too many other options for you now that you shouldn't have to worry about forcing a 2nd date with a wet rag personality who isn't showing you the appropriate physical response back.
For sure, she was not DTF man and it's all good. Need to do way more photography, keep bodymaxxing and getting more and more jacked, and just hammer cold approach. Need some hotties in my life!
Paw wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:27 pm
First you said
MakingAComeback wrote:
because she is literally so boring it's unreal. She has no hobbies other than drinking and doesn't do anything other than go to the pub.
Then you said
MakingAComeback wrote:
I have already messaged her saying how easy to talk to she was, and lets hang out again. Wednesday?
Wouldn't reward "bad" behavior dude. If you enjoyed the vibe and/or wanna bang her, you can still try to meet her again even if she was boring. But for the sake of being honest, I wouldn't mention how easy she was to talk to if that wasn't the case haha.
True man, she was not a good fit at all but good luck to her

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Wed May 18, 2022 5:48 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 27
WED 18/05/2022

(1) DATING: Cold Approach 3hrs / Online Hustle (throughout the day)
(2) BODY: Gym / Core / Stretch
(3) Content: NADA – got my FWB coming over and we will have fun, so this is gonna take a back seat. Painful man. Tomorrow I will work on the game plan and also upload some content.
Others: Work, breathwork, get bathmate, smash FWB, message my other leads and nail down a first meeting.

TIME TO WORK

You will never strengthen your mind without discomfort and gutting up and grinding.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu May 19, 2022 8:07 pm

Accountability:

Wed, could not go to the gym, physically body was like NO.

Put my gym clothes on, laced up my shoes, had my water and lifting log book.

For an hour and a half, I was pushing myself to get out the door. I am tired and beat down, but I must train.

In my Monday session, my performance was lower than usual, struggled getting my pullups in, and could tell something is off.

I rested up for an hour and a half, did 1 meeting, and still was not on the level.

Listened to my body, and didn’t train.

This is something I had to learn in life and is why I haven't had the mental breakdowns I used to have. Learning to be happier and letting go is a skillset, and something I learned through coaching and also watching Andy coach the other guys.

FWB heads over, and I’m not even horny, went 1 round and we watched TV and cuddled.

This is a sign I’m overreaching and need to relax a bit. I am pushing and stressing myself and need to chill.

Thursday morning, I was horny in the morning and we smashed again. But man, I felt so overwhelmed, psychologically frazzled, emotionally spent.

So what did I do today, Thursday?

TOOK IT EASY

It’s many little things that add up when you’re hammering and doing this shit. At times, you can start to feel like a robot, stressed and frazzled. It happens when you are grinding and is inevitable. Life is about managing state and oneself, pushing, recovering, handling problems and moving forwards.

So I took the entire day off.

Watched one of my fave old episodes of JRE, with David Choe.

At about 3pm I started to feel a bit more normal and watched some biz/mindset stuff for a couple hours, read about funnels.

Did 30min cold thermogenesis session. This is crucial for long term energy capacity.

Now writing this post.

Back tomorrow and I’ll handle biz, approach, work on the online dating apps, prep for some photos this weekend. Will get gym in, cold approach, online dating, work on the clout game plan, etc.

Saturday will be solid: photos, cold approach, and maybe a little night game. If we can even squeeze in some street interviews, that wil be legendary.

Sunday going to spend the day with my boy talkig biz and chilling the fuck out, may fast the whole day and detox.

I am going to keep pushing, another legit 7 days of solid work ahead and that will push my life forward. But I think I will take a little bit of proper downtime next week, like Thurs-Sun. I have to take my parents to the airport anyway as they’re travelling so could spend a few days with them and chill.
June will be a big month:
-The Bastard is staying with us. We’ll do lots of photos. He’ll push me to approach. He will do a style consult and in person shop with Radical.
-My bro from Andy’s coaching & accountability partner will be coming to stay, and we will have a killer time doing day game, night game, photos and street interviews
-I’ll have some annual leave from work so will be able to focus on the project

July:
-Annual leave for the month so ALL OUT HUSTLE
-Endless cold approach, lots of nightgame, lots of photos and a pro shoot here and there
-Me and the Euro Gang are gonna be going to Budapest where we will go crazy

August:
-Biz hustle mode engaged
-Online dating will continue to be optimised, I will find ways to do day game even if it’s scaled down, night game will be done weekends

By the end of the year, I will be making money online and then gearing up to travel and really build an elite and legendary life.
This will be the turnaround year for me.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu May 19, 2022 8:25 pm

The girl who went 90% of the way texted me saying she has been prepping for her job interview, lol, bless her.

This is fucking miles and miles better than the months in the wilderness when not one chick would want to know me 15 mins into those dates jheeze it was so painful

Trying to get her out here tomorrow, we had a blast, she is the funniest and really fricken smart. Enormous personality on this chick.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri May 20, 2022 8:31 am

The Phoenix Project: Week 27
Friday 20/05/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Cold Approach 3hrs / Online Hustle 2hrs
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Fast after lunch (Pigged out yesterday as I was feeling terrible gained a wee bit not good!!)
(3) Content: 1 min clip upload to YouTube, IG, FB, and TikTok

Notes:

Still feeling like ass, honestly. Got up at 5am, watched the sunrise, took the blissful hit of dopamine and did some of my core routine....then was feeling zombied out so rested for an hour. After an hour in bed I felt a lot better! Went to the gym. Session was not great, was quite hard man. Got it done and bounced.

I noticed a lady was a little smitten with me bless her, she was checking me out from time to time, it's very adorable. I'd have her down as mid 30s, fairly decent looking but no ass. No booty, no deal. Not that I approach in the gym rn anyway lol.

There is a chick who started training here who is just lovely, she has that girl next door look in her face and kinda demeanor, so lovely.

ANYWAY.

Conditions are not perfect, I am not high energy MAC right now, I am feeling off. But I will press forward regardless.

You can't start tomorrow. You must simply persist and win through consistency.

About to shower now but this will be my day:

930 Dermapen / Biz podcast (Me and Funnel Gang are listening to the same podcast)
10 Work
11 Work
12 Lunch / Supps & Life Admin
1 Cold Approach
2 Cold Approach
3 Cold Approach
4 Cold Thermogenesis
430 Light Therapy
5 Online Dating Hustle
6 Online Dating Hustle
7 Content: Edit & Upload 1 Min Clips
8 Clout Gameplan
9 BED!!!!!!!! Yep, early ass night for MAC Daddy

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri May 20, 2022 12:44 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
FWB heads over, and I’m not even horny, went 1 round and we watched TV and cuddled
Beeeeeeeta

Seriously now, how's your diet so far? You cutting or nah? Caloric deficit can fuck you up a lot
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri May 20, 2022 2:47 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Caloric deficit can fuck you up a lot
Can attest. Cal deficit fucks with libido. A necessary evil
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
MakingAComeback

Fri May 20, 2022 6:13 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
FWB heads over, and I’m not even horny, went 1 round and we watched TV and cuddled
Beeeeeeeta

Seriously now, how's your diet so far? You cutting or nah? Caloric deficit can fuck you up a lot
hahaha absolutely MOGGED by The Grecian CHAD

Bro the cutting was brutal and gave me ED with Danish Girl back in the day she thought I wasn't into her was very embarassing and one of the reasons she ghosted tbh lol

But nah I started eating up about a month ago to put some size on honestly. So I am in a bit of a surplus rn.

Truth is I've been getting fuck all sleep, MAYBE 5hrs a night. Combination of trying to smash women all the time, my FWB, and just hustligng like mad.

I am gonna get an early night tonight.

SIGMA I hear ya too bro.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri May 20, 2022 6:24 pm

CHECK IN:

Man I felt so bad today it's unreal. Tired, spaced out, just not with it.

FORCED myself to go to the gym. Got a session in. Was painful and performance wasn't good. But I fucking did it.

Then forced myself to work for a few hrs.

Then, rested for about an hour, and went to cold approach for 3hrs.

Felt so so out of it, spaced out, like just in a total daze.

After 2hrs of walking around I did 1 approach, a really beautiful American lady in Chelsea, she was in a rush but she was very smiley and happy. I then did another approach later but I bailed, she was nice and happy about it etc but I was fucking hating it today man.

But I just ground it out.

I am now doing my online hustle, 1hr done, 1hr to go. Got 1 new lead, she is down to meet tomorrow. Screened her properly, she seems DTF. She is 6ft tall so she is quite excited to meet me lol, and looks pretty nice too, ass looks juicy and pretty face. We'll see whats what. She's coming to the wine bar tomorrow night if she doesn't flake, I'll pull.

Days like this matter man. I was fuckin DYING but I got my gym work and 3hrs of approach done out of sheer will. That counts and that matter to me.

You know I am not a guy who is naturally good at shit like this, I lose it so fast, and I have to put in crazy crazy work every day to get just about anything. Yet I persist every fucking day out of force of will.

That is what I am betting my entire future on

I still have thousands more cold approaches to do, thousands more nights out, 10-20 more professional photoshoots, 3 years hardcore in the gym 5 x a week getting jacked. I need tatoos, hair transplant, maybe some other procedures. I need top 1% money, and internet fame/clout.

And I will get all this. And I will make it.

This is what it will take for me.

Sometimes people may not understand the level of focus energy and fucking consistency it takes for me to move ahead in my journey. This shit is 5hrs a day on dating, then theres gym, core work, stretching, and following a diet every day. Work. And any time left is spent moving my life forward creating content and learning biz / mindset / marketing. Basically I work my fucking ass off every day and anything that comes my way as a win, know that I toiled and toiled and really went through a lot of deep emotional pain just to be here fighting today.

Realistically, this is a 3-5 year process for me to get to where I want to be in life.

And I am willing to do whatever it takes.

Today was hard man but I did my best. Will wrap up the other actions and get an early night.

Tomorrow I will be rested and recharged and will fucking show you some old school work ethic.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Fri May 20, 2022 8:08 pm

Take it one step at a time, one approach at a time, one goal at a time. Theres a million and one things for us to achieve. And you can, but have to do it one thing at a time.

Glad to see your grinding it out.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
MakingAComeback

Fri May 20, 2022 8:13 pm

Thats it man. Only thing that matters rn is dating and getting laid, and I am going all out.

I got the content edited and uploaded, its scheduled on youtube and will go live in a couple hours. Just a 1min clip. Uploaded to IG and TikTok already and will do facebook tomorrow.

Did my online dating hustle.

Time for bed now!

Recharge and get up for lots of approaches, photos, and maybe some street interviews. And then got a date at 9 flake permitting.

Sunday will be talking biz all day with my boy.

Dates scheduled Mon, Tue, and Wed, but again, flakes permitting. ;-) And will see me FWB either way.

One week at a time man.

Did my best this week.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat May 21, 2022 8:59 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 27
SAT 21/05/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Cold Approach 3hrs / Online Hustle 1hr / Tinder Date?
(2) Body: Day off
(3) Content: Photograohy / Edit & Upload 1min clip
Others: Shops, CT, Light, DHA.

Notes:

Time to take some pics!!!
-Your friend, Ravi

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Sat May 21, 2022 1:24 pm

Crazy grind bro. Good to see ya pushing
MakingAComeback

Sat May 21, 2022 6:24 pm

Thanks big man.

Cold approach was fun today with Timmy, we shot pictures in the park, focusing on dog pictures. We did our best and we will see if any come thru that hit. Otherwise we just do it again next week.

Cold approach: 1/14 approaches.

The girl who exchanged was incredible, she was very gorgeous but also I felt totally drawn to her, like I saw her in the distance and I was like yes I am approaching. And she was crazy receptive. I invited her to our upcoming houseparty lol.

And now, as they do, she will ghost :-)

Dating wise, I had 3 flakes and reschedules last week. And a date planned today but her comms have been poor! Shall see how it goes.

Will wait and see, but if it doesn't happen, I will work on other things tonight and tomorrow I have a full day of talking biz and going over to see my boy.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi