DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:35 pm

@ovnidos Don't worry about it man, sounds like you're doing well and doing what you want, that's all that matters.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:11 pm

Happy to hear from you.

Glad to hear you are enjoying life.

Success looks like different things for different people.

You found what you were looking for, and that's great.

Not everyone has to climb mount everest dude.

Enjoy your life & be happy

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
jeff550
Name: Andrew
Goal: Stop being lazy

Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:29 am

Would love to see updates about how you progress toward you other goals, obviously if you don't find value for yourself in posting them there is no need, but I think it would be valuable to see on here.
hush
Goal: build my physique

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:41 am

Hey man @ovnidos , I've seen you're french, which city do you live in?
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:48 am

@hush Lets pm
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
ovnidos

Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:32 pm

Hi my friends, guess who's back ?? :)

Let me first state that I'm sorry if I did disappear quickly and impolitely. As I've stated before, and I'll state here again : you guys saved my life, and I will always be grateful to you all. The precious advices you gave me literally changed my life for good. But your French Boi got too comfortable and started lacking, here's what happened :

The GF situation ;

In May after successfully fucked a few girls, I met one girl and after banging her a few time I decide to have a let say fwb++ type relationship. During this lapse of time, I mildly played with another girl. As I was getting tired by the constant treat on my ego that OLD was giving, I decide to upgrade my fwb++ to the title of exclusive GF. As today, I don't think it was a mistake, my first intention when going on KYIL was to land a valuable GF (still stated in my bio). So long story short we caught feelings for each others the relation lasted about 8 months. And a few days ago she told me she's polyamorous. And despite, she had nobody as a target (I believe but who cares) , she wanted to open back our relationship as a fucking poly amour relationship. Which I IMMEDIATELY stand against.

Long story short, a few minutes after that, I quit her and supress all our pics, convo, etc. No messages since Monday. And I don't plan to send one anytime.

I don't suffer tremendously from this situation, I was a lil sad the next day, but nothing more.

So what's next ?

When I said I did get too comfortable, I may exaggerate a bit, your boy never stops going to the gym, your boy did develop a huge affinity with reading really hard books. Your boy plan to leave the west for the tropics anytime he got remote income.

Girl's related, I don't really know what I want, sure I don't want a GF anymore I'm triple dosed about that. I don't want to send any texts message about where I am, how much drunk I am or ask the terrible question : "wHeRE u WAnT tO eAt tOnIghT".

I want to get that legendary PIPELINE that will get girls from my phone to my bed in EASY mode. But I know getting the skills to build that pipeline isn't the most easy thing to do in the world. Regardless, I think that my momentum was pretty good when I stopped, and that I'm indeed 50% of the way for getting that.

As being everyday on the verge of getting your ego crushed by some random fatty on tinder isn't the most, let say : agreeable, I also know that's when you live on the EDGE that you get the most of the life. I want to feel that drill and rush of adrenaline when I fuck a girl for the first time. And I look up to my KYIL era with a lot of nostalgia. So happy to be back!

Let's enter the technical stuff :

Logistics :

Fizeek :
photo_2023-02-01_21-08-00.jpg
photo_2023-02-01_15-36-10.jpg
New tattoo on the front shoulder

Work :
I'm a full time engineer working a bullshit job, and get to work on-site : only half of the week. Let me say that when I'm home, I do literally nothing work related. My room is very tidy now, lol. But I've got that engineer money. Which allow me to go on dates, pay tinder premium and buy these nice players clothes, and perhaps even a camera(?)

Same city, same country, still very, very downtown, which mean : I'm exactly 54 meters from the first bar. (I measured). So girls can flake, I'll still be in pajamas in my couch.

Hair/beard

In 1 year, minoxidil 5% give me a full bear, and I didn't cut my hair from a buzz cut since about 6 months.

Archetype :

See, I'm well aware that I'm small and muscular. So I need to attract girls that a) don't care about height b) like musculars guys c) are very hot lol.
So I think the buzzcut I was having before played I'm my disfavor, because It makes me look like military AND at the same time I wasn't “masculine” enough to attract girls that like “military” dudes. So here's what I'm aiming for :
photo_2023-02-01_21-22-43.jpg

the very next actions :
  • Get my washing mashing fixed otherwise I can't have clean clothes to go on dates lol
  • Buy the platform converses that add 6 cm again, because I destroyed the last ones
  • get white stripes for the tooth
  • GET MORE MUSCULAR as always
  • Get all the OLD apps and tinder platinum or at least boosts.
  • post here my progress!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:42 pm

Yo, welcome back bro!

I was honestly wondering where you went. Good on you for sticking to your boundaries.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
ovnidos

Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:37 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:42 pm
Yo, welcome back bro!

I was honestly wondering where you went. Good on you for sticking to your boundaries.
just installed tinder back as my account was suppressed i got about 11 likes in a few minutes which is if i recall well didn't happen last year lmao. I'm so excited !!

May also hop on roids not for girls but for going above and beyond what mother nature gave me

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:35 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Long story short, a few minutes after that, I quit her and supress all our pics, convo, etc.
Knee jerk reaction, but you do you.

Do you think you could have negotiated the relationship back down to fuckbuddies?
ovnidos

Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:39 pm

Adrizzle wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:35 pm
ovnidos wrote:
Long story short, a few minutes after that, I quit her and supress all our pics, convo, etc.
Knee jerk reaction, but you do you.

Do you think you could have negotiated the relationship back down to fuckbuddies?
Once feelings were there I refuse to « downgrade » to fuckbuddies. There’s plenty of girls that can be fuck buddy no need my exgf to get my dikky wet

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:06 am

ovnidos wrote:
When I said I did get too comfortable, I may exaggerate a bit, your boy never stops going to the gym, your boy did develop a huge affinity with reading really hard books. Your boy plan to leave the west for the tropics anytime he got remote income.
based
ovnidos wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:37 pm
May also hop on roids not for girls but for going above and beyond what mother nature gave me
redpilled

welcome back
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:50 am

Welcome back King ;-)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
ovnidos

Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:41 pm

DAY 1 :

Sex life :

Did download and set up : Tinder, Bumble, Happn

Got around 10 matches and 10 likes on tinder, from that I’ve got a date setup tomorrow, another one probably next week. No matches on bumble nor Happn but it will happen anytime soon.

I wanted to buy boost but the boosters went from 30€/10 to 60€/10 in 1y wtf. I wanted boosts more than platinum but guess I’ll get platinum…

Is there like a VPN solution? Or smth?

I may also want to fuck on of my friend which seem pretty receptive to me. I know her from years and we already had an “adventure” 5 years prior. But I don’t know how to fuck a friend tbh I feel this too risky.

Gym :

Went to the gym to train arms, and didn’t had my elbow pain I usually have when I train biceps. Which is cool. Need to get theses kcal now to finish the day

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:32 am

DAY 2 :

Luv life:

I’ve got a date with a 4/10, it isn’t glorious but I was too cocky and now I feel in obligation to go on a date. I’m pretty sure that what will happen is the following : see her, be disappointed by her weight, don’t ask her to come to my place because she’s isn’t attractive enough. Then I’ll feel bad 1) because I lowered my standards 2) because she’ll probably feel it and feel bad also.

Here’s a few quality(?) pics I got, let me know what you think :
I hate the pics with the hard coffee t shirt but my ex gf loved these pics so much I’m wondering if they’re good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:17 pm

DAY 2 : DATE 1

Date from Tinder, 4, on the lower end of fat but not thicc sexy tho. She had that huge e-thot eye liner with fake eyelash which drive me crazy. We met at a bar 50 meters from my flat, drink 2 beers, ask her if she wanted to drink a third at my place, she accepted.

Make-out with her, then she gave me the lmr. I told her lets makeout on my bed instead of the kitchen. We go to my bed makeout a bit, then she said she's not very comfortable with the situation as it's her first tinder date. Then I proposed (nicely) to leave if she wants, and she did leave.

Analysis :

The date went well, but we're outside smoking and it was soo cold, so didn't have the chance to use my technic of touching her hand by talking about our respective rings.

Also, the general method we're using here is so brutal, most guys don't have the balls to pull and girl are accustomed to this. Every girl I've been with using the behavior learn here was amazed by herself on how easy she was giving herself to me. Regardless of that I'm not a man of 2 and 3 dates so I won't change a bit about that.

What I can change next time is stop smoking and go inside in winter bcz it's too cold. Also wearing a Jacket hide my most powerful attribute : muscles.

mental state :

Before going to the date, I was SO existed by entering the market again, the stress, the drill, I felt like being a fucking MAN. I was at the peak of masculinity, living on the EDGE of getting your ego DESTROYED by some fatty is the life I want to live. I'm FERAL MODE from now on, I love this game, I love every bit of it.

What's next ?

1 going to the hairdresser because my hair are long but grow out from a buzz cut, I should give them a style.

2 Tomorrow I'm going to hit legs with one of my closest girl friend. Let's call her the brazilian girl, we did make out a few time couples years back, and now it's the first time in years that we're both single. Even my fucking parent saw her and I last weekend and beg me to make a move on her lol.

But I'm not afraid of pulling/rejection of some random on OLD, but with her if there's rejection it's terrible. As all my social circle will know what happened etc... Let move slowly but surely. I'm completely a beginner in the 'social dating' I never went from friend to fwb except with her, but it was a couple of years back. And we never ever mentioned it.

3 couple dates planned in the following week, some will flake, obviously, but that's part of the GAME we're all playing here.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :