FredFredBurgers Progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
FredFredburger
Goal: Get Laid, no fat chicks

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:54 am

Worked out today had to cut it short because of my poor time management skills.
I measured my weight on 4/16 and I was 276.8 which is two pounds less then I was on 4/18 I think I lost two pounds of water weight because I was using the steps machine which brings my heart rate to 195 I want to push myself further but I have to drive myself back home. When all my blood is in my legs the quality of my decisions decreases which is a reason why I am avoiding pushing myself, it makes driving a little bit more difficult.

Ive had tinder gold for a few weeks now, my plan is just to swipe until I find 5 active or new girls to send super likes to, who I think I have a chance with. The issue with this is women on tinder typically don't message me back. I Remember seeing an 8/10 on hotness scale, I swipe right on her. Turns out she is a bot and it took the bot three days to swipe right on me, I assume this means it took the bot 300 right swipes before swiping right on me. Which means tinder does not want me to succeed I think they are only giving me enough of the crumbs so I stay on the app. Women on bumble message me back but then they quit messaging and also I get very few likes on bumble and they make me wait days before I am able to see who liked me. Bumble free tier fucking sucks. Hinge i have not used very much because its a lot of work. Plus im avoiding the apps a bit because I don't even have a job right now I applied to every tech job in the City yesterday I found five more jobs and I applied to all of them and im still waiting for a call back and a job offer.

I want to keep doing just a little bit everyday until I reach my goals.Its important to stay optimistic, its important to have hope because hope is powerful. I like to visualize that there is a light at the end of this tunnel, but then I say thats not true because I am better then that, "I am the light in the tunnel and I am going to light the way to my goals". I already am a winner . Its my version of green lanterns light poem lol.
FredFredburger

Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:23 pm

4/19-Gym
4/20-Gym
4/21-Walked 7 miles on a rocky path , in old shoes that has very little sole left I wanted to go 10 miles but the rocks were getting to me and if my feet go out I wont be able to go to the gym for like a month
4/22-be lazy played minecraft 😈😈😈😈😈
4/23-gym , interview. The interviewer told me I was on the short list, I hope he meant for getting hired and I hope he was telling me the truth instead of trying to make me feel better.
Ive applied to every job posting in the city on indeed , it feels bad refreshing my job feed and seeing no new tech job postings almost a little hopeless and alone like being stranded on an island. I'm going to have to start applying to remote tech jobs. I need to go to the temp job agency, but im procrastinating because I know im going to need to make a new application and lie on it. Plus I really want to work in tech and I know i am going to be skipping random days in my temp job to go to tech interviews. and im sure the people giving me a job are not going to like that.In college, my cohort was like 100 students, every new year in this one school there is 100 new students, in addition to that there is multiple colleges and unis. The amount of workers outnumber the amount of tech jobs there is in my city by a lot. I imagine its at least 200tech workers applying to 1 tech job. I feel like the odds are against me. I don't know what to do but I know I cannot give up. I am responsible for the effort not the outcome.
FredFredburger

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:28 am

My car broke down today, really threw a wrench in my plans. It would of been so easy to just quit at any moment and watch youtube and eat whatever I wanted like a degenerate but I kept going .It took me 4 hours but I fixed it, also went to the gym afterwards. Worked on my back and bicepts and shoulders. Acted like a chad said hi to some women at the gym(even though I know deep down inside im not a chad because women don't message me back on tinder :cry: Forever alone). I couldn't go to temp job place but i am going to look for a daily to do list app on the app store to check off daily goals that need to be done.
Chamele0n
Goal: Master game

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:34 am

FredFredburger wrote:
My car broke down today, really threw a wrench in my plans. It would of been so easy to just quit at any moment and watch youtube and eat whatever I wanted like a degenerate but I kept going .It took me 4 hours but I fixed it, also went to the gym afterwards. Worked on my back and bicepts and shoulders. Acted like a chad said hi to some women at the gym(even though I know deep down inside im not a chad because women don't message me back on tinder Forever alone). I couldn't go to temp job place but i am going to look for a daily to do list app on the app store to check off daily goals that need to be done.

Good shit man.
Spazdig
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:47 am

FredFredburger wrote:
Acted like a chad said hi to some women at the gym(even though I know deep down inside im not a chad because women don't message me back on tinder :cry: Forever alone)
“We are what we repeatedly do, therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit” Fake it till you make it (I'm giving myself advice as well as you), all the while losing fat of course, the biggest battle is in the our own mind. Women can't read minds thankfully, so if you act like a chad, how can they tell you're not? Keep at it man.
FredFredburger

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:02 am

4/26- got rejected from a job I had high hopes for. Felt really bad, didn't do much that day.
4/27-All day long I tried scavenging for jobs I may have missed on hidden job boards within my city. Didn't find many jobs in my city. Just started spam applying to remote jobs.
4/28 back at the gym. Chest and Triceps day. Also did steps machine today @ speed 3 for 20 minutes, last 30 seconds at speed 11. Which is a big improvement from where I started 2 weeks ago. I found out watching tv while using the steps machine kind of numbs the pain/boredom of using the steps machine. I will try speed 4 for 20 minutes next time I go which is hopefully tomorrow. Finished my workout by going home and cutting the grass. I was a sweaty nerd today for the entire day.
Akilles7
Goal: Bang 50 girls

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 am

FredFredburger wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:02 am
I found out watching tv while using the steps machine kind of numbs the pain/boredom of using the steps machine. I will try speed 4 for 20 minutes next time I go which is hopefully tomorrow.
Try finding something productive on YouTube to watch while doing cardio, like fitness or pick up vids. Even just scrolling through trying to find something to watch while still walking/running/cycling will kill time quickly. Fitness vids can be motivational to go even harder. Then you’ll be learning and getting fit simultaneously. Two birds, one stone.
Alltime: 31/50
Before GLL/KYIL: 0
2021: 3
2022: 10/10
Threesome: Achieved (March, 2022)
2023: 12/20
2024: 6
FredFredburger

Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:35 am

Gym today. back and shoulders.
went on steps machine 30 min @ speed 3. Heart rate maxed at 191 but it was at 185 for the majority of the time according to the machine.
steps machine turned up for 1 min @ speed 5 but then my brain reminded me to take it easy cause I still need to drive home. I might not listen to my brain next time.