Noself’s AA Program Log Day 46: Milestone Day

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Noself
Name: Trent
Goal: Lose Fat, Gain Muscle
Motto: The goal of life is to die before you actually do

Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:35 am

-Did 14 girls today for Day 38, log and vlog will be out tomorrow.
AA Program Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1009

✅ Complete the AA Program
✅ Meditate everyday for a year
✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 250 cold approaches (235/250)
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
⬜️ Complete the "How to Go Out Alone to Bars" Program (Week 2, Day 2/3)
( ) Get below 15% BF
( ) Get up to 180lbs (153/180)
Noself

Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:13 pm

Day 38a: YOU'RE CUTE
Total: 14 girls (14/40 girls)
Honestly disappointed that I didn't complete the entire day today, I was at the mall for about 3.5 hours, and only managed to get in 14 girls. The first set is much easier than the next set where you have to stop them then say "wait a minute, you're cute", on the first set you're not as vulnerable because you can walk pass them then say it. My AA was pretty high, stomach was in fucking knots, throat clenching, arms tense as if they're ready to fight, and heart throbbing. I only got two neutral reactions where the girl just looked at me then walked away and then one girl at the food court who just rolled her eyes. But the positive reactions were great, many girls said thank you and smiled, one girl was in front of a store just standing there, and I cloud see in clear detail, the gradual curvature of her lips forming a smile. Another girl was in a food court sitting at a table with her friends, I just walked up to the table, then her, said the line and she squinted and her eyes got really big. I felt like I took her soul, I don't know if she surprised or not, honestly you could look at her reaction both ways. Oh, also holy fuck, girls are legit staring at me when I walk throughout the mall, I was going up the escalator and one girl kept looking up at me while she was on the ground floor, she looked up then down, then up at me again. Another girl in a Macy's I believe was staring at me through the small openings of the make-up stands, an Asian chick. Another girl that was with her boyfriend looked across my way on opposing escalators, I was going up and going down, just staring at me then whole fucking time. That wasn't a freak occurrence because I saw her multiple times throughout the mall and she still looked at me, I don't know what this is, if girls can just sense your confidence or something. Maybe the NoFap people were right, saying that girls have a radar that senses not if you've nutted or not but your confidence lol.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:31 am

Day 38b: YOU’RE CUTE
Total: 12 girls (26/40 girls)
Big realization came to me today, this is supposed to be fun and it is. My AA was so minimal today, I feared this week because of the aspect of being vulnerable but I fucking love giving out compliments, compared to the rest of the program, this feels more genuine. The rest of the program was just reading from a script but this is life-changing stuff here, you can feel like you talk to any girl, any girl. The malls were pretty dead today and I was being very selective on trying to approach the most attractive girls I can find, I literally went through at least 10 stores to find more but I couldn’t get the day done. God this shit feels so good, you start to reflect back to before the program, when you would just ‘hope’ you’ll accidentally meet a girl then talk then build off of that. The mainstream normie dating advice is pure bullshit, this program is fucking amazing and worth the effort. All of the girls today were receptive as fuck and I eyed one down in an aisle but I went back from behind to approach her, we stared at each other before and I was debating if she was cute enough then I just approached, god that shit felt good. I had to approach some kiosk reps because they’re were few random attractive girls. Since COVID is still a thing some of the girls commented on the absurdity of me calling them cute when they have masks on, one said “how do you not know if my teeth aren’t fucked up.” Fuck this shit is great, I’ve told some of my ‘friends’ about the program and they’re amazed at the shit that I tell them about the drills. This program builds true confidence, no vices, you’re by yourself, with no external forces helping you except maybe your looks. I’ve always hated how the guys around me would use alcohol to get girls drunk so then they could approach them, I always thought it was fucked up and stupid. But this shit right here is the true game changer and no other way would’ve created this, I’m fucking doing this, I’m doing this.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:50 am

Day 38c: YOU'RE CUTE
Total: 5 girls (31/40 girls)
Stayed locally for today's set of drills, there wasn't that many attractive girls out. AA was moderate in the beginning but remained low after the first rep. Girls either said thank you or commented how their mask was covering their face, and how absurd it is for me to say their cute with a mask on.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:00 am

Day 38d: YOU'RE CUTE
Total: 10 girls (41/40 girls)
I finally finished, this day is a tipping point in the program, because now you can slowly ease your way into using the torture you've just went through for something practical. I didn't find this day that hard compared to others that I have done the program, besides Day 38a I had no real anxiety for the rest of the days. On Day 38a I noticeably had knots in my fucking stomach, and felt like I had to punch something with how tense my arms were, this day is like a gift compared to the rest of the program. It's a gift in a sense that you start to see the whole picture of why you are here, you are here to give women a good time, that's it. Yes we want to get laid but the vulnerability is the most important part that you have to express, especially in a society that says "we have to focus on our purpose first, then they'll come" but what about acknowledging and being comfortable with your desires. That moment between man and women (man and man, women and women, for my LGBTQ folks) when we acknowledge each other is just something beautiful, today I really felt that. For this day, I got one bad reaction and the rest of the girls said thank you, for the bad reaction I approached her while workers at shoe-cleaning kiosk tried to stop her as well, I just barged in there while the guy was trying to talk to her. She just gave me a brief squint and shook her head. The rest of the girls were great, one girl was on break from her job and she walked towards and I just stopped her, then she started to blush like crazy and stuttered saying thank you. I could tell she was extremely happy, another girl in a Target was in the women's section and laughed after I said the line (she was really happy). Then another girl that was walking towards after I left a Spencer's, said thank you and said "you're cute too", I fucking died holy shit that felt really fucking good. The rest of the other girls, I can't really remember because the interactions were so fucking fast. I'm still trying to comprehend what just happened.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:51 pm

Can’t do drills, having problems with my car.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:37 am

Day 39a: YOU'RE CUTE PT.2/MY NAME IS
Total: 16 girls (16/40 girls)
After a bit of a halt to the program because of my car I came back today to do some drills. Felt a littleeeee rusty but once I got in there everything started to comeback in motion, today you have to introduce yourself. similar to a cold approach. Since you're saying your name many girls will think it is a cold approach but you have to leave which is honestly the worst part of the drill because it feels like you're leading girls on and you are. First rep was on a chick that sat down with her friend while I was eating at the food court, I told myself after I eat I will start drills and alas I did that. She just said thank you, uhhhh..... can't remember a lot of the girls but one girl was at a self-checkout and I got behind the wall that divides it from the rest of the store, had to wave and said "excuse me" then said the line. She just died inside and said that I made her day, she had the cutest glasses on too. For the funny reaction today there was a girl that was walking behind me at the entrance of a store, I had turned around to do the drill and she just said thank you while she was on the phone. Then since I was planning to go into the store to do drills I basically followed her inside and she got creeped and start to speed-walk towards the bathroom while talking on her phone. Did feel a slight bit of AA after but still got more reps in the store. Why did that bother me a little?, fuck. For the second set which is harder, it is the beginning of a cold approach introduction, saying your name then leaving. Some girls said there names, some just left, one girl offered me a handshake and out of instinct I complied but I just left afterwards, I broke her heart she was so excited to talk to me but fuck the drill is the drill. Main things for today, are-- yes this is creepy, this is what Week 4 was trying to prepare you for, just sulk it in. Missed a good 3 or 4 girls that I felt like I should've approached, sleep matters-- didn't get a good sleep last night.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:16 am

Day 39b: YOU’RE CUTE PT.2/MY NAME IS
Total: 26 girls (42/40 girls)
Made it hard on myself and said that I was not going to return home without completing this day today. After 2 days of suffering the worst migraines of my life I went back to drills. The day was slow in the beginning my AA really high, the rust was showing but I managed to push through even after I sat down a couple of times, contemplating quitting. Fuck this is the only time in the program I’ve thought that, it was a slight train of thought but I can’t fucking quit, I’m so close. I don’t know I’m still struggling a little with accepting this new aspect of myself, I was saying why does a man have to go out and search for girls, why doesn’t he just let things happen “naturally”. But I told myself that, this is a fantasy, you have to prove to yourself that you can do this because you’ve downplayed your value since your past failings. Every time you talk to a girl your subconscious is going to say no you can’t do this, because x or z chick rejected you. Fuck man, I’m just tired of being sexually repressed, there is this notion that we can’t see this side of ourselves that great shames comes from admitting to another stranger that they’re attractive, where did I get this idea? Why can’t we see that we’re animals, gods with anuses, I felt a great deal of shame from telling people that I was doing this program in my personal life. I didn’t possibly want people to see this log and make fun of me, this all arose after attending a sexual harassment briefing, I felt shame but why? Why?
Onto the actual day, fun day especially when girls are receptive 1 amazing reaction outweighs 20 bad reactions. It just feels fucking good to be seen, seen by another female and acknowledged after I acknowledge her. One girl said you “look really good yourself”, others have the high-pitch thank you’s that just fucking melt your heart man. One funny occurrence happened when I approached a girl whose husband was walking in an aisle to my left, tried to do drill on her but didn’t get my name as she put up her hand showing her ring, I smiled at her husband and just waved lol. Another one was when I walked into a store and did the drill on a worker but there was a girl that was walking behind me who’d I already did the drill on, walking with her bf or husband, I could hear them talking about me saying something like “that guy called me…… he’s doing it on everybody.” It is tricky to stop the girls and to keep their attention so you can say your name, so that is the difficult aspect of the drill. But overall good day after 2 days off, we’re almost there.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:30 am

It's crazy how this thread isn't given more credit.

You're almost there man. Big congrats and very inspiring log.
Noself

Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:11 am

Day 40a: YOU’RE CUTE + MY NAME IS PT.2/HI-FIVES
Total: 11 girls (11/40 girls)
Just watch the fucking video.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:57 am

Day 40b: YOU’RE CUTE + MY NAME IS PT.2/HI-FIVES
Total: 32 girls (43/40 girls)
Approached probably 40+ girls today but only counted 32 proper reps, I felt like a god today. Still the first rep took a long fucking time, 20 minutes, fuck….. the first rep is always the hardest. But once I got the first rep in bam… I started to get rolling. A lot of girls would either walk away or say they were engaged before I could get the whole drill in. Hi-fives don’t phase me since I did a shit ton of hi-fives from those previous days. I approach more now in the center aisle of the malls instead of going to individual stores which is weird because you would think that would be harder since you have to stop a girl walking towards you. I’m frustrated with my ‘get in there’ time maybe I’ll do some of the first few days over again to train that ability more. As for the day, jeez where do we start, a lot of good reactions shit man you feel like you can control the world and talk to anybody. Notable good reactions, one girl chased me down and found me seating down after I did the drill on her, then she gave me her IG and number without me asking, technically I didn’t ask for it so……. yeah. Another girl was so fucking happy that I approached and wanted to continue the conversation but I had to leave, fuck man it’s so hard not getting their numbers. It’s just more motivation to finish, another girl was the same way but again I left. There were a lot of good reactions but I can’t remember them all, one bad reaction I got when approached a girl that was being sold a product by a kiosk worker, I barged right in and she just stared at me the whole time, a death stare. The guy said something but I can’t remember. Another instance happened like this at another mall when I tried to approach one girl but she didn’t stay for the whole drill, there were guys behind me that saw it and one of them said “my man.” The pure god mode moment that I had was when I approached one girl with her friend, did the drill and hi-five, then literally 3 secs I stopped this girl walking by, touching her arm then said the you’re cute/my name is line. This was right in front of the previous girls, just a IDGAF moment that I’m proud of, and this girl was probably the most attractive girl that I approached today, I just felt like I commanded this shit. I have a sense of entitlement now, like people have no idea what I’ve been through or where my confidence comes from but best believe that I grinned for this shit man and it’s almost mines. I’m still a little geeked on approaching in all-girls stores, gotta fix that.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:13 pm

Day 41a: YOU'RE CUTE, TIME, DIRECTIONS, HI-FIVE 2X
Total: 1 girl (1/20 girls)
While I was shopping at Walmart I stopped a girl in the middle of a checkout line that was walking towards me and just said the first rep (Hey, wait a second, you're cute), she said thank you. I got other things to do today so I will continue tomorrow.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
ninjaboynaru
Goal: Sexual Abundance
Motto: The Only Way Out Is Through

Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:27 am

Holy fuck man, you're on a roll.
I'm happy for you.

I'm struggling with Day 14 High Five and looked back at your FR for that day to give me a bit of inspiration. Keep it up.
Noself

Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:07 am

Day 41b: YOU'RE CUTE, TIME, DIRECTIONS, HI-FIVE 2X
Total: 25 girls (26/20 girls)
I feel entitled as fuck man, AA was so low and got into a flow state. The flow state is real when you get it, I can't explain it, everything from your past goes away and you can't think of the future. Everything for today was blur, I can't remember every girl, there were many girls who I did several reps for but couldn't get the whole drill done, hi-fives feel really fucking good, it's crazy how the hi-five days gave me so much anxiety but this shit is becoming a breeze. I am slowly working my way into approaching more girls in all-girls stores, I did one approach in one today and another in Day 40. I feel more in control of a conversation now, during the beginning you sound like a robot with no emotion because the lines that Chris gives you are not genuine and not really your self. But now in the drills I feel like I can smile more, troll more in a playful manner towards the girls, and I'm becoming aware of my body language becoming more relaxed in the situation. I approached one girl in front of a Chick-fil-A stand and just felt in complete control of the conversation, following her as she walked in line and continued to talked to her. One approach in a GARAGE, I started to troll the girl as she didn't know what time it was and I said "fuck it" pulled out my phone then continued to ask for the directions and the hi-five, a pure IDGAF moment. Just another day it seems like, it's becoming so effortless to do these drills now. What do you guys think about chasing after a girl that is far away from you? I usually leave them be because I don't feel like chasing them down and running after them but I missed an opportunity with probably the most attractive girl I saw today even though she had acne.

Last edited by Noself on Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:21 am

Day 42a: YOU’RE CUTE, NAME, HANDSHAKE, TIME + DIRECTIONS
Total: 5 girls (5/20 girls)
AA was the highest it had been for awhile, the first hour pretty much all the girls that I approached ignored me. The first rep the girl didn’t even say anything back, other girls didn’t stay for the whole drill which is expected. Pretty much if approach from the front in busy area it is impossible to get the whole drill in. A lot of girls seem turned off by the opener, being direct asf, it is fairly direct with no opportunity for the other girl to I guess introduce herself. All the thoughts about my past came back, I would look at couples and honestly envy them, why am I this way? I kept asking myself. Am I just cursed? How the fuck did that guy meet that girl? He must’ve just been lucky. These were thoughts that were invading my mind the whole time. I had to stop to get some good for some energy because I didn’t eat much before the drills. I found that made my AA worse and literally went an hour and some change without fucking approaching. The thoughts kept coming back, is this how guys are supposed to meet girls of not? I don’t have the benefit of social circle and there no girls at work, so I have really no choice but to do this. I managed to get 4 more reps in succession, one rep being on the most attractive girl that I’ve approached in the program. Here body was the perfect mix of thickness, not too sloppy but she was surprisingly very receptive, I fucking wanted to get her number so bad man, goodddddd damnnnn I gotta finish so I can start cold approaching. I saw her in the middle of the mall but I had to catch up to her and she started walking faster, I don’t know if she noticed me or if my mind was just talking. I said “fuck it” and approached another chick that was walking towards me but she said she had to go and couldn’t stay for the whole drill. Now for the other chick, I really wanted to find her and I found her in an Urban Outfitters then made my approach, this was a nice mini-win for the shit day today. But we’ll still keep pushing tomorrow.

Last edited by Noself on Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF