Noself’s AA Program Log Day 46: Milestone Day

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Noself
Name: Trent
Goal: Lose Fat, Gain Muscle
Motto: The goal of life is to die before you actually do

Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:48 am

Day 24a: BIRTHDAY
Total: 22 girls (22/30 girls)

Day 24b: BIRTHDAY
Total: 8 girls (30/30 girls) (1 challenge)
This day was roughly scattered across several days, I've been slacking on logging everything each day. Now for the actual drill, was a pretty fun drill, since I took some time from doing the AA program my AA was moderately high because of inconsistency. I heard every possible response, purses, shoes, trips to Mexico, a new job, car, I don't know. I'm starting to get into the headspace of saying to myself that "I earn this shit" a sense of entitlement is brewing inside of me. I did get one bad reaction, I approached a girl from the front in a Forever 21 I believe and asked the question, we made eye contact then she literally just walked away. Did sting for a bit but I ended up laughing about it. I talked to this one girl that was black and at least a 8.5/10, she thought I was some type of FBI agent or spy because her birthday was in the near future, I just kept asking the question then told her "I have no idea who you are, I'm just asking", we joked about and she said this was "cute." Onto Day 25.

Last edited by Noself on Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
AA Program Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1009

✅ Complete the AA Program
✅ Meditate everyday for a year
✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 250 cold approaches (235/250)
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
⬜️ Complete the "How to Go Out Alone to Bars" Program (Week 2, Day 2/3)
( ) Get below 15% BF
( ) Get up to 180lbs (153/180)
Noself

Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:20 am

Day 25: LUNCHTIME
Did the lunchtime drill, on a total of 16 girls. (Done at 7 pm) Took about an 50 mins-1 hour, the first girl I did was standing at a cashier desk, I did the challenge on her and I didn’t really feel anything bad, I was not ashamed of being embarrassing. On this day that is how I feel I’m not ashamed of being embarrassed, next was on a pair of girls that were Asian and just stared at me the whole time. Then a girl with a fellow male employee, still had a very befuddled response, no idea what I was asking. Next, another employee but she was pretty cute and she thought I was speaking another language. Then another girl, I assume late 20s in the same store. The next set was a blur but one girl in particular was very responsive, as soon as I asked the question she responded with McDonalds straight away, it was a nice surprise. The next two girls both said steak as I only had to ask the question once. That was pretty much it, I’m starting to feel less outcome dependent as these drills force you to sit in states of awkwardness more than most people are used to. Tomorrow will test me with the daddy drill…Day 25 complete.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:00 am

Day 26: WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
Total: 7 girls
-So much anxiety leading up to this drill, I really fucking dreaded this one. I had to blast music in my car before going to the mall, but fuck it I told myself. First girl was a worker at a makeup stand and said she had no father after I repeated the question for a second time, she did interrupt me but FUCK I didn't do the challenge. Second girl, worked at a jewelry store and was very receptive to the question and laughing the whole time. Third girl and second girl were shopping at some store and gave me an actual response, I can't remember......what it was. Fifth girl, walked away from me after asking the first time. Sixth girl, was a cute black girl with curly hair down to her shoulders, gave me an actual response after the second time. Seventh and eighth girl, didn't understand the question at all after I repeated the question 3 times. Ninth girl and tenth girl were the same didn't understand after 3 tries. Eleventh girl, walked away after the first try. Fuckkkk...... woww I am relieved that this wasn't as bad as I thought I'm starting to not care that girls will walk away from me, I feel less shame when they walk away now. Onto Day 27.

(I recounted the approaches and only really did 7)

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
CainGettingLaid
Name: Cain
Goal: sexual mastery

Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:08 am

Good shit. You are pushing ahead quickly in the last few days.

Couple things about the way you do the drills:
  • when you approach a couple or triple, I think it's supposed to count as one approach, not as two or three. After all, you only do the talking routine, the walk up and such once. There were only a few days on which I counted every single girl: The high five days because there the girls each individually responded. And the nighttime drills during some of which I squeezed all girls in a group. LOL
  • when girls walk away before you are able to finish the drill, then it does not count towards the minimum number. For example, if the girl walks away after the first round of who is your daddy without giving you a satisfactory answer, then it doesn't count towards the 10 reps. This makes some of the days harder in which you need some sort of compliance (high five days) or at least a fairly long convo (birthday, lunch, daddy)
I suggest you go back and get the missing reps for those days. If you don't remember exactly how many are missing, guesstimate it.

Why did you skip day 16 btw?

And as for connecting with others, just scroll through the recent posts in the hidden section or the progress logs or search for AA. I think one dude, @iceneon is almost on the same day as you. You should definitely connect
Noself

Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:02 pm

Fuck it, I'll do Day 25 and 26 over again. I skipped day 16 because all of the hi-fives that I did for Day 14, 15 were on stationary girls and Day 16 is pretty much that.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:51 pm

Have you guys heard of Rejection Therapy by Jia Jiang?

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:34 pm

Noself wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:08 am
Is anybody else doing the program right now? Maybe we can Whatsapp or chat on a messaging app.
Dude love how you've revived your own thread, wouldn't have discovered if not.
Also this makes doing the program seem less daunting.

To answer your question I'm working on completing day 2 this week - main challenge I have is that I live in a small town with very low volume + it's raining a lot these days which makes going out overall just a big pain in the ass..
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Noself

Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:32 am

Day 25a REDONE: LUNCHTIME
Total: 9/15 girls
I decided to do a redo of Day 25 because I counted multiple approaches for multiple girls. Today, a range of emotions ran through me, my AA was pretty high, because I felt shitty about having to do the drill again. I fucking hate this shit, I've never felt so shameful and embarrassed in my life. I had 2 bad reactions today, one woman thought I was going to pull out a weapon of some kind from my pocket because I pulled my hands out of my pockets in the middle of the drill. The second reaction was on a girl that I accidently approached twice, I didn't count her as an approach. She said "are you fucking serious, go away." The rest of the reactions were just neutral, I don't know came up a lot, and two girls said Chick-fil-A or pizza. I talked to a greeter in front of a Victoria's Secret, a tall, skinny, handsome, black guy, I told him about the program and that I'm doing social experiments and shit. He said I should just be more confident with girls, duh..... but I felt a slight undertone from him saying that I'm probably wasting my time with this program. I felt a sense of doubt in doing the program, but for me, it's more about getting used to rejection, which is a universal human emotion that unconsciously controls all of our decisions with other people. I felt like shit today, I really did, onto Day 25b and 26.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:36 am

Noself wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:32 am
Day 25a REDONE: LUNCHTIME
Total: 13/15 girls
I decided to do a redo of Day 25 because I counted multiple approaches for multiple girls. Today, a range of emotions ran through me, my AA was pretty high, because I felt shitty about having to do the drill again. I fucking hate this shit, I've never felt so shameful and embarrassed in my life. I had 2 bad reactions today, one woman thought I was going to pull out a weapon of some kind from my pocket because I pulled my hands out of my pockets in the middle of the drill. The second reaction was on a girl that I accidently approached twice, I didn't count her as an approach. She said "are you fucking serious, go away." The rest of the reactions were just neutral, I don't know came up a lot, and two girls said Chick-fil-A or pizza. I talked to a greeter in front of a Victoria's Secret, a tall, skinny, handsome, black guy, I told him about the program and that I'm doing social experiments and shit. He said I should just be more confident with girls, duh..... but I felt a slight undertone from him saying that I'm probably wasting my time with this program. I felt a sense of doubt in doing the program, but for me, it's more about getting used to rejection, which is a universal human emotion that unconsciously controls all of our decisions with other people. I felt like shit today, I really did, onto the 2 approaches for Day 25b and 26.

You're putting in the effort and confronting your fears head on. You don't have anything to be ashamed of. Keep it up, you're doing great.
Noself

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Do you guys count store employees?

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:45 pm

Noself wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:39 pm
Do you guys count store employees?
I wouldn't. They are paid to be nice and receptive to you. Takes away the fear and uncertainty that you're meant to have in AA.

Haven't started this program yet (Tried day 1, got way too burned out, and I hope to try again in the future), but you inspire me.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~405/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Noself

Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:05 pm

Fuck it so now after careful thinking I've only done 9/15 girls for Day 25, excluding all of the store workers. FUCK, no more store workers now. And 4/10 girls for Day 26. I was just confused Chris didn't say anything specifically about it, he just said "ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T HAVE A PENIS" in one of the early audios so yeah....

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:16 am

Day 25b REDONE: LUNCHTIME
Total: 1 girl (10/15 girls)
Today, I really didn't feel like doing shit, I sat in my car for 30-45 mins in the mall parking lot. The one girl that I did do the drill was actually really kind and receptive, but I just was not in the mood today. I did another drill in Target but the girl left before I could actually finish, so frustrating beyond belief that none will stay for the whole drill. My mind was foggy today and I was pretty pissed really because of COVID, my location to do these drills, and my job, these all just get in the way of shit but fuck I'll still try even with these excuses.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:58 am

Day 25c REDONE: LUNCHTIME
Total: 5 girls (15/15 girls) (2 challenges.... I believe)
After 3 days, I finally finished this day today had roughly neutral reactions and one good reaction. The one good reaction said Chick-fil-A, the rest of the girls literally stared at me the whole time doing the drills this has to be the worst part. This felt totally cringy and weird, which is the point but man this is so out of line with my personality, I have a deep voice as it is so I sound like a creeper doing this shit. There were at least 5 girls that I approached but did not give me the time to do the whole sequence of questions. My AA was very low, but I decided to go home after this day's drills to give myself a sense of a "win" after the rough stretch of days so far.

Day 26a REDONE:
WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
Total: 1 girl (5/10 girls)
The one approach today for this drill was a pair of girls that were leaving an Urban Outfitters, they were receptive and laughed at the whole drill. I'm starting to notice that my voice is becoming more louder, clear, and demanding because I have to be able to stop these girls and get their attention.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:56 am

Day 26b REDONE: WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
Total: 5 girls (10/10 girls) (0 challenges)
Fucking done with this day, by far the worst day so far, I hated this shit. The reactions were neutral but I approached up to probably 30 girls for this fucking drill but none of them were staying for the whole sequence of questions. The first girl, just stared at me the whole time, and asked "What is this?" I believe, I can't remember the second girl. The third girl just stared at me the whole time, then fourth girl just kept asking "What is this?" Then the last girl, just stared at me the whole time. I honestly think they were more afraid than I was. Onto Day 27, this day needs to burn in hell, have a miscarriage, stub it's toe, and fucking needs to be squeezed by a black hole so none of its matter can stand the test of time.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF