Mav's Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Level Up
Motto: There Is No Tomorrow

Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:37 am

9/5 -

Pullups - 6
Chinups - 6
Shrugs - 3
Abs - 12

Treadmill - 100 Mins - 7 Miles - 3i - 3.8s

Calories - 2,300
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mav

Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:06 am

9/6 - Day Off

My one day off this week. Went over to this girls house a few hours after I got off work and we ended up having sex (3rd date). Really sweet girl.
Mav

Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Taking a break for awhile, just don't have the motivation to keep gym up. Used to be depressed from lack of dating. Now it's almost solely my looks, especially my side profile. Disgusted with my pics and it's embarrassing being around co-workers, going to gym, etc.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:14 pm

@Mav , just curious : If cost wasn't an issue, would you consider one of those surgeries that change/improve your face?
Mav

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:26 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:53 pm
You're good enough.
I've proven that I can at least get laid on some level. Four girls in the past 10 months isn't bad. It's that I'm not good enough for myself. I have a catalog of thousands of photos and videos saved on my phone that I take virtually every day lol. I'd say this is BDD if I was average+ looking. I have only posted some of my better looking photos, not the ones that literally make me cringe. Every now and then I'll forget what I look like or a few of the pics I take don't look absolutely terrible (mainly due to angles, lighting, how my skin/hair look that day), so I'll be in a good mood. I'm just way too envious of other guys. The difference is night and day, like we're a different species lol. This doesn't just affect dating but all facets of life.
Last edited by Mav on Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mav

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:14 pm
@Mav , just curious : If cost wasn't an issue, would you consider one of those surgeries that change/improve your face?
Probably not, you don't know how it's going to turn out. Too much risk and I don’t think it'd necessarily help.
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:23 pm

Why not just do half of what your workout routine is?

Or just cut out some of the cardio?

What you're doing resembles what bodybuilding competitors do preparing for a show.

It's probably not even burning calories anymore because you've done so much for so long.

My recommendation. Up your calories for two weeks to 2300-2500 calories, cut your cardio in half or 3/4 and then slowly lower your calories and taper up the cardio after that.

I don't blame you for wanting to stop doing 80-90 minutes of cardio 3 days in a row. That's fucking torture lmao. (I've done it, 5 days a week at 150 BMP)
MattsCrib wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:53 pm
You literally had sex with a cute girl three days ago.

You have the ability to have sex with a cute girl. You look good ENOUGH

Will you ever have orgies? Will you ever have threesomes? Will you ever have a lovely perfect girlfriend= I honestly don't know dude, nobody does. But you DO have the ability to 1) attract a cute girl 2) have sex with her. That's it. You're good enough.

Good luck and keep going.

Listen, I'm younger than you and maybe you've read a bunch of negative shit i've written before (I'm one of those pretty typical incel/blackpilled-virgin types who is angry and depressed at the world for being unfair). I see your photos and I look at myself: I THINK I look maybe slightly better than you do. The thing is i'm still lonely. You LITERALLY give me hope especially when I see that you live in a very westernized world where I think it's even harder to get laid for a "normal" guy. You make ME feel like I'm good enough, because. honestly - when I look at pictures of Andy - I don't see a loser. I see a GENETICALLY very handsome, tall guy who has had some problems with women (a genetic "chad"). When I look at you, I see a decent looking guy who works hard every day (EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE BAD DAYS), is depressed sometimes, doesn't like his looks most of the time (even though most of it IS in your mind) - AND STILL GETS LAID. You're fucking amazing dude. I'm a random guy from the internet who's literally reading your posts and thinks "hey, this guy gets laid sometimes, he has problems and is not perfect - just like me. Why the fuck am I whining about "boohoo nobody even wants to date or kiss me". I'm just as good, if not better."
And listen to this guy. You guys have potential and despite what you've read and think about yourself, you can look great.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
Mav

Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:26 am

Maybe, I haven't worked out in 5 days now and starting to balloon back up lol... and Im supposed to meet up with this girl again Sunday. So I need to get back on the long ass treadmill sessions and weights fri/sat and fast all day sunday if we're to meetup. I just need to figure out how I'm going to cope with this shit the rest of my life, it's so debilitating.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:55 pm

My discipline goes out the window if girls are involved

Dont be too hard on yourself about the workout diet plan

You've proved you are serious and can stick to it - hopefully to yourself at this point
Wifty
Name: Ben
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Humble&aggressive

Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:59 pm

Radical wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:55 pm
My discipline goes out the window if girls are involved

Dont be too hard on yourself about the workout diet plan

You've proved you are serious and can stick to it - hopefully to yourself at this point

It means girls are your priority and you have more discipline into getting laid than other side activities.

@Mav, it Will be fine you said it yourself she's a nice girl.
Mav

Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:43 pm

One small update for anyone interested in hair regimens. After a few months of applying minoxidil foam (approximately 7-8 ml liquid once a day), with RU mixed in, I'm noticing little to no hair fall. I'm guessing it's the RU's anti androgen effects. To put it into context, I used to notice anywhere from 10-20+ hairs falling out after a light brushing or while applying the min/ru mixture. I'd lose 2-5 hairs on average with the hair pull test, now none fall out. The top/back looks a good bit thicker after growing it out a bit. Used to be able to see scalp in back, now I cant. Haven't noticed improvements in hairline though. Have been on this combo around the beginning of May. It is a bit pricey (the RU is around $35 a month alone) but luckily have noticed no negative side effects, minus something very minor like a bit more body or hair on face from the minoxidil. Also have been on finasteride since April 2019 but didn't notice much of anything, including side effects. Also had two LLLT caps which are total bullshit imo.
Mav

Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Update: Had the girl I've been seeing over to my place Sunday. Cooked dinner for us and we watched The Boys and Tiger King lol. She's super easy to get off... last week was the first night we slept together and she had 5 orgasms and three this past Sunday. She seems to want something more long term, as do I. I like her and she initiates texts a lot when we can't see each other. She's going back to her family this weekend, so I should see her again in about two weeks (conflicting work schedules). Going to keep hitting tinder, okcupid, and fb dating just in case she drops off for whatever reason. I usually get lazy when I find someone and then they disappear lol.

In regards to your post Matt... I don't think you look bad but they are pretty low quality images. I can look pretty good in blurry pics, so idk. To answer your question, I'm 5'7... which luckily, while not good, is not entirely devastating. Not as much of an issue because there are plenty of short girls out there and I can get up to 5'9 or taller with insoles in my shoes. I never really saw this as a huge issue, but it just adds to all the other negatives.

I agree on the not giving a shit about your looks part. That is when I'm least in my head and do the best with girls. Example, before I went on all those dates after corona lockdown was lifted... I felt okay about how I looked in the mirror/recently taken photos, so I was more relaxed, at ease, confident. If I just looked a bit above average I guarantee 80% of my issues would be solved overnight. I'm not really aging that well in regards to hair loss, skin quality, wrinkles, etc.
The Beast
Goal: Get laid

Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:22 pm

Mav wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:05 pm
she had 5 orgasms and three this past Sunday
Nice. You're a generous man Mav, watch her keep coming back again and again. I know you've got some hang ups regarding you're image that you're working through but I can see the progress with your logs and in my opinion you're smashing it.
Mav

Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:10 am

Update -

The girl I've been seeing said she wasn't interested in sleeping with anyone else and I agreed. Just seeing each other for now.

Haven't worked out in close to two weeks, weight hasn't gone up much though. Will try to get back on tomorrow.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:39 am

So a girl:

* talked to you

* agreed to go out with you

* actually went out with you

* agreed to see you again

* had sex with you

* continues to talk to you after sex

* wants to see you and nobody else, at least from now