Mav's Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:41 am

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I don't have all the answers as I'm still on my own journey. If u really feel like their opinions matter then use that as fuel to prove them wrong and give them a metaphorical middle finger. Or the finger in real life lol.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Level Up
Motto: There Is No Tomorrow

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:46 am

you're doing great. best of luck bro
Mav

Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:15 pm

Might try social anxiety meds and see if that helps give me enough of a buffer, so I can do what I need to.
Mav

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:04 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:51 pm
Mav wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:15 pm
Might try social anxiety meds and see if that helps give me enough of a buffer, so I can do what I need to.
What has helped me the most in the big picture (and I am projecting here) is good friends that are in many ways different but similar to you, but who you can almost love unconditionally and who love you unconditionally - both men and women.. The wonderful feeling during these periods of my life is that I literally didn't care about "romantic love" - I could be whoever I wanted to be. I didn't care about being alpha, beta, isecure, weak, strong, masculine, feminine etc. I just... Was. And I felt accepted and I GAVE acceptance. I didn't care about politics, feminism, manosphere, social studies etc. I wasn't frustrated for not having a girlfriend or "chads fucking girls while I don't hurrdurr"

Well, unconditional love probably doesn't exist (your mom "loves" you because you are her son, because of hormones etc.) but It's the nearest thing that can feel like it.
That's why I sometimes love hippie-ish communities.

I really hope that both you and I can feel that again some day :D
Yeah, I don't have any friends.

I just think ultimately I'm just too much of a hard case, too many problems I can't seem to fix. Makes me feel like a total loser. I'm unnattractive even at lower body fat (gotten down to 148 before), people/women dont like me even when I'm positive, really socially awkward/weird, no career, no relationships. I could die right now and no one besides my mom would notice for months lol. I don't remember the last time I got to spend a birthday/holiday with people.

Part of me thinks I maybe should just quit job, sell all my crypto, pay off all debt, leave car to my mom, and go away on a long vacation
Wifty
Name: Ben
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Humble&aggressive

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:07 pm

Bro it's normal to have bad days or bad moods...

Either you book a session with Andy or you go out in the streets and take the bull by the horns.
When you face your fears and manage to do it regularly you feel like a rockstar.

I understand you feel low now but now you need to get back on track.

I suggested Andy because it worked great for you.

I suggest you take care of your social freedom.

If you feel like it doesn't Land acceptable results it's because you're half assing it and you know it.

Look at @Manganiello who completed the AA PROGRAM. See how he feels. Doesn't give a fuck he's on a ride right now. You can too.

I didn't do the AA PROGRAM because I was too critical towards myself and it slowed me down and I couldn't make myself to regularly do it.
So I did my own version going for the shortcuts. It worked. I hit the numbers too. Got momentum, then afterglow, one after the other... All and on.

Don't bother about your work place. I too sometimes don't feel comfortable around people and it's ok.
I guarantee though if you take care of your social freedom you won't care about how you feel in your work place.

What do you want actually ?
You want to look better ?
Have sex ? A girlfriend ?
You want money ?
You want to feel good about yourself ?

Something precisely.
Mav

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:19 pm

I want to be somebody else
Mav

Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:52 am

Dustin wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:44 am
@Mav

So question for you. Since like i said I really feel we are in similar boats. Do you feel like you just have social anxiety? Or this is about your appearance? Like if you looked different, would you still be socially anxious do you think? Just curious.

With me personally it's both right now. Although my social anxiety is starting to decrease. But I still feel like a hopelessly ugly person. And it is definitely a kick in the nuts in terms of confidence.

The few times also when I do actually look good, I become extremely cocky. My confidence shoots up like 10X. So what are your thoughts on that?
I think looks is a primary source of my social anxiety, along with just so many negative experiences with people... which is partly due to looks. If I was the taller, good looking personal trainer guy I know, I guarantee this wouldnt be as big of an issue for me. Maybe not an issue at all, who knows. That's what I meant by " I want to be somebody else". A mantra here and on Good Looking Loser is to have above average looks. But isn't possible for myself imo.

I hate whining on the internet, I really do. I know it's pathetic
Last edited by Mav on Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wifty

Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:53 am

Did you want to be somebody else when you had your girlfriend Who enjoyed spending time with you ?

Or did you feel good about yourself.
play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Not having friends would make things hard.

As your appearance, experience and confidence grows so will your ability to attract new friend.

You will start getting invited to parties, guys and girls will approach you (in a friendly way). People smile at you more often, it's a nice feeling.

Andy recommends meetup.com for interacting with people, it's a good place to start. This also helped me a lot some years ago.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
Wifty

Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:57 am

Yh, you have complexes and insecurities. So what ?!

Accept them, and focus on what you can influence and max these out.

Even smaller guys can get laid like crazy because their height is not defining them, they have other things going on.
Like the Mr juxtaposition article in the gll website if you know this blogpost.

Too, smaller guys, or guys Who look a little different can edge it out through many ways, and that too could be the base onto which they maxed out their sex appeal.
Mav

Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:59 am

Wifty wrote:
Did you want to be somebody else when you had your girlfriend Who enjoyed spending time with you ?

Or did you feel good about yourself.
Yes, I still wanted that then. She didnt really have a lot of great options, she was settling for me.
Last edited by Mav on Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mav

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:01 am

play_time_is_over wrote:
Not having friends would make things hard.

As your appearance, experience and confidence grows so will your ability to attract new friend.

You will start getting invited to parties, guys and girls will approach you (in a friendly way). People smile at you more often, it's a nice feeling.

Andy recommends meetup.com for interacting with people, it's a good place to start. This also helped me a lot some years ago.
I'm 30 and that still hasn't happened. As for meetup, nothing has ever come from it.
Mav

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:14 am

Wifty wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:57 am
Yh, you have complexes and insecurities. So what ?!

Accept them, and focus on what you can influence and max these out.

Even smaller guys can get laid like crazy because their height is not defining them, they have other things going on.
Like the Mr juxtaposition article in the gll website if you know this blogpost.

Too, smaller guys, or guys Who look a little different can edge it out through many ways, and that too could be the base onto which they maxed out their sex appeal.
It's a lot more than being short. Losing my hair, face, amongst many other things. Just being short wouldnt be so bad.
Mav

Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:12 am

Yeah, maybe man. I have so many problems, each one feels next to impossible to fix.

Best of luck on your journey bro. Wish you great success.
Mav

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:03 pm

3/22 -