Time to get back into shape!

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Warped_Mindless
Goal: Fitness

Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:25 am

Current body:

Images below. 178lbs at 5’10. Don’t know my exact body fat but that mirrors make look a bit fitter than I am.

Goal body:

Image below. My goal is modest and doable. My biggest problem is sugar. I’m addicted. I recently went 3 weeks without and was feeling great but then go back on it.

I’ve been working out off and on for years now and I’ve been in great shape before so I know mentally I can get back into even better shape.

My problem is that I simply don’t like lifting. I start getting results and then I slack and those results disappear. I’m trying something new and using the X3 system now. Seems gimmicky to me but I have two close friends that used it and got great results so 8m gonna try it since I have limited time during the day.

Starting to log to help keep myself accountable. Feel free to chime in with advice or comments!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Warped_Mindless

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:25 am

Went all day yesterday without eating any sweets. Have my workout tonight. Not looking forward to it lol but I’m going to do it regardless.
Warped_Mindless

Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:44 pm

Workout done!

Todays calories: ~2600
Todays protein: 160g
Today weight: 175lbs

I’m using the X3 “recomp” protocol on losing fat while gaining muscle. Essentially eat less than maintenance while consuming 1g of protein per pound of bodyfat.

Need to consume higher protein food so I can get the protein I need without going over maintenance.

According to one calculator I used my maintenance is around 2700calories a day.

Day two of no sweets is in the books. I’m finding this much easier than last time I tried.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:37 am

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:54 pm

Warped_Mindless wrote:
Workout done!

I’m using the X3 “recomp” protocol on losing fat while gaining muscle. Essentially eat less than maintenance while consuming 1g of protein per pound of bodyfat.

Need to consume higher protein food so I can get the protein I need without going over maintenance.

Day two of no sweets is in the books. I’m finding this much easier than last time I tried.
Kind of a thread revival here but fuck it.
My go-to for killing craving for sweets has been; drinking water and eating fruit.
Whenever I'll get the urge to eat something sugary, I'm now thinking "I must be thirsty" or "I haven't had some water in a while. I'll drink a bit and see if I still have the cravings in an hour or so.

Usually what happens is I forget all about it.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Warped_Mindless

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:22 pm

UPDATE

Back to back COVID infections has kept me from working out but now that I’m feeling better I’m back at it.

First workout of the year in today using the X3 system.

I’m really thinking of maybe going back to traditional barbell work but not sure yet.
Warped_Mindless

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:19 am

Injured my back after taking a fall helping some people move.

Hopefully it will be fine tomorrow and I can get my workout in.
Warped_Mindless

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:21 am

Hard2Focus wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:54 pm
Warped_Mindless wrote:
Workout done!

Kind of a thread revival here but fuck it.
My go-to for killing craving for sweets has been; drinking water and eating fruit.
Whenever I'll get the urge to eat something sugary, I'm now thinking "I must be thirsty" or "I haven't had some water in a while. I'll drink a bit and see if I still have the cravings in an hour or so.

Usually what happens is I forget all about it.
Thanks for the input! That’s what I did one time when I managed to quit. Went through a ton off fruit so guess I better stock up lol.