Fineokay's fine, OKAY?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Fineokay
Name: Tommy
Goal: Get in awesome shape
Motto: Whatever

Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:55 pm

Hello everyone.

God i suck so bad at writing it took me 20 minutes just to get this sentence down.

My name is Fineokay. I live in Milan right now but i used to be a bartender a new york for a couple years.

I guess my story is not the typical story you can hear on this forum. In fact, i was quite the opposite of a loser since i was a teenager.

I actually managed to become the most popular kid in my whole High School and pretty much every girl in the school would have dropped immediately her boy if she knew she would have a chance with me....

Unfortunately i was wasting such years in a pretty awful and kinda toxic relationship lasted 5 years...

I guess i'll drop some pieces of my backstory here from time to time, but right now it's time to focus on what i'm after NOW.

Here are my goals for 2022:

- Geting laid with 12 new girls.
- Having 2 fuck-buddies at the same time.
- Reach 80KG (currently fluctuating between 73 and 75).
- Meditate for 365 days in a row.
- Do Kegels for 365 days in a row.
- Lean to play the guitar (I know, it's kinda vague but i still have to start and to figure out a more precise way to put this down)

Done my kegels already for the day, gonna shower and meditate.

Rock n Roll,
Fineokay
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:24 am

You know, there are some of us that crop out our faces to remain anonymous, and there are others of us, well... let's just say thank God for uBlock's "block media" feature :)
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:27 am

Yeah this is unique

Welcome @Fineokay
Fineokay

Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:01 pm

Yeah i guess that's a bit extreme but... why not.

One of the purposes of this log is to share my experience raw and unfiltered.

This is an all-in.

I got a very similar picture on my dating apps that i took the same day but i can't use because i'm not the only person in the picture, and all i can tell you is that it works well. Really fucking well.

All my other pictures (or videos) are in fact there just to kinda take of the "fake" vibe that a one picture profile would be marked with.
Fineokay

Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:55 pm

Christmas eve update.

I had 3 open games, all 3 coming from Hinge.

1) Girl from saudi arabia
2) Girl from India
3) Girl from the US but raised in switzerland?

I had a date set with girl 1 but she got covid.

I went on a date with girl 2 and could not fuck here cause she was on her period. She grabbed my hard cock while we were kissing on my bed but i stopped her, whatever.

Caller her yesterday and she was sniffling every 10 seconds (plus she had the Cold symptoms). She got Covid for sure.

Had a call scheduled with girl 3 but guess what.... She tested positive for covid.

I could not even get back at my parent's and spend this weekend with all my relatives because of this covid situation.

Yesterday the government made some new (lightly) restricting law and the positives are basically doubling every day. I've seen this happen before, the situation is going down pretty bad.

So today i'm basically spending Christmas eve alone in my house.

Luckily tomorrow my brother and one of my best friends (which is breaking up with his girlfriend who's madly in love with) are coming and we're gonna have an awesome christmas dinner.

I ordered a guitar and it should arrive in less then a week. In case we'll get stuck at home, i already decided the i'll be putting plenty of time into learning how to play it plus i will put even more effort into making my body look good.

Ain't got much to say other then that.

I'll keep you posted with some good news soon,

Fineokay
Fineokay

Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:39 pm

Hey, I stopped posting and left my topic here like a keyboard jokey. damn.

Anyway, i'm back here but i changed my goals. Right now i have a girlfriend so i don't really care about the whole "getting laid" stuff.

As i said, a lot happened in my life. I changed my job from the above average paid "web developer", to making 0 money "Marketing salesman". I'm getting a lot of marketing knowledge but i'm not making calls, therefore i'm not selling. I'm basically letting my internet addiction eat most of my day instead of working, and slowly burning through all my savings.

I'm at one of my laziest points in my life and i want to go back to working towards something. I recognize some good things in my life...

GOOD ABOUT ME:

- I've got some good friends.
- My phisique and genetics is very good. I've got a well above average body even if i almost don't workout , and it's fairly easy for me to
put lean mass on without getting to fat. (in fact, i did not get fat even if a ate junk food daily for most of this year...)
- I get laid a lot with my GF. The chemestry is strong. To be fair i'm very good in bed and a good part of the women i've been in bed with told
me it was their best time since the first time we laid together.
- I'm very smart. My IQ is high (like top 10-8%).

BAD ABOUT ME:

- I've got a baaaad internet addiction. I spend most of my days on facebook or youtube (i deleted instagram) scrolling stuff i don't even care about. I think i may have a little ADHD or something on the spectrum. this eats at least 8 to 10 gours of my day everyday, and leaves me without motivation (every way of getting dopamine for my brain is way harder then just scroll once more).

- I'm basically not working and my income is going down (cause of my internet addiction). I'm still safe for some more months, but still i'd love to make some money. A part of me really wishes to get a job that would force me to work without a pc or smartphone (the polar opposit of what i'm doing right now).

- I've got a little out of shape, and i want to find the discipline to get back into workouts. I've grown a little bored of the gym, since the gym near my house where i go kinda sucks (very small and crowded, no free squat ...) and started doing crossfit. I love crossfit but it's not gonna give me the body i want. Gotta take some chaices about how to train.

Well, i think i'm gonna use this mainly as my personal log, and if anyone wants to swing by to say hi, or give me a tip... or whatever else, feel welcome to do so.

Have a good day,
fineokay
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:55 pm

Hmm what about using freedom or another web blocker?
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:00 pm

Please upload an avatar showing your face ASAP
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Fineokay

Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:42 am

bonzo34 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:55 pm
Hmm what about using freedom or another web blocker?
Hey, i'm gonna look into it for sure!

It's a self restriction though. It's gonna be easy to set it up... and to set it off too. Moreover I work on a pc and with my phone so my temptation is perpetual.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Fineokay

Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:43 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Hey, I tried several times but i'm having trouble with the image size. Also, when i try to resize it with online tools, it loses its original proportions. I'm working on it.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:46 am

Fineokay wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
Hey, I tried several times but i'm having trouble with the image size. Also, when i try to resize it with online tools, it loses its original proportions. I'm working on it.
Alright, cool.

Please make sure it's uploaded before the next post you make, or I'll have to ban your account as per forum rules.

Thanks dude.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Fineokay

Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:50 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:46 am
Fineokay wrote:

Alright, cool.

Please make sure it's uploaded before the next post you make, or I'll have to ban your account as per forum rules.

Thanks dude.

MAC
Done
NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Get Career Job, Move
Motto: Win and help win

Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:00 pm

Fineokay wrote:
A part of me really wishes to get a job
Get on that! get your desired job! it'll add some structure to your life and help you to manage your time more selectively.

Either way, you mentioned your problems. There's several angles you can start to tackle. What's the next step you're going to do/area you're going to focus on?
Goals: See this post
Skill-based 365 project
Laycount: 28 --- In 2023: 12 (as of May 03'23)
Fineokay

Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:48 pm

NightRoller wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:00 pm
Fineokay wrote:
A part of me really wishes to get a job
Get on that! get your desired job! it'll add some structure to your life and help you to manage your time more selectively.

Either way, you mentioned your problems. There's several angles you can start to tackle. What's the next step you're going to do/area you're going to focus on?
Hey man, sorry I saw this just now. Honestly, I have no idea of a job that I could like, that I could make a career of and doesn't involve technology. Unfortunately tech is a powerful tool that increase by many folds human productivity, therefore is used almost everywhere....

Still i appreciate your tip and will startto think about it. If you or anyone else have tips or suggestion to share, i'm listening