Silver's Log - job interviews and fear.

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:07 pm

Hey Chado, I appreciate what your saying, when I'm out and about, chatting with random people, doing my warm ups, I do speak to men and other people I don't find attractive. However for the sake of these drills, I try to only speak to attractive women, as they're the ones I want to get better at speaking too.
Sin Silver

Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:18 pm

Day 13 - slayed

Time, Leave
Time, Random question- Do you know anywhere that sells good wine?, Leave
Time, Random question- Do you know anywhere that sells good wine?,I got a promotion at work today and want to celebrate, Leave
Time, Random question- Do you know anywhere that sells good wine?,I got a promotion at work today and want to celebrate, What do you recommend? Leave

Repeat four times

Thankfully this was alot easier than yesterday. Lot's more people out, the weather was fantastic, lots of people enjoying the beach. I am starting to become more aware of the fact that the attractive women, especially those who look in a good mood, are easier to speak to. Even thou finding them is really hard where I live, I'm starting to believe it might be easy just to avoid speaking to anyone who looks unhappy or unapproachable.

I 'kept to my guns' and asked what they recommend, even if they said they didn't drink alcohol. It felt unnatural saying it, but hey, That's what the drill demands.

Next session is the hive five ones. Following the advice on the GLL forums, I will be skipping them. It's not safe to do so right now, and I'm going to be getting very different results than intended in this current climate.
Sin Silver

Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:47 pm

DAY 17 - Failed

Sing the ABC stack to four girls
1st girl: ABCDEFG
2nd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP
3rd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV
4th girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV WXY &Z!

So yeah, I have been dreading this one from the start. Everything I have done so far I've felt natural and confident. I was previously going up to girls feeling genuine, but this felt like I was just going up and making myself and others feel uncomfortable.

For the first one, it was a couple of older women sitting outside a coffee shop. I said 'hey, can I borrow you for a sec, ABCDEFG.'' and left before I could get a respounce.

The second one was a young attractive women on her phone. I did the same thing, and she started to nod along with me as I was singing it. I then left quickly left before I could gather a respounce

I was then walking for about 5-8 minutes without seeing anyone worth speaking too. I saw a much older women, and thinking that I had to 'get in there' I went ahead and started the routine, only for her to just walk away at G. This kind a killed my confidence in this moment. I felt like I was being rude and weird, making this person feel uncomfortable by singing the ABC's at them. It killed my confidence for the ABC's

I felt kinda ashamed that I was failing this, but I tried not to beat myself up. It's okay to suck when your learning. To try and get some practise in, so I could better prepare to try again, I decide to go up to random people and say "Hey, can you help me? I'm trying to get over stage fright, and I've been told I need to go sing my ABC's to strangers' are you okay with it?" I know it wasn't what I was supposed to do, but I wanted to try and edge my way towards success, the most attractive girls were really nice about it and I managed to make a nice conversation out of it.

I need to sit down, do a bit of reading, get some advice and try again tomorrow.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:33 am

Sin Silver wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:47 pm
Damn bro, I was following along your log until I saw this. At the moment, I can't imagine myself doing this HAHA Chris's GLL AA program should definitely be posted somewhere very accessible here in KYIL.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:56 am

Man the ABC stack is a weird one lol
Sin Silver

Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:07 am

Thanks for the support everyone. I'm gonna build some social momentum then try again today.
Sin Silver

Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:44 pm

So I was out practicing day 17 of the approach anxiety program again, walk up to 16 women and sing them the ABC's. I'd done the first ABCDEG on an older women who didn't respond that well, so I was determined to focus on women my age. I find attractive women typically react a lot better, so I decided r to focus on them. I saw this cute girl walking along in a work uniform, and I knew I had to get in there. I walked right up to her and went ' Hey', pause for a moment until I knew I had her attention and then hit her with the full ABC's.

She looked confused whilst I was doing it, but not alarmed. When I as finished she said to me in a cute European accent. "Wow, what was that,? I know that was the ABC's, but why are you singing it?" I fed her this half lie I had prepared that in order to overcome stage fright I was told to go out to sing the ABC's to cute girls, at which point she smiled and said ' You think I'm cute?' and I put on a big smile and said 'yes''. She beamed at me and I knew I was in. I had never complimented a so directly like that before

We continued chatting for a what felt like a minute. Me from two weeks ago would have found the first chance he could have found to excuse myself and leave at that point, but I held my ground and enjoyed the conversation.

At one point I realsied I should try to get her number. I started asking if she lived around here(We get alot of tourists) and she said yes, so I asked her if she goes out often, again, yes. I SHOULD have asked her for the number at that point, but instead I said I'd hope to see her around and left.

I'm not sure why I didn't ask her for it. Maybe I choked, maybe it just didn't feel natural, I don't know, but I do know that I won't walk away form such an opportunity again.

I'm quite confident with girls who I meet through conventional means, but this is the closest I have ever been to a total cold approach. I've never properly cold approached someone since i started these drills a few weeks ago, so I am really pumped at that little success I just had.

I'm shocked at how much I have changed since I really started the approach anxiety program. I've been using the excuse of focusing on my career(even if it does need focusing) to avoid working on my game and my relationships with women, but since I started the program, I have REALLY want to get in their and meet women. I've been going out every Friday/Saturday night for drinks since I started, I'm chatty with people in the park and in shops, and I'm getting really turned on all the time. I saw a middle age women in hot pants with nice legs riding a bike, and I remember thinking how much I just want get get my cock between them.

I've don't think I've felt this much lust or Libido since my teenage years. It like going through a second sexual revolution.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:46 pm

Keep it going bro!! For real, singing ABCs to a cute girl must not be easy at all, but you finally did it! Reading your log, I can't wait to approach women again once our lockdown measures ease up :) :)
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Sin Silver

Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:42 am

I've not had a chance to work on the AA program since my last post, but I am spending next weekend in Manchester. The large crowds of young people will give me the perfect chance to punch day 17 in it's big dumb face.

Also, GYMS have finally reopened! I've been twice int he last three days, and I forgot how much I loved it. I did my squats, deadlights and bench on my first day to see how much strength I've lost over the last 4-5 months, and thankfully it wasn't much. I expect it's more about getting use to the loads again, then actually rebuilding strength.

I wanted to ride the wave of social energy I have no since I started the AA program, so I went out my way to introduce myself to the gym owner and some of his key staff, as well as a one of the regulars. I've started to look at arranging personal strength training to try and push myself further than I was before.
Sin Silver

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:54 am

DAY 17 - smashed!

1st girl: ABCDEFG
2nd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP
3rd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV
4th girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV WXY &Z!

So I decide to make this one a bit easier on myself and try it at a large city, rather than my usual small town. Thankfully, this was a good choice, girls everywhere, great atmosphere, and I knew no one was gonna remember me.

I got the first two off nice and easy, I can sing up to 'P' before they even realises whats going on. It got a little trickier after that, I stopped a few walkers who just walked of, so that was a blow to my confidence.

After a bit of a walking around, I decide to try a different approach. I started to approach girls who where just sitting or standing around. I approached them, said 'Excuse me' then slowly and confidently went through the the entire ABC's. By going through it slowly, rather than quickly they didn't seem threatened or spooked by what I was doing. I manged to speak to a few girls back to back, and before I knew it, I was half way there.

It took me a whilst to find the remaining eight, and their were a few times I backed out of the approach, something I have never done before in the AA program. I feel this is also a matter of me getting use to knowing how and who not to speak to based on appearance and body language. you start to learn who is and who isn't going to give you a good respounce based on their appearance.

I feel fantastic after completing this. It really was the 'stone wall' that Chris said it would be. I've looked ahead at the other days, and I don't think their's any that look like they will be as difficult as this one.
Sin Silver

Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:25 am

Yeah, I'm stuck facing a major decision.

I've already been identified several times as the guy who keeps asking the time in my small town. If I keep doing this I risk developing a rep as the weird guy who asks for the time and asks where I can get the Beiber haircut. The later ones, the one that actually require you too call girls 'cute' is gonna be very hard, as I can only find maybe 6 to 8 attractive girls in my town that I can approach in maybe an hour. If I have to call 100+ girls cute, then I'm going to end up speaking to the same people again and again.

I can travel to other towns, but adding an 1 to 2 hours of driving to every lesson is going to limit me to doing this once or twice every other week.

I need to consider how I'm going to approach this moving forward.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:15 pm

I think Chris does list a city in the requirements

May be wrong. As Andy says travel is an option and then smash a few days out

Otherwise you should be looking to move - which is probably necessary anyway
Sin Silver

Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Yeah, I knew my small town was always going to hold me back when I started this job. My career plans at the moment take precedence, so I don't want to sacrifice it in order to move to the city.

That being said, I still want to improve my social skills and approach as much as possible. I need to be as creative and determined as possible to find away.
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:25 pm

Have you outlined how long you're in career-precedence mode? Otherwise, that can take up the rest of your life...

And if you're going to move anyway, does it matter if you get a "bad" rep?
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:52 pm

Do your sets in other towns. Rotate them. Unless you plan to leave your town of course; then who cares how people see you.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out