DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:31 pm

@pancakemouse Done, in every jacket, in my motorcycle, in my backpacks etc... condoms are free for -26yo here.
MILFandCookies wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:50 pm
Glad you got something out of it
Bro, this article is AMAZING, and gave true inspiration to buy a camera, because I kinda don't like the staged “professional” style we see sometimes.
AskTheDom wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:57 pm
"What do you want from me" it's a question that puts guys in difficulty because you simply don't know what is behind this question.
Usually I can get myself out of a situation like this by increasing sexual tension in the intercourse but with her this was so hard to change the subject! She was traumatized because she did already try blabla...

DAY 6 :

luv life :

Talked to a few girls on apps etc, but nothing worth mentioning. I'm so hyped up to get that camera and get more results. Tbh I don't want to spend that much money on that new "hobby" because I've got so much more time-consuming hobbies on the side. But as I said it's the ONLY way forward. I can cry about, yell about it nothing gonna change. Positive note is that I've got 2 friends that are on tinder that are interested in me mentioning that camera. So it will be 2 ppl ready to take pics of me if I take pics of them which is really cool. Because self-portraits have their limits.

Because I know that with this profile, regarding what I did last year, I can score a 6-7/10 every 1,5 months. My aim is to score 7s every month EFFORTLESSLY, and every weeks or so if I really want to. And score an 8 sometimes.

The girls of yesterday take hours answering my texts, I think it's over... Just sad I didn't get a lay just a unfinished hand job. I'm not sad because I know that in maximum 1,5 months I'll fuck a 6 or a 7. But It would have been crazy to fuck a girl on the fifth day of installing apps back..

Gym :

Just a random thought, there's something esoteric about squat. It's always difficult, pretty heavy and you take a DEEP breath, dive without much effort, and then you use ALL your body to climb back UP. And only when you're on the top you can breathe again, and the cycle continue on and on. What's also different than the others excercices is that you're much leg stronger than you think, you always got that last rep.
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
ovnidos

Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:24 pm

DAY 7 :

Nothing to report, date tomorrow.
photo_2023-02-04_20-24-46.jpg
Hugo OUT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:31 pm

Arms are looking big man, nice work!

Keep it up
ovnidos

Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:28 pm

@Manly Cockfellow working on my biceps, which is a weak point of me. I see you're crazy lean, I tried to go as lean as you put failed. I needed to sacrifice my social life to get from that ~11% bf to your ~7%. What's your esoteric trick ?

DAY 8 :

Date #3 with a 5/10 Dominican girl. 1h date, we drank a beer laugh a bit and tried to pull, but she said “nah thanks” to me asking if she wanted to drink a beer. She wants a bf/gf relationship and I didn't felt like “arranging the truth" : like fucking her while making her believe that we're going to be bf/gf.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:40 am

ovnidos wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:28 pm
@Manly Cockfellow working on my biceps, which is a weak point of me. I see you're crazy lean, I tried to go as lean as you put failed. I needed to sacrifice my social life to get from that ~11% bf to your ~7%. What's your esoteric trick ?
I avoided dairy for the ten days before I took my pic, so I guess if I have a trick that's it
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:39 pm

adscftwtf wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:54 pm
ovnidos wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:32 am
DAY 2 :

Luv life:

I’ve got a date with a 4/10, it isn’t glorious but I was too cocky and now I feel in obligation to go on a date. I’m pretty sure that what will happen is the following : see her, be disappointed by her weight, don’t ask her to come to my place because she’s isn’t attractive enough. Then I’ll feel bad 1) because I lowered my standards 2) because she’ll probably feel it and feel bad also.

Here’s a few quality(?) pics I got, let me know what you think :
I hate the pics with the hard coffee t shirt but my ex gf loved these pics so much I’m wondering if they’re good
Salut @ovnidos. Désolé mais je pense pas que tes photos sont bonnes. Comme dit par @MILFandCookies, tu dois faire quelque chose sur ta photo. Toutes les photos que t'as publiées sont fades.

@MakingAComeback are there any rules on the forum about not using English? I want to make @ovnidos my guinea pig to practice my French on here as well, si ça te va pour toi @ovnidos.
Makes it hard for moderation bro

Need to know what you're saying

You can post and English translation underneath?

Otherwise, do your thing :)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
ovnidos

Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:53 pm

Day 9 :

Went to at my mom place in motorcycle and had a motorcycle accident with a car. Thanks God I’ve got only moderate stuff going on.

I’m gonna be off à fez days, tbh I’m shocked by what happened to me, I saw my life when I was flying above the front of this asshole car.

I was pissed off for my motorcycle, but now I’m only fucking glad I’ve got my 2 legs and my spine functioning normally.

Be careful on the road guys

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:35 am

Glad you're ok mate.

Take care
ovnidos

Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:33 am

DAY 15:

Administrative stuff is killing me regarding my motorcycle accident, especially the fact that when the accident happened i was 100km away of my day job during working hours.

and I'm trying in every ways possible to be sure that my employer isn't aware of that.

With that said, a car crashed into me, and I've got basically nothing except a torn ankle. Which keep me away from the gym unfortunatly.

My motorcycle reparation are way more expensive than my motorcycle. It's pissing me of A LOT. As that motorcycle was an extension of my being. For me it's comparable as losing all my muscle mass.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :