DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:30 pm

@Olafsmash You're right man, I went out today to take more urban pics, I'll post it now :)
@Adrizzle I'll check thanks man

DAY 83 : I think some of them could be cool

OLD :
Went photoshooting again on a rooftop parking, I think we did better than the street workout. These 2 spots are ideal, because they're empty in the morning, we can improve there without stressing of ppl looking at us.
So here they are in low quality :
IMG_2482-min.png
IMG_2480-min.png
IMG_2475-min.png
IMG_2474-min.png
IMG_2473-min.png
IMG_2472-min.png
IMG_2426-min.png
IMG_2425-min.png
IMG_2421-min.png
IMG_2415-min.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:14 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:30 pm
OLD :
Went photoshooting again on a rooftop parking, I think we did better than the street workout. These 2 spots are ideal, because they're empty in the morning, we can improve there without stressing of ppl looking at us.
So here they are in low quality :
I think the smile in nr 3 is the only positive thing in these photos. But IMO, if your gonna have a set with a jacket like that, a more "serious" face fits better.
The style is also all over the place, too many colors. For this jacket and the pants, I think a well fitted black T shirt would be best and silver color necklace. The jacket is also a bit baggy and too long, but I think you can overcome that with correct poses. Also, the cap doesnt not fit in at all.
Lastly the lighting is terrible. Compare your profile picture lighting to this one. It's night and day difference.
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/styleframed001/
ovnidos

Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:23 pm

@Olafsmash Ok man thanks for your comment, I'll implement your advices for the next photoshoot.
Olafsmash wrote:
Lastly the lighting is terrible
But about the lighting, as it was a cloudy day, what can I do to improve as it's natural lighting ? Is it only ps editing ?

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:40 pm

ovnidos wrote:
But about the lighting, as it was a cloudy day, what can I do to improve as it's natural lighting
I am not good with lightning, you'll have to research how to get the correct lighting for the desired sets you are doing. Also learn your camera settings in and out. You have to adjust the camera settings based on time of day, where the sun points, if there is no sun etc. Plenty of knowledge on youtube about this.
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/styleframed001/
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:46 pm

ovnidos wrote:
But about the lighting, as it was a cloudy day, what can I do to improve as it's natural lighting ? Is it only ps editing ?
Put the camera in Av mode, and then set it to the lowest f stop number. It'll help with lighting.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
ovnidos

Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:38 pm

DAY 84 :
Damn date flaked, and the supposed one tomorrow seem.. unresponsive, I guess it's cancel also.

Used 3 or 4 boosts since the weekend, and that shit work, I'll message all girl tonight lets see what happen

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:49 pm

DAY 85 :
Didn't messaged all the girls. I've defintly have this behaviour that i've got on other area of my life :

While confronting to too many failures, I just delay the failure, so i act like a coward, and don't send texts, don't do the shits that should be done. And guess what, the result of this behaviour is MORE failure. I really need to alter that, rn it's a turning point of my journey

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Ed_
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:35 pm

Olafsmash wrote:
Lastly the lighting is terrible. Compare your profile picture lighting to this one. It's night and day difference.
Seconding this also. The sky is washed almost to complete white, which combined with the white wall you're standing in front of, give the whole photo a very washed look.

Some suggestions:
  • Finding a background that's more textured and darker
  • Stand back further from the background, so it's less in focus (actually all your photos have a deep "depth of field" -- foreground and background are in focus -- see Andy's example here. You should be shooting with as low a f-stop as possible, so you're in focus but not the background)
  • Take the photo closer to the "gold hour", so the sun isn't as bright. You are right about the cloudy day, but it's still too bright in this instance
  • Take the photo under shade, if there is still too much sun
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Have sex with the same girl a second time
✅ Overcome AA
✅ Get to 135 lbs with 10% bodyfat
✅ Have ongoing sex (fuck buddy) with a really hot girl
⚪ Find a hot girl and focus on having really high quality sex
⚪ Have a relaxed, carefree, youthful, open minded, ongoing relationship with a hot girl
⚪ Get to 140 lbs with 10% bodyfat

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

My log and Tinder photos thread
Rice
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:05 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:49 pm
Didn't messaged all the girls. I've defintly have this behaviour that i've got on other area of my life :
When I started Online Dating, I would wait a week to message matches due to anxiety. What helped me was I realized I was insecure and using my "number of matches" as a measure of my attractiveness. Messaging the girls would mean a chance they don't reply or unmatch me. After a few weeks I gave myself a deadline to message them anything, so I would just send a copy paste pickup line if I didn't know what to say. It sucked because most of them didn't reply but it helped me internalize that no matter what individual girls do, it doesn't affect the outcome of future girls. And having girls sit in your queue is no different than having them ghost you since u aren't meeting them.

I don't cold approach consistently because I don't enjoy going out at the moment, but I also found trying to cold approach can help here because it forces you to confront your deepest insecurities. In my case I was scared of 2 things: getting laughed at by the girl for having the audacity to express sexual intent (because I am supposed to be nonmasculine), and getting laughed at by men for being rejected/unattractive. The former is silly because why would they match me if they didn't see me as a potential partner? The latter I realized a good friend would never do that.
5'4 Asian

My Story: viewtopic.php?p=41772#p41772
My Log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1262

Goals
25 Lays (15/25)

Done
Move out before 2023
4 good tinder photos
400 approaches
Move to Montreal
ovnidos

Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:10 pm

Rice wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:05 pm
When I started Online Dating, I would wait a week to message matches due to anxiety. What helped me was I realized I was insecure and using my "number of matches" as a measure of my attractiveness. Messaging the girls would mean a chance they don't reply or unmatch me. After a few weeks I gave myself a deadline to message them anything, so I would just send a copy paste pickup line if I didn't know what to say. It sucked because most of them didn't reply but it helped me internalize that no matter what individual girls do, it doesn't affect the outcome of future girls. And having girls sit in your queue is no different than having them ghost you since u aren't meeting them
Man that’s exactly that, I always said I’ll to it tonight then I skip etc etc. But we’ve got the same feeling that I’ve got surpass

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:35 pm

Lots of hard work going on, I love it.

How are you bro? How've you been?

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
ovnidos

Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:32 pm

@MakingAComeback thank for thinking about me, brother! I’m deeply touched. Here’s the big news :

DAY 94 : 2nd lay of the year which lead me to 3 lays ever

What happened since last post:

Damn boys, sorry for not updating you. I did use my boosts since last time, I had like 50 matches.

But facing this quantity of work and possible rejection I was stuck. like I described in my last post. But at some point I said enough is enough. So I went on tinder on my computer, did a spreadsheet and messaged all the girls at once. And try to analyse the data. As I did it three days before, I will not publish them until lays, or dead leads/dates.

Only think I can say rn, is that a personnalized text, will get me on average 4x the reponse rate than the “hey, your cute…”. But it take more time. Also the girl that answer the template are perhaps more DTF than the girls that answer the personnalized text, i don’t know yet.

the lay :

She’s a girl from Bumble, 6/10 thin waist, nice ass, cute face but not a model

As the messages she sent me were showing her as really dumb (she was), I wasn’t really interested. But she kept pushing for meeting up on Thursday. As I wanted to know if she was DTF, I sent her my fizeek pic that I did post on the forum few posts above. Which she answered : “Why are your hands white ?” (because of the shit I use at the gym for get my hands non-slippery). few hours or days later, she sent me a video of her in a tight dress.

Until the last moment, I didn’t want to meet her. But my roommate and @Rice hype me up to do so. As the planet aligned this night, none of my roommates were at the flat which isn’t very frequent, I said “Hugo, stop fucking around and lets go”. She asked me to come and meet her at her bakery. Which I answered, “yeah, and then we go take a drink at my flat?” and she said yes.

But as the girls sometimes tend to be really naive, I knew it could mean nothing..

I went to the bakery.

Here I’ve got to mention that she was taller than me, like 2cm. I was prepared to this eventuality. But thanks to @Thebastard log, where he mentioned that he fucked taller girls, and to @Rice who also mention it, I went with confidence.

we walk 10 minutes on my flat, I made her a tour of the flat and then we went sitting on the coach. We talk for like 20 minutes, her body language was awful. Leg crossed in the opposite direction, not even looking at me. I used my rings to put them on her finger, to get some physical touch.

And then, at some point, she talk a bit about her eye or some shit, she turn at me and BAM, I kiss her, we makeout, I take her to bed, a bit of foreplay. My dick was rock hard, then I put on a condom.

And boom flat dick, like last time. We makeout a bit again but my dick stopped working… So I remove the condom, and my dick went back rock hard. So I guess my dick isn’t the issue but the condoms. I’ve got an average size dick. But some condom, perhaps squeeze my dick without me noticing it. I talk the issue with my roommate, and he said to buy king-size, I will and try them first time alone.
Tho, at the end I managed to put another condom with an hard dick and fuck her.

We showered, and went out eating a delicious kebab.

end of today story boys I’m so happy and proud, like last, time none of this shit would have been possible with your precious support shoutout to my bro @Squilliam !.
Last edited by ovnidos on Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:57 pm

Congrats bro.

Have you tried using a thinner brand of condom? Pancake recommended me Okamoto 004s and I've found them to be great
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:22 pm

Knew it hahaaaaaaaaa

Well done king

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
ovnidos

Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:43 pm

@Squilliam & @MattsCrib :

The one I've bought are the durex feeling extra which are branded as already thin.. Perhaps durex like everything in life is a low-cost solution and it exist some better solutions, I'm willing to try them. My roommate also mentioned a website where you can input your dick measurement, and it output you some brands that fit you :

https://www.mysize.ch/fr/mesurer-et-tro ... rence=10.0

Perhaps it's also a mix of performance anxiety & stress let's not put everything on this poor condom lol

@MakingAComeback
Thanks my MAN, I'll read your log now that I'm back in da game

Goal for 2023 :

My log :