DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:35 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:07 am
GOD DAMN DUDE that is some bad ass shit!!!

You have discipline, mental fortitude, consistency, passion, and real drive. You have the fire inside it takes to become great.

We will keep pushing you and pushing you, I truly think you can be very successful in life and I cannot wait to see you physique, results in life, and overall development in Dec 2022.

You have come to the right place. Just keep working, everyone will have your back.

MAC
Damn bro thanks !!
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
ovnidos

Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:39 pm

Day 14 :

Shitty day again, passed one exam, onto the next ones.

Online Dating:
Since I changed my pics a few days ago, my tinder account blow up to another level. Like 1 or 2 matches a day with CUTE girls. Damn it's not much, but before this new pic I could go like 10 days without any matches . Even on bumble with no volume in my country I get matches.

Can't wait to have 100% high quality tinder profile and boost it this shit going to be wild.

Libido issue :

I'm questioning myself, like I don't feel the urge to masturbate, like it's been 10 days. I still have mornings woods, but I don't feel any need. Is it because I'm depressed ? Are my test levels too low? I've got a healthy lifestyle (I smoke 5 cigarettes a week), I eat well, I work out, I go out only 1-2 times a week. I should be in the peak of my masculine urges at my age.

I'm wondering if it's because my masculinity was symbolically stolen? (Yes, my mom is a psychologist)

Also, in my day-to-day life I never interact with pretty girls, when i'm uni there's almost 0 girls and the girls that are here won't give you boners believe me lol.

I'm gonna do a blood test soon, and perhaps go to see a psychologist (not my mom lol) or and hypnotizer

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:49 pm

Take into account that it's winter as well. We usually are less horny during this time of the year.
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:51 pm

Your 22 and getting morning wood, your test is almost definitely fine.
ovnidos

Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:30 pm

Day 15 :

Exams:
Ding Dong exams aren't over ehe let's study Turbo Engines. That's crazy how much I'm not stressed any more by exams, I just get the shit done and leave.

It makes me think about something about me and how I succeed every time. I have never been good at uni, like I've always got the barely grade to pass, never shine in any subjects. Failed lot of them, went to re-take most of the time. I think I'm actually in the low range of IQs compared to other students of my promotion.

But who cares, at the end despite having the worst grades all the semester I always finish passing, I don't know what's weird about me, but I always find a way, a trick, to barely do it. And at the end, I will have exactly the same diploma as the 1st guy of my class. That's why I trust myself in any situation, I always manage to get the shit done.

And it's gonna be the same with my dating life.

Quick note about pushing yourself :
Recently, I was talking with my mom&dad about how much shit I get done on a daily basis. It's like nothing compared to some guys here, tho.
Like I force myself to always be productive : Reading, Gym, learning every day. I hate watching netflix because I feel it's designed to make you lose your time. And I attribute most of my small success to this behaviour.

And they both told me to take a break or to chill.

But If didn't get shit done :
-I won't have any decent pics on Tinder, and would have exactly no matches
-Won't have a "nice" body and will get a negative amount of matches : :lol:
-If I won't be on this forum every days, I would know nothing about tinder strategy, and I would wait until blue moon to find a toxic gf.

So fuck this, I'm gonna work hard and smart for the rest of my life. I'll take a break later.
Last edited by ovnidos on Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:21 am

ovnidos wrote:
But who cares, at the end despite having the worst grades all the semester I always finish passing
You know what they call the guy who graduated last of his class at medical school? - a doctor.
ovnidos

Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:37 pm

Day 15 :

Studying.

If found that the commercial gym near my job is the best option, I will train during lunchtime for 12h to 14h, train and eat. I think it's the best plan.

There will be no one in the gym at this time. And thanks to this, I politely find a way to never have boring ass conversation with my colleagues agin.

Also I can now train 5x a week np of time management, and I'm free every night for working on side projects, approaching, or going out. Very nice option.

In the attached, image : the gym responsible to 95% of my fizeek. Going to the gym is gonna be so niceeeeeee, I'm tired of training alone like rat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:13 pm

HERE COMES THE GAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:18 pm

ovnidos wrote:
I hate watching netflix because I feel it's designed to make you lose your time
Can relate to this one especially! I think it's so easy to fall into the trap of "oh it's just this one movie" or "I'll just play a couple of hours of video games here and there" and before you know it you've spent a ton of time doing mindless activities that lead to nothing.

At the same time I'm aware that relaxing is important, and that one should not be grinding all day every day and never take a day off without feeling guilty about it. That being said it's easy to get complacent where one sits in life etc.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
ovnidos

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:31 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:37 pm
HERE COMES THE GAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!
Fr fr, i cannot wait so I’m going tomorrow at 8am because I’ve got some spare time of studying.
Hard2Focus wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:18 pm
before you know it you've spent a ton of time doing mindless activities that lead to nothing.
Yes 😂😂 also I’m pretty victim of this phenomenon, so I never start to watch any show because I’ve got no self discipline to stop. If I want to chill Iwatch a movie. I think it’s better

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:34 pm

DAY 16:

gueeeess whaaaaaat : studying all day ahah

Apps:
My new profile pic got some success among french ladies for a few days. Which quickly went down about 4/5 days later... But this gave me the spark of hope I needed! I know that when I'll have a goood ass profile they're "gonna drop like flies" (french expression).

I talk to 2 girls on ig from tinder, which seem pretty receptive to my bullshit, I'll meet one this weekend if I've got time, and another one which I'll meet later next week. Tho "never sell the skin of the bear before killing it".

Also, I managed to ask my grand-ma to land me her DSLR, I'll have it next Friday. So I can shoot with one of my friend which is always ok for this kind of stuff.

Gym:
Got so exited by my new gym membership that I went at 8am lol. Won't happen again until a good amount of time tho. Slack, some pretty heavy weight. But I'm too small for the lat pull down, which is for my defence particularly high. Then did muscle-ups to take revenge, lol, old ladies were very impressed. Is it worthy to game girls at the gym ?

Fashion :
I want to buy myself a good amount of plain white,black,grey t-shirts. Do you suggest any brand with good fit ? Like tight at the arm and chest and loose at the stomach?

I've also been listening to a youtuber (Hamza), which said to go to the gym with nice clothes and peoples will be more agreeable to you. I resonate with this because I've got the culture of hard-core gym, were you go to the gym with heavy ass hoodie wearing the hood & a cap while looking bad at anyone. I'm gonna change that and smile with a nice fitting t-shirt. I'm considering Gymshark brand because it seems well-fitted and low price.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:43 pm

LORD OVINIDOS

WORSHIPPING IN HIS SHRINE - THE GYM!!!

THE BARBELL OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR

We get jacked (well you get EVEN MORE jacked) and the ladies WILL drop like flies

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
TacoLover
Goal: Improve Online Dating
Motto: Let's fucking go

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:50 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:34 pm

I've also been listening to a youtuber (Hamza), which said to go to the gym with nice clothes and peoples will be more agreeable to you.
Adonisssssssssssss
ovnidos

Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:55 pm

TacoLover wrote:
LORD OVINIDOS
One day I’ll be a Lord slayer !!
TacoLover wrote:
Adonisssssssssssss
Yeeeeeeeeess

DAY 17:

Studying af !!

I’m hosting a small party tonight with a few friends. Gonna be chill

Can’t wait to start to go back to my company again, even if it’s boring af. I’ll have the perfect life to build muscle, eat well and spend my money and my time in improving my life.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:51 pm

DAY 18:

Nothing fancy, still studying.

GYM:
I've moved my ass off to go to the gym at 8pm, but it was closed. I dreamt about being there all day long. I won't be able to go to the gym until next weekend. But after that it will be THE HIGHWAY OF GAINZZZZZZZ

OLD:
Got a date on Tuesday. Very nice lady, very receptive

Goal for 2023 :

My log :