DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Tue May 10, 2022 2:40 pm

Holden wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:25 pm
How many lifetime lays do you have? How many FBs have you had?
My dick got formally into 4 pussies :), it's not much but like you, I was with my 1st lay and gf early on, and miss a lot of opportunities at uni and, which I really regret during my erasmus.

I don't think that've got oneitis, but I do agree that this probably not a good idea.
Paw wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:44 pm
Having a gf for "a bit" can turn into years
Ik, ik.. confort kill motivation, and I'm really prone to be a lazy scum when i've a gf
Paw wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:44 pm
Don't do long distance. Just don't. Talking from first hand experience, plus a lot of second hand experiences from friends, it fucking sucks.
I did and you're right aha
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
ovnidos

Wed May 11, 2022 1:09 pm

DAY 137:

I wasn't very active on tinder lately, and when I opened it, I was disconnected, and in fact my tinder was suppressed(?). I'm a bit pissed because I'd collected 30 matches which I wanted to talk in a same night. Tho, I had used all my boosts already, so no money loosed.

BUT, my ELO score was reset. And I've got like 20 likes in a few hours. Which really blessed my soul, proving that my pics are really better. Because before I had only 4-6 likes for WEEKS. So my attractiveness went 4x :).

I invited lay#3 for a drink with my friends, because your homeboy was proud to show that he fuck taller girls to his friends, eheh.

I then had a pillow talk with lay#3, and she said that she would be mad if I was seeing other girls.

question ;
How to last longer in Bed?
Like I can last a long time, but if i want to fuck really strong, the urge to cum come fast, so I have to take breaks which piss me off a bit.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed May 11, 2022 1:48 pm

Do with this what you want but you're playing with fire with the lay #3, acting like a stereotypical boyfriend. If that's not something you want, I advise you to be careful to prevent heartbreak and drama.

I've been with 71 girls and my friends have seen two of them in real life: my monogamous LTRs.

About lasting longer in bed: kratom. Other tips don't work for me, and I want to last longer AND enjoy myself, and don't think of dead cats or do arithmetic in my head lol. Alternatively just rub one out right before you have a girl over, or cum from a blowjob in round 1 and fuck her properly in round 2.

I used to make girls go on their knees and blow me as soon as they walked into my door, came in their mouth, and then let her into my apartment and poured wine etc. By the time we're getting to sex, I'm recharged and ready to go. Plus it's a nice BDSM-roleplay for her to pleasure you within seconds of coming over.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun May 15, 2022 1:23 pm

Where you at?
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
ovnidos

Mon May 16, 2022 7:45 pm

Holden wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:48 pm
dead cats or do arithmetic
Damn, I always think about dead hedgehogs on the road, and solvin' matrix lol. I don't find girls that like cum in their mouth, I need to get more lays to find girls that like that.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:23 pm
Where you at?
Good question MAC! I'm sorry I didn't have the intimacy to post. I usually post from work as I've got time, but my PC died, so I was off computer for some time, also, i did spend the last we with lay#3.

Furthermore, I did exactly NOT what you guys told me to do. And I feel pretty weak for that. I've got this nice boy mentality. So wat happen this w-e.

I spent all the weekend with my lay#3, and we're closer than ever despite not being in a couple.

As @Holden said, it's gonna end up in drama, and I'm gonna get my heartbroken and it will all by my mistake. But i needed that, this girl cuddle me, look at me with love eyes, massage me twice a day, is fun to chat with. But I know I should settle, but at the same time it's so comfortable. So idk what to do, but I won't say that you guys didn't warn me.

On the other hand, at work they are askin' me a lot so I can't apply to job abroad, I need to do that at home.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
MakingAComeback

Wed May 18, 2022 6:58 am

WHY

JUST WHY

You have started to find success in getting laid, and you are moving like you're trying to get cuffed up and get in a relationship?

ANY SLOPPY CUNT CAN DO THAT

You spent all that time in the gym, all that time pushing past self doubt, those black pill thoughts, I was reading you thinking my god this fucker is going to go beyond all his limitations

Comfort is like a cancer. It will seep into your cells, it will began to manifest inside you and it will spread.

Comfort will pull you into deep waters.

And you will drown.

If the warrior life is not for you, I can respect it.

But what greater story is there than a dude who thought he was limited, rising above all challenges and betting the house on himself?

It's your life, I'm not judging you. But when I see potential, it makes me feel some kind of way.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

ovnidos

Wed May 18, 2022 1:03 pm

@MakingAComeback, you're right my G, especially about the comfort side of things. Retrospectively, I never progressed so much since september.

What happened in september :
Got a big ass tattoo
Improved my fizeek, that i'm fucking proud (best of my life)
Got a beard
Got a motorcycle
Got 3 lays +(1 make out yesterday ;))

I even felt it in my masculinity, it's as if my test raised up. I've read somewere that test level of men drop dramatically in monogamous.

MAC, I see you become a conference speaker, or write a book, you express your ideas really precisely, and it hit where it needs to hit.

On a positive note : Date report

TL;DR
Went on a date yesterday with a cutie. BUT she told me she had been abused (raped, car accident, beaten) by her exbf idk what to think about that, and the fact that she told me that on #1st date wtf, perhaps I shouldn't stick my dick in crazy at all what do you think boys ??. Other than date she seem pretty chill.

I went to get her at her work, and we went bouldering, where I could show my skills (I'm pretty good as i did a lot when i was younger), and even got shirtless because it was 30°C inside. Then I dropped her at her place, and make out to say goodbye. She gonna come at my flat on Thursday.

On a more sad note :
My grand-pa passed away this morning, they discovered him a generalized cancer 4 days ago. I don't know how much I'll be active on the forum. I'm going to the funeral on Friday. I'll try to be as joyful as possible on the Thursday date, to celebrate life as it's the most important thing to do.

see ya

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Wed May 18, 2022 3:37 pm

My condolences my dude. Sorry to hear about your grandpa Don't worry about the forum, we have MAC holding the fort for you.

All the best to you and your family
PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Wed May 18, 2022 4:40 pm

My advice about the abused girl? Keep it strictly casual if you want anything to do with her. Just bang her and that’s all. But I’d avoid that shit like the plague.

I dated a girl for nearly 5 months who was abused and coerced into sexual acts by an ex-bf, did drugs to get through it, and has PTSD. I stuck around because I genuinely liked her and she treated me well. That is until she tried ghosting me, called her out on it, she responds saying she is going through shit and can’t see anyone right now. She’s then on tinder a few days later. I was fucking heartbroken.

Learn from me when I say that these women are not worth your time and investment. Find a more emotionally stable girl to spend time with. They have serious trauma that has impacted them and you don’t want to deal with that shit.
PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Wed May 18, 2022 4:51 pm

Although to be fair your date at least told you when she wasn’t fucking hammered and on the first date (which is weird honestly). So it seems she’s more okay with her troubles.

Chick I dated could only communicate and open up about things when she was liquored up. Some food for thought, but I’m still of the opinion that you should date girls that don’t have that much baggage.
ovnidos

Thu May 19, 2022 10:00 am

@SpongeBob Thanks, my G !
PinchePendejo wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:40 pm
you don’t want to deal with that shit.
That's what im thinking but the pussy seem so good that it worth the risk. But regardless of that trauma issues, I'm 100% sure that I don't want more fwb relationship with her.
PinchePendejo wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:51 pm
(which is weird honestly).
it is i was uncomfortable lmao

I need to make my own experience i think, so I'll try to fuck her tonight either way

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
MakingAComeback

Thu May 19, 2022 7:51 pm

Very sorry to hear about your grandpa young blood.

He would be very proud of you, and the man I know you will become.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

ovnidos

Mon May 23, 2022 2:44 pm

DAY 150:

Hi boys I’m back. Did all the family stuff that had to be done.

On Thursday 19/05/2022 : Field report of date#2 with dategirl#12:

So, it was the second date with the climbing girl from last week. I told her to come directly at my flat and skip the drink. Which she accepted. I came to take her at some subway station on my motorcycle on the verge of the city, so I can ride with her and came back to my place.

Side note : As with the tattoo, the effect of the motorcycle is hardly noticeable, or I will see it later on. Naively, I thought that all the girl would fall in my arms just because I sit on a big motor. Nah, apparently. Back to the date.

We head to my flat, and we smoke a cigarette, and went to sit on the coach. We chit-chat again, I talk about her hair, piercing as I can touch her and create some intimacy..

Her body language is very close : leg crossed in the opposite direction of me, not looking at me while speaking etc. At some point I just said fuck it, I made her look at me, and then kiss her. We kiss, we chat, we kiss, we chat.. Then at some point she is riding my D, while on top of me (still dressed).

She moans a bit, while saying “we should do that, we should do that”... Turn out she has an ovary tumor, and her pussy is bleeding since 3 weeks, so no sex is possible. We made out some more, and take my car this time and drop her at her place.

She did really give me the “love-eye” look, she asked me what I was after.

I answered :” lets just vibe, and see where we are heading”

The after date :
We did a bit of textin’, and she seemed very into me. BUT as I attended the funerals and did all the family stuff I did ghost her during 3 days. My head wasn’t at gaming. Now she’s really cold and distant. I lefted her on read, lets see what happen, but it’s now probably a dead lead.

The RedPill Theory:

Few days ago, I was watching some reels on ig. Then, I stumble across a reels of my ex-gf and the guy she left me for. So first move, block her on ig without going across her ig. Second move, think a bit. As I never went back to her ig, I never saw the face of the guy which stole my ex-gf.

And damn please believe me, he’s ugly af. Terrible acne, skinny to the bones, and is face isn’t that good. I’m not body-shaming or anything, I just want to highlight that she left me for a 18yo (she’s 22yo like me), that just start uni, doesn’t have a flat no muscles, no car etc..

I believe just because they had common point like anime and some other shit like that.

I’m not blowing my own dick or anything, I just want to say that all this hypergamy, blackpill, chad, jawline, muscle, 6’7’’. Isn’t exactly real, and we shouldn’t always count points like i’m a 6/10 or i’m 5’5’’ etc. She did left me for a guy which only advantages were : working in the same place as her, have common point, and be a bit taller than me(?). An example that the red pill isn’t always true.

As I watched their reels, I did remember that I’d always refuse to make such lovely shit, in 4y of relation we never poster a pic together on ig. Perhaps she wanted a puppet not a bf idk..

I’m not mad or jealous of this guy at all, he can have her, I’m currently fucking a better girl than my ex-gf in every way.

Tho, I’m still mad at her from all the shit I went through because of her. I still feel lot of hate toward her. It’s not something obsessive, I barely think about her on a daily basis now.

But I did more progress in my path to become a better me in 6 month without her than in 4y with her. I did accomplish so many things since September, I’m very proud of myself.

Conclusion :

Thanks, I needed to vent of that reel thing.

I’m just waiting for my paid, then I’m going to buy 10 tinder boosts. Bcz, since a few months I'm on low efforts on OLD apps, I'm not agressive enough, 7 more lays to GO !!!

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Mon May 23, 2022 2:47 pm

@MakingAComeback, I hope man, I hope !!

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Sun May 29, 2022 11:17 am

DAY 156 :

Hey my G, here for the report.

Gym :
Training is starting to suck a bit. I'm still training 4-5 days a week, but the intensity is starting to get too much, especially on my elbows. As soon as i get paid, i'll by some supplementation for my joint.

Secondly, due to my poor diet, it's really hard to progress on the main compounds lifts again. I'll need to take back the diet side into account.

Lil story from Ovnidos :
I was kayaking with a few friends, and a couple I didn't knew but from my uni. At some point i get shirtless on the kayak because it was starting to get really hot.
( Side note here : I don't like to get shirtless in front of couples, it triggers the male competition, and they get aggressive if they're a bit complexed by their physic).

So, I was on my mono kayak, and I was talking with the guy in the duo kayak with his gf, and she said "omg you're back to huge". LMAO, then the guy proceed to get angry and didn't talk to me during all the afternoon.

What i want to express with this is that my physic have an effect on women, tho it don't get me laid by a snap of a fingers.

@Rice the guy was our size, a powerlifter and have a terrific gf like every story you said lmao

Money :
The state decided to reduce my scholarship so i'm in a bit on trouble as the income i've got it 85% of minimal wage. I'll need to reduce the beer consumption to stay in the green zone. I'm a bit always stressed by money. regardless as soon as i get paid i'll buys boosts again.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :