DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:38 pm

DAY 3 : Tried AGAIN to fuck my friend

She went to my place, so I could drive the motorcycle , for both of us to the gym. We hit legs, I almost pass out due to crazy intensity and drive her back to her place.

She hug me very tight on the motorcycle, more than even every girls I drove, even more than my ex-gf, but it could mean nothing. Idk AT ALL how to tackle this situation, I think I'm gonna give up on her because it's too risky, lol.

Unless she do a step in my direction.

Are I'm fucking retarded? I can get girls on tinder but can't do it the good old way, it's sad.
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
adscftwtf
Goal: Get laid

Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:54 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:32 am
DAY 2 :

Luv life:

I’ve got a date with a 4/10, it isn’t glorious but I was too cocky and now I feel in obligation to go on a date. I’m pretty sure that what will happen is the following : see her, be disappointed by her weight, don’t ask her to come to my place because she’s isn’t attractive enough. Then I’ll feel bad 1) because I lowered my standards 2) because she’ll probably feel it and feel bad also.

Here’s a few quality(?) pics I got, let me know what you think :
I hate the pics with the hard coffee t shirt but my ex gf loved these pics so much I’m wondering if they’re good
Salut @ovnidos. Désolé mais je pense pas que tes photos sont bonnes. Comme dit par @MILFandCookies, tu dois faire quelque chose sur ta photo. Toutes les photos que t'as publiées sont fades.

@MakingAComeback are there any rules on the forum about not using English? I want to make @ovnidos my guinea pig to practice my French on here as well, si ça te va pour toi @ovnidos.
Lifetime lays - 2/10
Weight - 66/80
ovnidos

Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:02 am

adscftwtf wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:54 pm
ovnidos wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:32 am
DAY 2 :

Luv life:

I’ve got a date with a 4/10, it isn’t glorious but I was too cocky and now I feel in obligation to go on a date. I’m pretty sure that what will happen is the following : see her, be disappointed by her weight, don’t ask her to come to my place because she’s isn’t attractive enough. Then I’ll feel bad 1) because I lowered my standards 2) because she’ll probably feel it and feel bad also.

Here’s a few quality(?) pics I got, let me know what you think :
I hate the pics with the hard coffee t shirt but my ex gf loved these pics so much I’m wondering if they’re good
Salut @ovnidos. Désolé mais je pense pas que tes photos sont bonnes. Comme dit par @MILFandCookies, tu dois faire quelque chose sur ta photo. Toutes les photos que t'as publiées sont fades.

@MakingAComeback are there any rules on the forum about not using English? I want to make @ovnidos my guinea pig to practice my French on here as well, si ça te va pour toi @ovnidos.
Hey thanks for the comment, we can chat French in private if you want but I made my log public so anyone can see it, especially small dudes like me so they can have some motivation. So let’s not make it french based.

Regardless if a french end up here and doesn’t understand English he can go fuck himself, if youre french and not speaking English.. bro WTF

Also these pics are ones I want to had, none of them are on my profile so if any of them could be secondary pics

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:28 pm

DAY 4 :

Went to the gym hit chest, 2*7@42kg for DB press, pretty happy.

Got a date tomorrow with a 5/10, tbh i just go for the momentum. And if I fuck her it's nice, if she flakes it's not a big deal.

Did buy boosts, used one on this Sunday morning.

I need to face the true, the only way to move again, is buying a camera and learn to pose.

Date aren't the issue, pulling girls aren't the issue, I need more matches and more matches only come with better pics.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
IceMan
Name: Max
Goal: to become disciplined

Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:53 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:28 pm
I need to face the true, the only way to move again, is buying a camera and learn to pose.

Cool man! Definitely a total gamechanger. Learning to pose is something i'm still struggeling with too. But the only way to get better is to keep practicing and feeling akward for a bit.

What camera/brand do you have in mind?
: Febuary Goals 2023
- Continueing the vlogs, get better microphone
- increase savings to atleast 1200
- Finishing 1 masterclass on music production
- Keep the morning routine in check.
- Keeping up with the workout consistency.
- No take outs regarding food
- Continueing the streak of no drinking/fapping
- Reach 12% bodyfat.
- Continueing the IF protocol.
- Read 1 book and write.
- Write atleast one inquiry of The Work a day.
ovnidos

Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:12 pm

IceMan wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:53 pm
What camera/brand do you have in mind?
In the past, I took my grand camera EOS550D without the portrait lens.

Price will be the biggest issue, let's say a $300 camera (can be 2nd use no issues, so can be ~$600 new) and a $100 lens. Do you have one in mind?

I'm not a photography enjoyer, it's 100% a skill I want to develop for OLD’s sake. Do you got some in mind ?

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:40 pm

I bought the canon eos rp andy recommendeds, a used one at 800euros, paid with PayPal in 3 settlements, i also bought the 55mm lens Andy reccomends... Cheaper entry level cameras are more difficult to use

paradoxically more expensive cameras are better for people like us because the camera will do the job for you! You will still have to learn and try over and over but less compared to cheaper cameras
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
ovnidos

Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:10 pm

Thrice wrote:
I bought the canon eos rp andy recommendeds, a used one at 800euros, paid with PayPal in 3 settlements, i also bought the 55mm lens Andy reccomends... Cheaper entry level cameras are more difficult to use

paradoxically more expensive cameras are better for people like us because the camera will do the job for you! You will still have to learn and try over and over but less compared to cheaper cameras
Would you recommend a 55mm lens or a 80mm ?

I @Squilliam got the EOS2000D. I can buy for 350€ at the moment with included a 50mm lens, I want to get that paparazzi vibe from the last KYIL article. So as I understand I need a really good background separation.

Also the concept of paparazzi is really cool, because it mean you’re somebody hanging out with guys that think that you’re worthy taking in pictures with quality gear

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:42 pm

ovnidos wrote:
I heard that the 50mm lenses are better for potraits, they don't distort the face
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:30 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Thrice wrote:

I @Squilliam got the EOS2000D. I can buy for 350€ at the moment with included a 50mm lens, I want to get that paparazzi vibe from the last KYIL article. So as I understand I need a really good background separation.

Also the concept of paparazzi is really cool, because it mean you’re somebody hanging out with guys that think that you’re worthy taking in pictures with quality gear
80mm will look much creamier. Sexy af.

That said, your camera has a crop sensor, which means you might have to 1.6x your mm to convert what it will look like with your camera.
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 5.08.00 PM.png
If your lens in question is "EF-S" the number will be correct for your camera. If it's just "EF" then multiply the number by 1.6.

Let me know if you need me to reexplain, not sure how clear I made it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
IceMan
Name: Max
Goal: to become disciplined

Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:44 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:12 pm
In the past, I took my grand camera EOS550D without the portrait lens.

Price will be the biggest issue, let's say a $300 camera (can be 2nd use no issues, so can be ~$600 new) and a $100 lens. Do you have one in mind?

I'm not a photography enjoyer, it's 100% a skill I want to develop for OLD’s sake. Do you got some in mind ?
What lens is that precisely? The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 one?

Thats an okay to start with and to try stuff out. How tight are you on money? if you have options to save a bit more i would definitely recommend something like the Sigma 17-50MM F/2.8 EX DS.
This one has a fixed aperture on F2.8 which gives a great background separation effect + it works better in low light environments

You can get this lense second hand for 150 - 300. Might be something to think about!

I've added a quick test photo i made with that lens. The camera itself is a Canon EOS 90D. I made it with a high iso setting of 2000 (Which is something i would rarily use. But now for demonstration purpose)

I made my recent profile picture with it too. And thanks for mentioning the article! https://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Got some amazing pointers to work with.

And about the skill of photography. Its also just alot of doing and trying and making alot of crappy pictures! Even if you understand the theory it will feel weird and uncomfortable at first. But everything is at the start ofcourse!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
: Febuary Goals 2023
- Continueing the vlogs, get better microphone
- increase savings to atleast 1200
- Finishing 1 masterclass on music production
- Keep the morning routine in check.
- Keeping up with the workout consistency.
- No take outs regarding food
- Continueing the streak of no drinking/fapping
- Reach 12% bodyfat.
- Continueing the IF protocol.
- Read 1 book and write.
- Write atleast one inquiry of The Work a day.
ovnidos

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:31 am

@IceMan & @MILFandCookies & @Thrice thanks for your comments, I’ll need to dig into this and benchmark a few cameras and lenses, will comeback with a bucket list later.

DAY 5 :

Dated a cute girl from Tinder.6/10 petite the kind of girl you want to pick up and move around lmao. Honestly I had no hope for her, she was so cold. Funny is that I took her number and she was cold on SMS that I got mad and said she was annoying and unmatched her. BUT she excused herself.

The date itself was cool, tbh in the date I’m not even trying to be flirty or whatever, we just talked.

At the end I asked her if she wanted to see my 3D printers at my flat. She said yes, so we headed inside. Then I kiss her, we make out blabla. And then the 1 million question : “what do you want from meeeeeeeeeee”. FUCK THAT QUESTION why can’t girl goes with the vibe. So basically we end up making out longer. Then she needed to give food to her cat, so I took her on my motorcycle and we went to her place. We make out more. There I manage to get her very horny and I manage to undress her. But this girl had no condoms at her place 😭😭😭😭

So I left with most blueish balls of my entire life it was even hurting.

Was nice talking to her it’s a chill and cool girl , but I think she really want a bf/gf relationship and that’s why she was so close to sex. Unfortunately for her I can’t give her that, so I told her I can’t say you’ll be my gf we need to discover each other more and then we’ll see. Your French boi doesn’t want gf anymore. Day fucking 5 and already 2 dates 2 makeout and others dates planned. And I’m only at 30% of what I can do, definitely need new pics to fuck more cuties !!

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:50 pm

IceMan wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:44 pm
And thanks for mentioning the article! https://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Got some amazing pointers to work with.
Glad you got something out of it ;)
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:54 pm

ovnidos wrote:
But this girl had no condoms at her place 😭😭😭😭
Do this as soon as you read this message:

Take a condom and put it in the coin purse of your wallet.

As soon as you use it, replace it.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:57 pm

ovnidos wrote:
At the end I asked her if she wanted to see my 3D printers at my flat. She said yes, so we headed inside. Then I kiss her, we make out blabla. And then the 1 million question : “what do you want from meeeeeeeeeee”. FUCK THAT QUESTION why can’t girl goes with the vibe. So basically we end up making out longer. Then she needed to give food to her cat, so I took her on my motorcycle and we went to her place. We make out more. There I manage to get her very horny and I manage to undress her. But this girl had no condoms at her place
Dude... first of all, YOU ARE IN CHARGE and you must have ALWAYS condoms on you.
It is a modern "nordic-western" mentality that girls have to buy condoms and keep them at their place.
While I do agree that safe sex is responsibility of both the male and female. You are in charge of logistics. Buy a 244pcs box from amazon and NEVER EVER leave your house without one. Std's and pregnancy aren't fun.

Second

"What do you want from me" it's a question that puts guys in difficulty because you simply don't know what is behind this question.

You are asking her to speak overtly ( which women rarely do) that question was probably her anxiety of sex coming up flaring and her anti slut defence came up vocalising her anxiety.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z