DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sun May 29, 2022 11:23 am

ovnidos wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 11:17 am
So, I was on my mono kayak, and I was talking with the guy in the duo kayak with his gf, and she said "omg you're back to huge". LMAO, then the guy proceed to get angry and didn't talk to me during all the afternoon.
lmao
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Sun May 29, 2022 12:36 pm

also,
Here's my motorcycle photoshoot:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
@pancakemouse I'll be glad to hear yours advices ! thank in advance
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Mon May 30, 2022 6:15 am

Oi I did an edit cos I wanted to see if I could get soemthing. I think it works but a better start shot helps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ovnidos

Mon May 30, 2022 8:07 pm

Thanks @Adrizzle !

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Tue May 31, 2022 7:47 pm

Last photo would have been my go-to had it not been for the fact that you're off-center! Also downloaded them all and want to see if I can make some of em pop.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
ovnidos

Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:02 am

DAY 166:

I was really busy its time for an update

1/06/2022 :

I attempted my 2nd medicine student party in a nightclub this time. It was shit and i was too drunk.

03/06/2022 :

I attempted the last uni party. As it was very howt, a lot of guys were shirtless, so did I.
Few notes :
I was easily in the top 5% of the best shape of the guys that were shirtless. I only witness 2 guys more jacked than me, which is cool.
Being shirtless at a party isn’t the best way to make out.

A girl seemed to be attracted, or at least was looking at me. She was only dancing with an obese nerd. So I took my balls and went for it anyway. Got hard rejected. But felt fuckin’ proud of doing it !

Perhaps because, I was full of beer, and looking a bit disgusting, or she didn't want to appear like a slut on the front of her friend.

4-5-6/06/2022 :
Went to my lay3 place. She did bless me with shit ton of GIFT, most relevant is a vibrating cock ring lmao. As she lives 2:30h on train from my place (1€ train ride tho), we did agree on an open-relationship. So I’m free of continuing my 10 lays quest with on my side a superb and smart girl! very happy.

This weekend, I will be attempting a FULL WEEKEND of medicine student party, and we sleep over there. It’s going to be lit, hopefully I’m gonna get LAID.

Also on a bright note :
I’d solve my money issue as the state made a mistake in how it attributes my scholarship, so now I've got money to buy boosts and clothes. Cool.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:15 am

ovnidos wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 12:36 pm
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Hey dude, nice ride first of all.
Please note that I'm no photo expert but what I can tell is that you are a good guy, but motorcycle photos should elicit a bit the opposite.
The background, light, facial expressions, poses, outfit are wrong IMHO.

I'm an hardcore HD fan (although i sold mine, fuc***g oil spills and maintenance) and did few shots for mine that get me a few comments on apps from girls (we'll we go together on the bike? or smth like that)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:32 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:02 am
Went to my lay3 place. She did bless me with shit ton of GIFT, most relevant is a vibrating cock ring lmao. As she lives 2:30h on train from my place (1€ train ride tho), we did agree on an open-relationship. So I’m free of continuing my 10 lays quest with on my side a superb and smart girl! very happy.
Nice, congratz ! I'm getting jealous of you as a guy being "stuck" in a monogamous relationship haha. How did you convince her ? A few weeks ago you wrote that she would get mad if you were seeing other girls.

Otherwise, I agree with @AskTheDom about your photos. I'm sure you can look better if you give more of that bad boy vibe !
ovnidos

Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:44 pm

@AskTheDom your pics you look sick man ! I’m willing to improve to get that urban/bad boy style.

Did you take the pics alone ? Because I did and it’s hard to get good results with this.

@Lord Rey we did start as ONS —> Fwb —> as we get along very well sexually and intellectually, it was smooth. We aren’t engaged in anything. We just want to enjoy some good time without limiting ourselves with our relationship

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
its_not_over
Goal: Get Girls
Motto: try everything before giving up

Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:51 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 2:44 pm
As with the tattoo, the effect of the motorcycle is hardly noticeable

motorcycles are great to get numbers from other men😂 i get approached often by other bikers and we exchange numbers. but girls dont care apparently. anyway motorcycles are nice!
Goals:

-Improve looks❌
-Improve body❌
-Move out from parents✅
-Get 1st GF❌
-Get laid more ✅
-Get cool friends❌
-1st time visit a club or a bar✅
-Start making better pics ✅
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:05 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:44 pm
@AskTheDom your pics you look sick man ! I’m willing to improve to get that urban/bad boy style.

Did you take the pics alone ? Because I did and it’s hard to get good results with this.
Thanks bud! no i paid a photographer, no chance I would be able to produce such outcome by myself :)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:39 am

Another one bites the dust......

You had potential.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:47 pm

@MakingAComeback Lol you had me thinking he posted an update. It's so strange how people just disappear. Even if you decide to take your life in some other direction, I think I'd at least tell everyone, just a quick post.

Hope everything's alright though, you never know if there's health problems or whatever when people suddenly disappear.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:54 pm

Holden wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:47 pm
@MakingAComeback Lol you had me thinking he posted an update. It's so strange how people just disappear. Even if you decide to take your life in some other direction, I think I'd at least tell everyone, just a quick post.

Hope everything's alright though, you never know if there's health problems or whatever when people suddenly disappear.
I just spoke with him on Telegram. He's doing fine, he said he's in a relationship now and hasn't had as much of a desire to use the forums.

He said he would come back if/when he's single again, I told him to come back regardless, because the forums are good for accountability.

It definitely is hard to not become complacent. After my last lay I've been a lot more complacent as well. He agreed that the forums are good for accountability, not sure if he's going to come back and post though...
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
ovnidos

Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:10 pm

hi guys,

Your boy don't have any health issues. And everything is ok regarding mental&physical health as long as I'm aware of it.
@Holden, @MakingAComeback : Thanks for checking in on me, it goes to my heart.

And you're both right, so let me explain my self and the direction I'm taking:

Luv life :

As you know, and it's written in my goals, in my very first post : my goal was to find a valuable girlfriend, having 10 lays in one year was a mean for it, not the real goal. I do have on rn, which is an amazing girl, and which is non-monogamous only on my side. While rn I don't have the desire to fuck other pussies.

Work :

I'm an intern until September (when I'll be diplomed). It's hell, I hate my job, I hate being there and everything that I do there. But people are nice. I did find another job which is really according to my needs, but I'll start on the 1st of October. So until then, as I've got a report of internship to do, I just stfu and wait.

Forum :

As always, I'll be 100% with you guys. As I stated many times in my log, I can't stress enough the fact that the forum saved me. You guys were my support and made me the man I am today. Without you I don't know were I would be.

But now everything is good, I don't know what to post on a daily basis, and at the same time, I don't feel qualified enough to give any advices about dating.

On the other hand, I've got other goals I try to achieve, like a bodybuilding cut, a better cardio, or I'll soon go to Turkey and try to fuck a maximum of girls to get my Turkish flag.

I mean is it interesting to post on the forum, would you guys be interested in seeing my daily weight/kcal/training and the evolution?

I've got another issue which isn't as important as dating issue: is to dopamin detox, without cutting my social life.

I do feel a bit guilty about not posting and not helping, I could obviously help in terms of bodybuilding/diet my dms are always open, and I'll always do programs for any guys here.

Again, I'm sorry for disappointment.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :