A word of encouragement

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
LetsGetThisPartyStarted
Goal: Build a good life.
Motto: Fuck that.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:16 am

Hi all.

Just wanted to cast out a word of encouragement and share my progress. I had 4 (new) lays this week. Bringing me to a total of 8 lays now. (Yes, I have fucked half of the girls I ever fucked, in the past week 8-) ). I also got 6-9 new girls lined up for this week. This is to say, the stuff on here has been working really well for me. So to the ones before me: Thank you. This would probably not have happened without you. And to the people who come after me: give it a shot. it's the real deal.

I did get tinder platinum and have been committing to a boost a day. Maybe if your pictures are better than mine that's overkill. but it's def worth it to me.

towards my other goals, not much progress. Most of my attention is on this dating thing rn. I actually gained weight over Christmas & haven't uploaded any videos yet. But I think with time I will get results in those areas too. Patience. Small steps. They will lead to big results. Good luck on your journeys brothers.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:31 pm

Four in a week, man, I don't think I've done that ever. Any more details? All from online?
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:11 pm

YEEEEEEEE

WELL DONE BEAST!

It is possible man, looksmaxxing on the journey is a grinder tho it takes so fricken long. But this is motivation for us to continue and keep going with it.

Thanks for sharing your success with the community it's super encouraging to see!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
LetsGetThisPartyStarted
Goal: Build a good life.
Motto: Fuck that.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:12 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:31 pm
Four in a week, man, I don't think I've done that ever. Any more details? All from online?

Haha, I'm at 16 rn. Gonna start taking it a little easier now, take some rest. Yes man, all online. roughly 80% from tinder, 20% from bumble. Setting wise, I was just super bored (it does take up a lot of time) and I think I had most of the other shit down (i.e. own place (downtown), cool life, cool hobbies, mentally stable, positive mindset, good style, working out, etc).

I've been talking about a threesome with a bi girl I've recently hooked up with. :lol:

I love you guys, I'm so happy I found this place.
Kurvam
Goal: Improve rotation

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:54 pm

That's awesome dude, 4 girls in a week is very impressive. Around how many matches are you typically getting during a boost if you're doing 1 every day?