Rottweilers' Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri May 13, 2022 5:23 am

Good work!

Keep hammering.

What's the plan for gym?

What's the plan for your style?

Did you find a therapist/counsellor?

What mindset/head work are you doing? Watching Andy every day might be a good way. Also reading his articles over and over.

Work hard. Be serious.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Lonely_Rottweiler
Name: Raph
Goal: Have a stoic mindset
Motto: Fall forward

Fri May 13, 2022 12:34 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
What's the plan for gym?
I'm currently following the plan that @SIGMA_1234 shared with me, it's only now that I'm seeing some gains!
The weights at home are limited, so I need to adjust by learning calisthenics and boxing. So far it's kicking my ass.
MakingAComeback wrote:
What's the plan for your style?
I took a lot of notes from Thehatfish, Radicals site, I'm still adjusting to the tight pants, but it is a necessary evil.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Did you find a therapist/counsellor?
I'm still working on that, But, The last therapist did say that I was good, so I guess I'll try to fix my issues without depending too much on therapists/counselors?
MakingAComeback wrote:
What mindset/head work are you doing? Watching Andy every day might be a good way. Also reading his articles over and over.
I'm focusing more on a gratitude mindset and focus more on self-improvement because I'm still afraid of sex, which is ironic because I was drawn to this forum to have more sex.

I'll watch and read Andy's stuff more to hopefully get rid of some crap in my mind. Thank you @MakingAComeback
Goals for 2023:

Travel out of the city by myself or with friends:
Jan 28- Jan 29: Company outing

Read new books
How to get along Difficult people by William J. Diehm

Buy a condo for passive income
Lonely_Rottweiler

Sat May 14, 2022 10:22 am

Brothers!

Today, was a good day

My thesis is currently being checked by my panels, hopefully, It's all good. If there are any revisions I can rush those and pass them to graduate this semester

I made a new friend while jogging today, The streets were almost empty while I was jogging and along came a stranger, He was chill with us talking, it felt like I was talking with an old friend that I just happened to meet after a long time of not seeing each other.

And Finally, I spoke to a woman who had huge breasts popping out of her crop top, and I held eye contact the entire conversation, normally, she would've intimidated me, but she was friendly. I had the inner thought that I would be slapped as soon as I engage in a conversation with her but, It was surprisingly okay. after the conversation, I had a rush of energy and ran as far as I can

I will now move to phase 2 of approaching women

Goal:
"Introduce myself, exchange contacts, and last longer than 1-minute"

Intention:
Having approached women this week and had positive interactions with all of them, I think I can now move to have actual conversations with them.

Plan:
*For this, I would drop the small talk and the BS question I use to grab the attention of the lady. So if I saw a woman, I would strike up a conversation and learn at least three things about them.
*Dress appropriately to not scare people
*Go to the parks and avoid the centers

Action:
*The conversation pattern should look something like this:
"Excuse me, sorry to bother you. I was looking to make new friends. I'm Raph"
"Ah A lot of traffic today haha" *play along in the conversation, introduce myself in the process

*Practice the gym rings outside, and they'll come to me(?)

Phase two of cutting 5kg of fat on my body

Intention
The food prepared by my parents will be hard to ignore since I don't have the money to buy my own food, But I can still choose what to eat. They don't cook unhealthy food, I just eat in an unhealthy manner

Plan
*Vegetables will be my main dish
*Each plate must look: 1/2 vegetable, 1/4 rice, 1/4 some meat
*Oats for breakfast

Action:
*DIET IS KEY
*Avoid fast food or any food that isn't prepared at home
*Learn to blacklist certain foods

Raph
Goals for 2023:

Read new books

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat May 14, 2022 10:38 am

Good

Keep working

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Lonely_Rottweiler

Sun May 15, 2022 10:41 am

The gym ring, arrived today I decided to use them immediately

Here are the results:
Support hold: 8 seconds
Push-ups; 10 reps
L-sit: I wouldn't dream about it
Ring dips: I almost fell on my face
Goals for 2023:

Read new books

Lonely_Rottweiler

Mon May 16, 2022 1:47 pm

Brothers, the Workout was good. I do feel a bit leaner but the scale would beg to differ

I have something in my mind, Do you have Friends with benefits or One nightstand that is on and off, like the same person just spaced through some time? Did you guys have dates before meeting them or did you guys like just fucked at first sight? I know this girl that I want to know a little better, we were batchmates in high school, and we don't talk much. I don't know if she's that kind of lady to want the horizontal dance in the bed. I'll invite her to dinner someday and get to know her a little better.

I'm asking this because here is this lady I want to get intimate with but not only for a night. and this will sound lazy but we already know each other and maybe that's one less step in the process(?). Should I go meet other women instead or should I proceed?

I should get rid of my overthinking.

Raph
Goals for 2023:

Read new books

Lonely_Rottweiler

Tue May 17, 2022 1:40 pm

Brothers

Ever since I learned that AA in this forum is not Alcoholics anonymous. I had approached 20 girls

feeling a bit confident, but my mind still blanks out when there are girls in the vicinity. I missed out on two approaches while buying "taho" this morning.

Raph
Goals for 2023:

Read new books

ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Tue May 17, 2022 5:39 pm

Lonely_Rottweiler wrote:
I have something in my mind, Do you have Friends with benefits or One nightstand that is on and off, like the same person just spaced through some time? Did you guys have dates before meeting them or did you guys like just fucked at first sight? I know this girl that I want to know a little better, we were batchmates in high school, and we don't talk much. I don't know if she's that kind of lady to want the horizontal dance in the bed. I'll invite her to dinner someday and get to know her a little better.
So all but three of the girls I've had sex with have been on the first date, and of the girls I've had sex with I only knew one of them "beforehand", as in we were on a group project together. We weren't really friends, I just shot my shot. If you only passingly know this girl, asking her out wouldn't be too weird, though anyone here will caution you against dinner as a first date - drinks or coffee sets a much better vibe. As far as FWB relationships go, I've had several girls that I just repeatedly saw while also seeing other girls, that's what most people on this forum are usually aiming for - a rotation. These relationships have a lot of range, one girl I've been seeing on and off since July literally just comes over, we have sex, talk for 15 minutes, she leaves. There was another girl from around the same time period who I more or less dated, where we would go out for dinner sometimes, do cute couple-y shit like pick apples, but we were still non-exclusive. However our relationship started with drinks date - come over and I'll cook you dinner - FWB.

Your goal is listed as getting five lays this year, which I'm going to interpret as you not looking for a monogamous relationship. No problem if you are looking for a relationship, but I'd encourage you to be a player for a year or so first. That makes dinner first dates an absolute no, unless the girl is coming over to your place to cook dinner (This is something I do SOMETIMES, would not recommend for general use, and most people here don't do it). Dinner dates are generally too formal, you sit across from each other, they take too long, just generally way too much investment (money, time, and attention) for a first date. Do a drinks date, if it's going super well you pull her back to your place. Alcohol usually makes girls hornier than pasta.
Lonely_Rottweiler wrote:
I'm asking this because here is this lady I want to get intimate with but not only for a night. and this will sound lazy but we already know each other and maybe that's one less step in the process(?). Should I go meet other women instead or should I proceed?
Do both. Shoot your shot with this girl, but keep trying to meet multiple women. You are allowed to date multiple girls at the same time. Ideally you SHOULD be lining multiple dates up when you aren't getting serious with a girl so that you avoid getting overly attached to a casual relationship.
Lonely_Rottweiler

Thu May 19, 2022 9:46 am

Thank you @ytlord I decided to meet a lot of women to get XP in relationships

Brothers

OH, SHIT!!!!

I just cold approached a lady while waiting for our test for our driver's license, at first I spoke to her speaking Tagalog saying "Kanina ka pa ba, Ma'am? ". I immediately adjusted when she responded in English, and we got the conversation going for what seemed like an hour! she asked me what my Instagram account is and I told her I didn't have one and she added me on Facebook in front of me, she said that we should go hang out sometime!

We went to a smoking area for her to hit her vape, there we met a guy who works there I talked with him for a few minutes and he told us that he would prioritize our papers back in the office and there we went. during our conversation she mentioned her working as a lady who replies to only fans of someone she knew. I don't know why but I played dumb and said " Oh so it's like Patreon?". after she explained it we were called to the examination room

As we went to the examination room she was smiling at me, It felt like I met an angel in sweat pants. I just confirmed her friend request. I don't know what to reply, or what comes after this. I don't even know if she would remember me, as she told me she only had two hours of sleep. The last I saw her she gave me a hug in the middle of the street

I feel grateful for this forum.

Raph
Goals for 2023:

Read new books

Lonely_Rottweiler

Fri May 20, 2022 2:59 pm

"The waiting the damned waiting"- Skyrim NPC

Brothers

The high from yesterday was gone, Today was a little stressful, I had passed my manuscript to my panels now all I had to do is wait, but the waiting is killing me. the stress of just doing nothing not even knowing if I'm going to pass or not. My thesis is the only thing preventing me from graduating and hopefully, this is the year I'll finally leave school.

And about the girl from yesterday, Do I wait for her to chat with me or do I chat with her. I don't even know if she remembers me because she was sleep-deprived yesterday.

Also, what do you post on Instagram? I can barely keep up with Facebook and @SIGMA_1234 challenged me to create an Instagram. Can I use the tinder guide on Instagram too?

Raph
Goals for 2023:

Read new books

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri May 20, 2022 8:46 pm

Lonely_Rottweiler wrote:
"The waiting the damned waiting"- Skyrim NPC

Brothers

The high from yesterday was gone, Today was a little stressful, I had passed my manuscript to my panels now all I had to do is wait, but the waiting is killing me. the stress of just doing nothing not even knowing if I'm going to pass or not. My thesis is the only thing preventing me from graduating and hopefully, this is the year I'll finally leave school.

And about the girl from yesterday, Do I wait for her to chat with me or do I chat with her. I don't even know if she remembers me because she was sleep-deprived yesterday.

Also, what do you post on Instagram? I can barely keep up with Facebook and @SIGMA_1234 challenged me to create an Instagram. Can I use the tinder guide on Instagram too?

Raph
You chat with her.

Absolutely do not create an Instagram, it would be a complete waste of time for you.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sat May 21, 2022 10:33 am

Lonely_Rottweiler wrote:
Everytime I meet a new girl with the intention to fuck/ date & get her Insta, I chat with her right away when I get home in order to schedule a coffee/ no-pressure date. Strike while the iron is hot. This is coming from a city boy, though, so also act accordingly if you're not in a big city.
Lonely_Rottweiler wrote:
I will have to disagree with @pancakemouse & say creating an Instagram isn't a waste of time. I think where you're get hung up is that you need to consistently post in Instagram, but you basically just need a few good pictures there, then just post sporadically (like if you only go to cool places & do cool shit).

Also, Instagram is a pretty good catfish filter for me, too. If the girl doesn't show her full body pic in Tinder/ Bumble, I can most definitely see it in Instagram to prevent wasting time with a girl I'm not interested to date/ fuck.

Finally, Instagram is a good place to "nurture" female leads with the cool stuff you're doing by either posting in your story or just a post. It's a small sample size, but I got laid once just by posting myself in the gym doing dips.

So, yes make an Instagram, but don't get hung up on posting daily like I told you for your art in FB.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Lonely_Rottweiler

Sun May 22, 2022 12:22 pm

Brothers

Today I asked a girl out, but still no reply from her. there are seven months left in the calendar so my goals are still possible. I feel discouraged lately but I remember I can't afford to be lonely or worried

Raph
Goals for 2023:

Read new books

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon May 23, 2022 2:00 pm

Instagram is a magnifying glass.

Attractive lifestyle x Instagram = ++
Unattractive lifestyle x Instagram = --

Perhaps I don't completely understand the culture of the Philippines, but I'd say you should be pretty confident you're able to accurately portray an attractive lifestyle/image before even spending mental energy into thinking about it. Sidenote: many guys think they know what an attractive image is, but there are many layers to it.

At least in the US, you basically need something similar to this to make the magnifying glass work for you: https://www.instagram.com/alex.marshh/
Lonely_Rottweiler

Mon May 23, 2022 4:23 pm

Brothers

The thesis is moving, I'm an inch closer to graduating, I just need some more approvals from my panelists.

And I'm working on getting a date! She said she might be going out of town tho.

Raph
Goals for 2023:

Read new books